Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:54:06 )
I usually start at the top of the color list and work my way through left to right top to bottom. So I guess I start with bark?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 15:31:42 )
HOMIGOD PAGE 10. I WAS GONE FOR LIKE A DAY. I'll be back in 1-2 days guys, promise! Got a lot of busy days! Aha. THESE EMOTES THO GUSY AJKLSKAD

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 16:19:34 )
@Mica: Happy belated birthday!

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 17:22:49 )
@ghost: oh I see them now. I think I just needed to refresh the site! :bernard_happy:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:45:26 )
God, I've been so busy I forgot all about chatting with you guys. I hope everyone's been doing well the past few days!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 01:59:24 )
@Concentricity: It's actually been a roller coaster since mine and Mica's birthdays are so close together. We've been pulled away and haven't had time to post a lot. LOL

We love you guys though. =D

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:03:28 )
@Concentricity: Autumn Surprise Ehe I'll do a post count tomorrow when I am more awake but for now some free arts for the luls. :D Courtesy of Saeyra who did most of the work, I just sketched it.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:12:54 )
@Tuijp: THANK YOU KINDLY. I had a good day!
Emoticons = FUNSIES.

@ghost: GHOST. COMMONS TOO!?! STAPH VOLTRA TEAM. D:
@Dowan: D'awww hav yu been lonelee!? What a good worker though!!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:49:24 )
@Mica: Oh my god! This is beautiful. Thank you guys so much--an autumn surprise indeed! I'm using it on my profile right now!!

@Dowan: I feel bad for not being able to do my duties on the site for the event as much as I would have liked as well. Sister's wedding got called off and it's just been drama llamas all day long. Wish I could be on here all day as a welcome reprieve to the craziness.

Seriously, thanks again for the great surprise you guys. It warms my heart! <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:50:38 )
*rolls in, crying*
My thumb hurts!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 07:00:24 )
@Kaderin Triste: Did you impale it while doing your costume? D=

@Concentricity: Drama llamas are the worst. If only they could be replaced by cute, innocent non-drama llamas. I still think you guys did a great job with the event overall. There's nothing to feel bad about. =D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 07:01:57 )
@Dowan: That's so kind of you. I'm glad that people are enjoying it on the whole. This is a mini-event anyway and we'll have bigger stuff planned for our next one. :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 07:03:44 )
@dowan: Nope. I accidentally attempted to rip my nail off while putting away fabricat work. Literally like 30 seconds before the end of my shift.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 08:22:17 )
@Concentricity: Like... for Halloween? =D

For a mini-event, it's nice and introduced some rather unique items for accessorizing which I feel we needed.

@Kaderin Triste: That sounds very painful and I hope you're okay. o_o

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 08:26:35 )
@dowan: It's faded down to a dull pain, but it stings a little still. I literally just polished my nails this morning and I don't want to have to take the polish off already, but I feel like I need to to see how bad the nail is...

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 20:52:58 )
@concentricity: I am so glad you like the artwork. We are so grateful to all the devs for being active and really awesome in general. You guys work hard and we are lucky to have you!

@kaderin triste: Sorry about your poor finger. I never wear nail polish because I am too careless and ruin it very quickly. Mica however is like the nail polish queen. She has an entire library of colors! :D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 21:16:52 )
@Dowan: Mmmm, yes we will be having bigger stuff planned next event. That's all I can say. :)
@Saeyra: Well thank you so much! We really appreciate hearing that, it makes us want to work even harder. 8D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 23:12:50 )
@saeyra: Thanks. I finally removed the polish and my nail, whike bad, isn't as bad as I thought it would be. And I'm pretty big into polish too! Haven't done any nail art recently, but I do have close to 200 polishes. Which is still fewer than my one friend...

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 01:45:59 )
I did some spring cleaning in Autumn..I feel like I may have overdone it. Passed out and fell asleep a few mins after I was done. I think the future winter me will thank me though. Cleaning in winter sucks.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 01:46:00 )
Almost 200? Wow. That's still an impressive collection, and I can't imagine how much your friend has. I'm glad your nail wasn't too bad though!

I've always wanted to dabble in polish, and I may get the chance when I borrow Mica's inventory irl. >.>

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.