Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — PomePome Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/27 18:01:48 )
@Tsundererra: yes i can imagine!!!
nooo not really =) we just discussed yesturday about food prices in germany and america!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/27 18:09:04 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Miss Sandman: Omg, really??? O:
The only place I can compare prices to from experience is Japan. Omg, their stuff is so expensive because they don’t import a lot of fruits and vegetables. ToT Melons are $30, apples are like $3-5 each...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — PomePome Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/27 18:23:40 )
@Tsundererra: not you and me but i yesturday discussed with lina about ^^ because she told me its more affordable to buy vitamins than fresh food

and wow yes this really is expensive omg!!!!!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/27 19:39:00 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Miss Sandman: That was the case in Japan, and one of the reasons I got really sick. Vitamins aren’t enough to replace fresh foods. )x

For some reason, it is more expensive to get food that doesn’t have added chemicals and other bad junk in it. Like apples are cheap here, but if I want pesticide free, organic apples, I will have to pay more.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/27 19:45:18 )

@Tsundererra: Eyyy, lemme get that Baroque skiiiirt. :D
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/27 19:46:24 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Anarchist Beauty: Of coooourse~ ^^ Let me send the trade.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — PomePome Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/27 20:03:14 )
@Tsundererra: yeah i know what you mean its just so controverse! but thats capitalism they sell the better stuff high so you meed to buy it anyday
Report
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/27 20:48:32 )

@Tsundererra: Whoo!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/27 23:58:20 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Anarchist Beauty: Thanks for your purchase! (Sorry for the slow reply, I was preparing some stuffs for Thanksgiving tomorrow).




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 03:46:17 )


@tsundererra: hi hi
here to buy your libra please <3


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 04:27:15 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@inatlaka: Updated the trade! Sorry to keep you waiting. :3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 04:38:32 )


@tsundererra: It's okay! I kinda figure everyone is getting turkey ready <3


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 04:40:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@inatlaka: You’re not wrong. I just finished a big tub of potato salad, pumpkin pie, and a pumpkin cheesecake for tomorrow. )x I’m so tired...
Thank you for your purchase again~ ^^




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 05:03:04 )


@tsundererra: WOW! Yummi!
and you're welcome <3


Report


°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 05:05:42 )


I would like to buy: leo, linra, Pisces, and gemini please. :3


Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 05:06:41 )


@Tsundererra: and oopsies I forgot to ping


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 05:12:06 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Shadami: Thanks for your purchase~ I hope you enjoy your new rigs. :3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 05:31:57 )


I plan to. :) I just have to get ahold of a virgo and be me and my hubby


Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 07:43:44 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Ooof, good luck with getting a Virgo. That one is the new loyal elegance in the way it was too stubborn to drop. )x I’ll put it in my shop if I get another one.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/28 18:13:18 )
@Tsundererra: It's all good! Thanks for the skirt, Imma use the hell out of it. lol
Report



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.