Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Access to alpha

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 21:25:06 )
I seem to only be able to get onto voltra on my phone and not my comp and I'm confused why I can't login on my comp. :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 21:27:19 )
Hey! That's concerning. When you say you can't log in, can you be more specific? Can you not get past the alpha screen? Or do you enter your password as normal and it says it's wrong? Which screen isn't letting you in and what's happening?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 21:29:29 )
Hey slytherclaw,
On my comp it re-asks for the email and key to gain access but I've used the key on my phone so it of course no longer works and goes to an error page.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 22:59:02 )
Baz:
Primrose:
Hey slytherclaw,
On my comp it re-asks for the email and key to gain access but I've used the key on my phone so it of course no longer works and goes to an error page.

@Primrose: Hey. You can re-use your key on your desktop browser. To pass the Alpha screen, you enter your Email & Key as per the email you received. Once you're on the website, you will then log in with your user account you created.

Please make sure you are entering the key and email correctly and with the same cases.

Let me know how it goes!

I tried it earlier already, it went to an error screen. :c

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:01:03 )
okay weird I tried it again doing the exact same thing but it worked.
thanks guys. :p

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:30:40 )
Dunno what fixed it, but I'm glad it worked out! Let us know if you have any additional problems!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 13:47:36 )
Glad you got it fixed.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.