Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Suggestions ^.^

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 06:39:14 )
Hello friendly Volties, devs, and admin-boss-types. I know your projects-in-development list is already hella long, but I'd like to suggest some more things to be on it!
1) I would love a "disable signature" button when making posts, so I would be able to disable my signature when creating a thread where I have multiple posts in a row. ex
2) I would also love a field in settings where you are able to type your preferred post formatting (ex. size and font change), and then that auto-populates into the reply portion of every post you make in every thread. (ex)
3) I would like the ability to report posts to mods if they are concerning/against the rules/I need something deleted/etc instead of having to PM them.
4) I would like a search function to search through posts and topics as well as member usernames.

Thanks for reading!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 06:43:22 )
I fully agree with number 2! That's a feature I've definitely been wanting. ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 06:44:25 )
Another suggestion! I would like the ability to report posts to mods if they are concerning/against the rules/I need something deleted/etc instead of having to PM them.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 07:04:35 )
i agree with the post format thing! id loove that. i havent bothered with a post style since it isn't a feature.

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 07:06:27 )
Hey, there!
Post formatting options are a project currently in development, and Baz has said before that that signature disabling is a future goal as well. Keep an eye out!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 07:12:50 )
@Slytherclaw Sweet! Well my bad then, nevermind. xD

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 01:50:14 )
:vanora_shock: I added another suggestion.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.