Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:31:47 )
@mica: I'mma be your non-artist friend! *stalks your art shop*
Yeah, I don't write with him enough to really get his full personality, but I wanted a character that was less...boring? Something a little less ordinary.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:34:51 )
@mica: Yeah it's fun! I wonder if they're ever going to come out with L4D3.... And oh snap that sounds interesting, I like that plot I'm actually going to try checking it out o: Thanks for the rec!

Yeah I'm honestly not a huge gamer but I always have fun when I play c'; I know what you mean about MMOs it's hard to keep the attention span they demand.. And after taking a break it's so hard jumping back into them.. God I love any game with character creation though, more games need it.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:40:52 )
@ghost: HAI

Have you ever tried out a Dark Souls game? =O

It has character creation and really exciting gameplay... but a really brutal reputation. You may not have had the chance, or shied away because of its... scary community? LOL

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:43:39 )
@Kaderin Triste: Bahaha, yeah I get it! It's always interesting to create a person with different layers and actual substance.. though it is a bit sad when you don't have any creative outlet to let them you know...do things. LOL. Writing is such a hard task though when you aren't in the mood.. D=

@ghost: Dude I'd play L4D3.. but yeah no prob! :D It was similar game-play so I thought it'd be safe enuff to recommend.
Dude, character creation is sooo fun. Though that might be the effects of my avatar dress-up obsession... I end up trying to make OCs, so I have an archer, etc.. It's nice that you still play games even tho you aren't a huge gamer, besides everything is great in moderation. :)

@RainbowPanda: ALSO! HELLO! :D How are you today!?

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:46:54 )
@Dowan: I haven't! From everything I've heard I feel like I'd be horrible at it but Ive always been interested c';< I watched the Monster Factor episodes where they played it and that was fun... BUT YEAH I know a lot of the people who are into it are very... yeah...

Speaking of I was interested in Bloodbourne, that looked difficult but fun too...
ButIneedaPS4

@Mica: I knoow I want more... That series is so much fun. And yeah I'm going to tell sire about it later and see if he would want to try it out too.

I know c': I love making characters and coming up with personalities and backstory for them. YEAH I usually end up making OCs out of mine too! And yeah it's more about having fun than taking it too seriously with me-- unless it's Harvest Moon. I take that very seriously and it's one of two games I kill at. (the other is tetris...)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:50:58 )
@mica: I actually have a kind of cliche yet fun story idea that I'm going to try to write during NaNoWriMo this year that will kind of pull a bunch of my characters out of their worlds and into others. But I need to come up with a good conflict/reason to have all the world jumping. So that's gonna be interesting. Also need to decide which main characters to have and how many. XP

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:52:38 )
@Mica: Hi! I am doing okay~Just working on math rn

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 03:03:02 )
@ghost: Aww man. I feel you! I had a dying PS3 and was essentially gifted a PS4, and I was so happy because I could finally play all the JRPGs which were/are coming out for it. >.>

I immediately jumped at Persona 5 since I'm a big Shin Megami nerd, and then I remembered... hey, you have a PS4 now. You can buy Bloodborne when it goes on sale. And I did that. LOL

I'd gift you one if I could! Until then, Dark Souls is available via Steam and I think an easier introduction honestly. I was very hesitant when I first started playing the series, too, but it feels good to learn, and when you finally vanquish a boss that you might have not beat on your first try...

Well, you'll get a high unlike any other. atleastformecuz omfgoneboss inparticulartookme EONS and I was shaking by the end

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 03:31:46 )
@ghost: Yeah wait for a sale! Then get the DLC later if you like it enuff... it always goes on sale!
OMG. HARVEST MOON. Didja get try stardew? Though I love Harvest Moon - I just haven't gotten it on the available consoles.. T_T
Also, Tetris is so close to my heart and childhood....

@Kaderin Triste: I'd like to bring you to our lovely Dowan~ He likes to world build, talk plots and make stories... :D Huheuhuhee. It's like making an avatar for him. LOL.
Augh guys, I need volts to buy the commons also the new DIs are beautiful.

@RainbowPanda: OH LAWD. Not the maths! I'm terrible at it, it requires a lotta practice. =((

@Dowan: dweeb

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 03:38:42 )
@mica: Haha, I'm usually alright with the world building aspect. But it's definitely plot making that I struggle with...
Which is probably why I have dozens upon dozens of 1-2 page starts of stories, but nothing else.
I mean, let's face it...all the plots have been done to death by now. :vanora_annoyed:

Ugh, I need volts too!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 03:58:55 )
@Mica: Haha yeah I absolutely hate math! Ughhh

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:17:53 )
@RainbowPanda: What kinda math you doing?

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:22:55 )
@Kaderin Triste: True! But I think execution is important too, so even though it's the same concept, it'll still be interesting to read... I have a few of those too in terms of stories and comics... D: Plus we're all different so the way we make our characters/write and construct it will still be somewhat unique. O_O

@RainbowPanda: D: Aw I'm sorry. Do you have other subjects you like?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:42:11 )
@Saeyra: A few kinds
Algebra, some problems that seem like calculus, and not sure what the other is lol
@Mica: Art? lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:44:45 )
@mica: I feel like I should randomly assign my characters numbers and just have people give me numbers and whatever characters get picked are the main ones for my story.
:vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:24:14 )
Sorry everyone for abandoning so early last night--I was literally in bed at like 8:30 which is normally uncharacteristic of me. o_o

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:51:50 )
@Dowan: That's such good luck! Oh my god I know there's so many games for PS4 I'm excited for. I want to play Death Stranding so badly... And yeah the Persona games are cool o: I never played them, but I watched my friend stream P4. It has a cool style and gameplay

That's actually really good information to know, I'm going to watch for when it goes on sale and pick it up then. Hah maybe I'll stream me failing it some time.

The bosses look so punishing so I'm not even surprised to hear that..

@mica: Yeah sounds like a good idea! I'll keep my eye out for it too because I'm very interested in trying it out. AND NO I really wanted to play Stardew Valley but I've never got around to buying it. I know if I start I'm going to be so sucked into it...

I love Harvest Moon so much... I prefer it on handheld so Harvest Moon DS has been my favourite c': I married the princess on there and I was only on like... year 2 I think... But then I lost my copy of the game when I moved. Sad. And yeah Tetris is so addicting.

Hm you and Dowan just had birthdays right? /delayed
later.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:17:39 )
@Kaderin Triste: DUDE. I'm a sucker for dice rolls, so you can use an online dice generator and totally do that! Are you thinkin' of writing a story? =O What about plots?

@RainbowPanda: Ohh, does your school have an art class? Anything interesting they do there?!

@Concentricity: Naaaaaaaw, no problemo! =) It's great you got sum sleep in there y'know?!

@ghost: Oh man. I hope you get it sometime soon! It'll be soooo addicting! They added so many new features now, too! It'll be so exciting.. D:
Ohh I have a 2DS, but the games are... so expensive omfg. o__o;; I opted for Persona Q(dungeon crawler) and Pokemons... since I had a lot of farming games on the computer. Also... slime rancher. omf.
Yeah we did! =D He had cheesecake and I had a matcha lava cake... it was good days.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:24:06 )
@mica: I don't have a full on plot just yet. Something with a good vs. evil thing.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:26:33 )
@Kaderin Triste: eyy, good luck to you buddy! I've been trying to write out this romance novel for eons... (I read a lot of those cheesey period stories, bit of a guilty pleasure LOL) And boy have I been slaaackin' hard on it. XD
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.