Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Vibrance day tarot readings

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 07:00:51 )

Deaa, a dragon has arisen from the darkness and is surrounded by ten glowing swords that it has entwined with. The swords form a door that the dragon is looking over. It is curious, not scared.
The ten of swords says that you need to just go with the flow. If you feel the direction of your book is shifting then follow it and see what story it has to tell. A new door may be opening.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 07:07:23 )

Synthetic Nature, in answer to your question a dragon has taken flight from a wintery tree. The thrust of it's powerful wings have lifted bubbles in the air from a steam vent below. A red mark on the dragons forehead marks her as a queen. Above her shows her emblem a crown and sword.
The queen of swords shares this advice with you, with determination, you will pass the barriers set before you.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 08:54:20 )
I remember going to borders once to line up for a Harry Potter book release omg xD

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 12:42:43 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

@Shadami: D'aww... Thank you very much! ^.^

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 13:11:52 )

I think my mom went to the Harry Potter release, but I wasn't allowed xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 13:12:24 )

@Synthetic Nature: you're welcome ! ^^

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 19:32:52 )

I'd like a tarot reading :o
Never had one. :o

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 20:11:41 )

@inatlaka: which one would you like? Just a question answer or the relationship compatability one? :D

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 20:19:06 )

hmmmmmMMmm I would like a question.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 20:37:43 )

@shadami: thank you for the reading! the book has already shifted with the title and structure
    aannndd I'm not really set on this title either, so it may change again lolol

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 05:29:35 )

@inatlaka: xD do you have a question? I guess I could just ask a general advice one.
@Deaa: you're welcome! I'd say you're probably going to know when it's ready and you're doing a great job :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 05:37:39 )

@shadami: I'm curious about a romantic compatibility one, but was wondering how you feel about doing them for fictional characters?
And if you're down for it, do you need any information?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 06:46:35 )

@shadami: My cat had 3 kitties should I keep all 3?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 14:00:13 )

@Apollo Im Burning: I'll need something to work with yeah. Even if it's just names or whatever you want to give me as the focus.

Coming up ina :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 14:49:42 )

@Shadami: Christian (easy going, good natured) and Michael (protective, a bit impulsive but he generally has good intentions).

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 18:41:09 )

@inatlaka: a three headed dragon bursts fourth from under ground creating a crater from the impact as lightning reaches from the explosion towards the sky. In the dragons claw it holds a hammer and nearby in the base of some trees lays an anvil.

It is the dragon of judgement. It's advice is that through the changing from kitten to cat there will be immense pressure, it is up to you to determine if you can take that pressure and still come out whole. You must judge for yourself if the changes to your life the kittens will bring will be positive for you.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 18:49:20 )

@Apollo Im Burning: we look besides the lovers to see their dragons. The first , the hierophant is a leader that controls others like a pupeteer. He stands in the doorway to his own temple, sure of his power that resides behind the scenes.
On the other side a dragon twines around a sword surrounded by bubbles of air, sparks of lightening and a rainbow. The ace of swords resides just outside the hierophants temple.
They work well together, one has the ideas, and the other the ability to follow through with the ideas. Step by step they work together to make breakthroughs in their lives.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 19:42:33 )

@Shadami: That's interesting; thank you for that. :)

pls don't

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 23:11:30 )

@shadami: thank you! love the advice

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 04:49:16 )

@Apollo Im Burning: you're welcome ^^ no idea what it means since I don't know the characters but I'm very intrigued.

@inatlaka: yay I'm glad.
I love my dragon deck <3

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.