Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What's your bedtime?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 09:37:31 )

I should be in bed by 9PM, 10PM at the latest. I have insomnia and usually take a sleep aid (right now I’m trying Ambien), but I have run out and now I have to wait until I’m completely exhausted before I can sleep. Sometimes I’m awake for 40+ hours.

During the semesters I have 8am classes, so I need to be awake by 7am to get ready and be to class on time. :B If I don’t have class, I’ll sleep for as long as my body will let me (up to 10hrs - my husband will wake me after that).

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 11:50:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i have the worst schedule.
Go to bed by 3-4am and get up at 1-2pm. :vanora_sweat:

I try to go to bed by 2am though but I am sick so
it gets later due to not feeling well enough to sleep.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 00:32:58 )

i wake up at 7 every day (yes, including the weekend). i go out for karaoke or dancing a few nights per week after work so on those nights i go to bed around 1 or 2 in the morning. other nights when i just go home and stay there, i struggle hard to stay awake past 8.

hello again

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 04:48:09 )
@Amber Lynne: Art is good lol
@McMoney: It's good that you could put that negative into extra money!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 04:49:58 )
@Lufi: That could be why! You are destined to be there instead!

@pagliacci: Oh Shit, 40 hours! I think the most I've ever done is like 32? and that was when I was traveling.

@MoodyBats: Being sick is horrible for trying to sleep

@kegs: I feel that, but Karaoke is worth staying up for.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 04:57:03 )

@Taffy: The worst part about being up that late is that you are just soooooo tired. You need to rest so badly but can’t, and because you can’t sleep you start to have trouble with memory and controlling emotions and what not. 💁🏻‍♀️ You can even hallucinate, but I’ve never stayed up long enough for that.
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 05:38:05 )
@pagliacci: Even though I only have that much trouble sleeping when I'm traveling I have been there, more than once in my life and it sucks. You just feel like total garbage and everything is 1000x times more effort and the emotions and just ugh. I remember traveling to Japan and I was feeling like that. I was so tired so I couldn't sleep AND I ate something that I was intolerant to, it I was also in pain from that.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 06:36:35 )
Bedtime?

What's that?
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 16:14:30 )
@Taffy: For sure! But clocking out at 7am means that a loooot of the things i want/have to do, i gotta stay up for. 24+ hour days ain't unusual, especially on my one and a half day weekends lol.
Was the worst when I really wanted to go to a renaissance fair. Got an hour of sleep before working another 12. Was worth it, tho lmfao

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 19:21:28 )
@McMoney: ugh that sounds awful though. I hope the weather was good at least. I went to one in Oct and it was in the 90’s. Where was yours?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 23:36:25 )
@Taffy: Mine was in summer lol, mid-august so suuuuper hot. Where the hell you living where it's 90s in October? Lol
Drops down to 40s-50s with a ton of rain here in WA

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 00:04:01 )

its different each day, which might be why ive been passing out half way through my days lately ;v;
i could get anywhere from 10 hours of sleep to 4 hours cause sometimes my work and class times are just too close together
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.