Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:32:46 )
@Peony: i shhoould yes. but do i wanna? nooo xD


I cant drink any energy drinks. they make me violently ill ; u;
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:33:12 )
@panda: It's actually really good!
I normally only drink the zero calorie ones, but this mango one is good.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:33:23 )
i haven't tried drinking energy drinks yet huhu
i think i have to grab a small painkiller after this class is done, the headache is annoying ;;
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:33:25 )
@Dread Pirate: Oh yeah, it's a bit skinny!
The set kinda reminds me of Sapherna's evil set.
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:34:04 )
555

So many posts D:
I've only got the outline inked of my vespa. And I have messages to reply to on FB. Dang multitasking.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:34:07 )
Now that I see the tail and the wings together, the tails are a bit awkward that they're so high up the waist and another is just limped down or something haha
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:34:15 )
@Boss Rimi: I like the original green monster.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:34:28 )
peony; they're quite bad for you xD
i wouldnt bother lolol

*rolls*
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:34:50 )
556

Dread, aw thanks <3
Report
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:34:59 )
I love my Angelic set.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:35:01 )
ye that's true! i'll use good ol' willpower lol
*rolls some more*
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:35:56 )
@peony: Oh no, I hope the headache goes away soon! D:
@panda: I can't drink that one. I don't like the taste and it triggers the heart palpitations.
Report

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me on Discord if you wanna! My username is: thebossrimi
Just tell me who you are when you message me there.

Donator — He/Him Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:35:59 )
Heya! Panda, lookin good. :D
Report


Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:36:06 )
I wish we also have an option for spread out angel wings. D:
Report

Donator — She, her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:36:29 )
They look so cute~!
Report

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:36:43 )
@Panda: me too ; u;
maybe more wings will pop up down the road with a different pose?
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:36:43 )
@Boss Rimi: I went to the ER when I was in high school because
I was drinking Monster every day.

@Shark: Thanks ^^
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:36:58 )
ah that reminds me of that time where i drank a starbucks coffee too quickly and i got heart palpitations lol
and i should probably stop using the computer for the time being for this headache to go away xD i'll come back here later~
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:37:32 )
Peon - You should get some rest.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:37:42 )
peony; see you later <3
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.