Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Wake Up, Check My Email...

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/29 15:40:07 )
It was just flooded with Black Friday sales offers all over the place. xD I'm not going out though. Never liked crowded areas much.
Report
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/29 15:58:39 )
get those good online deals!!

● ● ● e
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/29 16:42:25 )

As eleven said. Get the good online deals. All my deals where online.
Report


Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/29 17:04:03 )


Went to my local comic store for their Black Friday sales. Came away with two comics. Wasn't too crowded either, lol almost no one was there. And I stumped the workers twice. XD
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/29 17:11:13 )
I do need to buy a watch if anyone happens to know any good watch deals haha

● ● ● e
Report
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/29 17:15:08 )

    ★ ★ ★ @eleven: i got mine on sale from fossil last year >3>

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/29 19:49:06 )
never been physical black Friday shopping and probably never will, really crowded areas make me uncomfortable.
Report
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/29 20:03:59 )

I boycott going out on holidays and black fridays for the sake of the retail workers.
only reason I go out today is because I am a retail worker. scheduled today ;;
Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.