Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for Compatible Partner (1x1)

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 21:57:03 )

My whole idea, was someone *else* coming into Wonderland or Oz aside from Alice/Dorothy. I wanted someone else to experience the world. So doing an existing character in the universe would kind of defeat that purpose.
@Alicethemadhatter:

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 22:03:13 )
@Crystalkitsune85:
Well i meannnn like a descendent family member who was told their grandmother or great grandmother was crazy would be a good choice right? i could just choose one of my rando characters tho.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 22:09:32 )

@Alicethemadhatter: IF we did a sort of thing where the grandmother/mother was Alice herself and my character was related to her and she either died and we take over her home or something. Either fall down the rabbit hole or through a mirror in the attic. Then you could either be someone from Wonderland that exists already or a made up character for the universe. Then we can play the other characters as needed.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 22:12:35 )
@Crystalkitsune85:
I kinda want the rabbit hole option, seems alittle more of an accidentally fall. that all sounds good tho.

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 22:15:38 )

@Alicethemadhatter:

Also I noticed from your profile you have a Discord. If you want, you can PM me your user and I can add you so we can talk more about the RP there? Just so we don't bog down the thread. Also discuss whether we want to RP here on Voltra or on Discord.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 23:51:59 )

Tossing this out there again.

Please @ me.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 06:53:51 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Crystalkitsune85: Yo!
Hey there, all right, so first off, I wanna ask something.
You say no text speak in the posts, which I'm totally cool with. BUT
what... what if the character IS texting? Lol. Not that I really think it would happen, but is it ok in those instances?

Also, I'm sure you've seen me around here. Colin and I, I swear, dominate this particular area of the site. Please please PLEASE don't use what I do with him as a base. That's... probably not the best. I give what I get, generally.
I would LOVE to be able to do something to this caliber again, since I haven't for awhile.

As for ideas, I have 2!

[Modern Fantasy/Supernatural -
1 -Couple teens/young adults are trapped in their school (secondary, post secondary) over a long weekend/holiday/whatever and find out the hard way that it's haunted, and not by something friendly. Maybe the specter wants to scare them out, but when that fails gets physical? Y'know, grabbing them, pushing them, etc. Maybe just outright hurts them from time to time? Could be particularly violent? etc.
2 - Another idea is that there could be a virus kind of situation, where those that catch it are viewed as freaks as it awakens latent abilities. Y'know, magic kinda thing. Or beings - maybe turns people into things like faeries, banshees, etc. ]

Honestly, I'm not super set on either of these, so feel free to throw your ideas into the pot~<3
Oh, and I tend to prefer no romance. If that matters at all.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 08:09:58 )

@Amber Lynne:

Modern fantasy is fine, but I never really go into the side of ghosts and what not. Definitely not viruses or anything medical. Any of that sort of stuff usually skeezes me out so I tend to avoid sick people. Physically or Mentally.

And text speak is okay, if the character is posting on a phone, but I just meant no short cut text in the body of the post if it's not needed.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.