Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Treehouse

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 05:02:00 )

@Synthetic Nature: Cars are expensive and not worth it. It's better to go car free.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 09:53:49 )
@synthetic nature: hello how are you? ^.^ I'm loving the tree house.. brings back memories of my childhood and my tree house xD I hope you're thread/chat stays active

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 14:13:43 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

@Totalanimefan: It's better for the environment to use public transport and walk! <3
@LilMissKushy: Ooooh! I'm good, but jealous. You had a treehouse?! I always wished I had one when I was little. XD

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 16:51:14 )
@synthetic nature: yes twas many years ago XD my dad built it for me and my sisters.. he even wall papered it inside XD I loved it.. miss my wee tree house lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 16:54:05 )

@LilMissKushy: Aww... That sounds so special! <3
I may never have had a treehouse, but there were a bunch of trees near my house that I'd climb. I'd take some snacks and a book, sit in the tree and read or draw.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 16:59:14 )
@synthetic nature: I used to like doing that too.. me and my friend made a hole through some bushes and we put blankets down and blankets over the bush incase it rained XD kids back then always had stuff to do we were always exploring.. I loved my childhood it was awesome

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 17:03:24 )

@LilMissKushy: D'aww... Those were the fun days. I miss 'em. Exploring is awesome. (I still explore though. Abandoned buildings and stuff.)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 17:10:35 )
@synthetic nature: yeah I miss them too.. but now that I have my own daughter I will be able to go through all that fun stuff again xD and be big kid again lol no exploring abandoned buildings for me .. too creepy XD u looking for ghosts? :O

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 19:05:37 )

@Synthetic Nature: exactly! I’m all about being green. There isn’t good public transportation near me but when I travel and there are buses and trains I can take I always take them!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:28:58 )

@LilMissKushy: Aww! You have a tiny Human? Awesome! Nah. I don't look for ghosts, but I love the atmosphere of these places. They're kinda' peaceful, but sad. And I love looking up the history when I'm there. (Although I have to be a wee bit naughty to get to them often. Eek!)
@Totalanimefan: Me too. All about that green lyfe. Specifically standing in front of my bins for hours sorting every piece of trash. 8')
Eh. It's tedious, but worth it.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:42:31 )
@synthetic nature: yes she will be 2 in September she's very smart and sassy xD that's why I wouldn't like to look for abandon buildings my come across a few ghosties xD oOoh you trespass haha as long as your careful and stay safe

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 22:03:57 )

@LilMissKushy: I'm very careful and very quiet. I guess I could call myself a polite rebel?

If I were ever to become a mother, I'd hope my offspring was sassy too. Smart 'n' sassy makes for the best humour! <3

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 22:19:10 )
@synthetic nature: your very brave I'm scared of heights so not a big climber XD I could stand outside and keep watch for you haha
This is very true she's very funny XD
Her favourite word at the minute is shut up XD
You will have the pleasures of going through this too and it's the best thing ever .. being a mum is amazing and so rewarding

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 22:50:27 )

@LilMissKushy: Ooooh. I like climbing. I'm fine with heights, but the fear comes from the idea of falling. That'd kinda' suck. XD
I'd fancy adopting one day. That'd be chill. (Unless it's like the movie Orphan.) O.o

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 23:11:22 )
@synthetic nature: I think it's because I fell off things a few times and ended up with lumps and bumps and then my dad always told us off for climbing so never got to explore heights very much lol
Aww bless you.. that's so nice of you wanting to adopt to give a child who hasn't had a good start in life a home and to care for it and love it like your own.. haha just pick one that has a good history of behaving xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 00:17:51 )

@Synthetic Nature: I’m all about that green life too. I don’t buy cows milk anymore, my husband and I are moving towards no plastic for bath/shower items. We do buy meat some weeks but it’s more a treat and not something we eat at every meal. I know I could go vegan but I can’t eat onions at all and quinoa is very hard for me to digest so 90% vegetarian it is. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 00:18:18 )

And of course I recycle. It’s good that you properly sort the recycling!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 00:34:37 )

@LilMissKushy: Aww. Well I'm glad you're okay! I guess I can see why the adults would tell us off. XD
@Totalanimefan: Oh ya! I don't eat meat. Usually bean and rice-based dishes for me, with veggies on the side. I take dairy, but it has to come from local farms with decent practices 'n' stuff. ^.^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 00:38:08 )

@Synthetic Nature: yeah I’m totally for that if it comes from a good source. Most of the reason why I don’t drink cows milk is because I’m lactose intolerant. I can take a pill and have dairy but I actually really like oat milk ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 00:39:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh! I see. Sorry to hear that. I've tried soya milk, but it tasted really sour for me. It was years ago, so I should probably try other kinds of milk and see what they're like. X3

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.