Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Sometimes Meh is Just Fine

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 18:51:30 )
Today has been an odd day. Between odd encounters and late night taco bell. Then I get home. I am working on my portable USB device because one laptop recognizes it, the other knows something is there but doesn't recognize my drivers.

Anywho that leads into dealing with computer updates. Nothing I had planned is getting done but that isn't so bad. I'm still preparing for class tonight. I may start grad school months sooner. And while not the most amazing nor the worst today's meh day has been pretty good so far.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 19:24:45 )
Meh is totally okay.
I have a lot of those days and I've finally learned that they are totally fine to have.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 19:56:42 )
You can be happy if you just make your expectations match reality. We all forget how to just live. The Quarantine is great so everyone can remember what is important instead of being drained every day.
https://streamable.com/l8ysz

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 21:48:14 )
Hello everyone:) I'm new just checking forums and making friends .. hope everyone is doing good

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 23:09:50 )
I’ve reached a point where a meh day is a good day. My company has us working from home, and so most of my days consist of working in the living room with my partner, not doing anything very interesting or remarkable but having a very nice day none the less.

Might be something about getting older, or having more bad experiences so you come to see “not bad” and “meh” as “good.”
ping me for best results

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.