Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:00:54 )
@Totalanimefan: lol yeah but I’m staying home today so it’s all good :3

Just bein a couch potato today.
Report
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Your Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:01:52 )

The Queen Declares...

@Totalanimefan: same, I don't know what I would do without it.


It is November, time to eat all that candy.

Report
I sell art.
I'm buying art.


Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:08:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Laufeia: She is and she does. She likes how poppycocks make her feel like a young pupper again, and makes her beard fur strong and shiny.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:13:24 )
@Totalanimefan: My dad has it worse though.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:33:36 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Mac and cheese sounds so good right now! Did you make it from scratch? Or do you have a preferred brand?




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:40:03 )


Hey there! I realized I never got around to posting here, and should be!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:41:24 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Homemade mac and cheese is the best! But whole foods gots some good stuff too. I have some of that Annie’s brand mac and cheese I’m thinking of making because you got me craving it...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:42:06 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Oh, I’ve never heard of Good Citizen. If it’s good, lmk so I can go try it out. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:42:26 )


Perfect! On to page 100!!
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:42:44 )

I'm trash so I eat velveeta mac & cheese. I'm not super fond of the powder stuff, but I do enjoy a good homemade mac & cheese.
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:43:21 )


My family just tried a Mac and cheese with chicken crockpots (slow cooker) recipe. It was great!!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:44:16 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I looooove Velveeta mac and cheese too! But I can’t do kraft mac and cheese powdered stuff... It tastes so cheap and bleghhhhh...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:44:49 )


My grandma likes to make gingerbread (the bread not cookies) with velveeta Mac and cheese. Always has. So the combo is one of my favorites even though I don’t think it’s a normal combination.
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:44:51 )

Yeah, just in general any powdered cheese I would rather not. I don't like cheezits or the goldfish crackers either. =(
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:45:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I loooove crockpot recipes! But I haven’t made mac and cheese in one before. :3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:46:44 )

@Totalanimefan: Ah probably because it's not real cheese. XD It's something I ate growing up though so it's kind of a comfort food for me.
Report

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons


Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:47:26 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


It’s ok Pie, I understand your preference. ): If I have to eat a powdered mac and cheese kind because of desperation, I’d have to throw in some actual shredded cheese to hide that vomit undertone flavor.

@Totalanimefan: I hope my Whole Foods has it. I’m always excited to try new stuffs if it looks good.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:51:39 )


Trying new foods is fun even if they aren’t good
Report
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:53:59 )
I try new foods as much as I can, though I admit, I can be picky.
Report
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:54:12 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


As long as they’re decently priced. I hate splurging on something pricey, and it turns out to be shiet. >:T




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.