Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello everyone!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 15:10:02 )
Hi! New to voltra; got dragged here because I'm in an art slump and want to try something new. I think the last avatar site I've been on is Gaia..like...a long time ago. I chose this username because I was surprised it wasn't taken lol it's actually the first half of my usual username.
I think it'd be cool if we have dinosaur items I dunno if there are any here?? I like the colors green and blue.
I mostly draw fanart so it'd be fun to draw something else for a change. I'm into demon slayer, and recently, I've been marathoning Jojo.
Nice to meet ya'll !!!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 15:11:26 )

>:3 welcome hehehe

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 15:18:15 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

Welcome tot he site, great time to join as we're in the middle of an event which means lots of activity and talkage and chances to get the items haha. 'waves at' and we just had a common release which is awesome. down side, i already ended up spendign a lot of my volts haha.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 15:48:30 )
helloooo welcome! I've been meaning to watch demon slayer because my friend liked to tell me about it haha but I haven't been motivated

do we have dinosaurs? I don't think we dooo

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 15:53:24 )
@pachi: Hi !!! yeet

@star2000shadow: Thank you !! So far I've done the vibrace day dating sim stuff !!

@eleven: Hello !! It's fun to marathon. I think if I had to watch it ep by ep each week I'd lose interest lol. I don't think so too..i couldn't find it in the shop..but I CAN WISH...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 16:03:21 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@Galaxy: yeah i think its cool we get a free item and then can buy extras if we so chose, it means everyone at least gets one of each item, and considering how most are busy most of the time i think that's awesome sauce 'nods' and then we got new items 'squees'

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 16:03:58 )
@Galaxy: I'll have to try it if I can focus on reading the subtitles haha
been doing too much multitasking lately

so far I've seen the first episode only

wow you're using emoji I didn't even know existed

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 16:17:03 )
@star2000shadow: oh! I didnt know there are more items u can get xD thought I everyone just got the same thing.t hats cool ! I definitely prefer low maintenance stuff so that's great haha .i loveee new items

@eleven: oh! there's dub for it too. I think the zenitsu VA is pretty on point. but some of the other voices make me laugh xD but i think if u wanna multitask dubs would work haha . & I'm just trying them all ~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 16:18:22 )
@Galaxy: ohhh dub could be a game changer

haha I never use the emoji |D but there are so many of them. for every event item and donation item
as well as for the NPCs

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 17:50:08 )

Welcome to Voltra :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 19:37:21 )

Galaxy:
@star2000shadow: oh! I didnt know there are more items u can get xD thought I everyone just got the same thing.t hats cool ! I definitely prefer low maintenance stuff so that's great haha .i loveee new items

@eleven: oh! there's dub for it too. I think the zenitsu VA is pretty on point. but some of the other voices make me laugh xD but i think if u wanna multitask dubs would work haha . & I'm just trying them all ~

yeah they update items every month or so, and their always awesome, as is I'm broke so i have to earn more volts to get more items haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 19:45:44 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

Hi, welcome to Voltra! :)

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 21:13:43 )
hey there welcome :vreg-celebrate:
art gallery/avi closet

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 21:25:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hello and Welcome to voltra!
I also demand some dinosaur items.

Hope voltra can help you get out of your art slump.
Those are no fun.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 01:00:55 )
welcome to voltra, hope you enjoy it here!

hello again

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 03:53:26 )
@sunny: Thank you !!

@ChiffonOrange: Hello !! Than you ~

@moomin: Hi !!! Omg ur username..I love moomin !!! Who's your favorite character?? I like Snufkin

@MoodyBats: Hello! Right !!! Great minds think alike xD Spice up the place w dino stuff !! And thank you! I hope I can get out of my slump too

@kegs: Thank you !!! I love the monochrome look of your avatar !!! Like a black hole !!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 03:56:42 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Galaxy: You're welcome :) How are you doing today?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 04:03:34 )
@galaxy: hi welcome to voltra!! ouo
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 04:24:10 )
@ChiffonOrange: Good! Just woke up so I'm messing w my avatar again lol

@Q t e a p o n: Thank you !!! And that would be amazing :frizzhappy:

@Kairu: Hello! Thank you ~

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 04:36:07 )
that's a cool name! :D welcome!

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.