Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Tell me what you love?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 16:35:43 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad:
Aw that is good I am happy he won't over eat. Do you ever walk your cat? I know it is a little weird. My cat will eat all my food but never his. He is also weird and won't eat wet cat food. I thought they are supposed to like them better.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 16:58:57 )
    @Ultra Fury Pompadour: they are just ordinary fancy rats. There is Keef who is a husky, Sonny who is a husky, Teddy who is a black hooded, Dewey who is a pearl, Henry who is a mink hooded, Alexander who is a blue hooded, and Long John who is a champagne :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 17:20:02 )

I love playing D&D, eating good food, snuggles, art, traveling and being outdoors.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 17:56:58 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad:
Ah make sense I walk mine only in my backyard away from other cats. My cat things he is a dog or something.

Also my cat is a princess he will only drink out of my water cups. No bowl will due for him. He drinks like a cup a day.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 18:00:24 )
@sunny:
Aw that have cute names. I use to only own guinea pigs though they where like my first pet, but I wanted a rat. My momma is scared of rats so I never got one.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 18:05:28 )
@Saeyra:
Food is always a yes!
I was supposed to play D&D with my friends then they ditched me. So I have never got to play. Traveling must be fun! In all truth I don't get to see much but doing to new places always seems so exciting!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 18:09:32 )
@koneko:
I due some camping! I love taking hikes in the woods and hearing deer outside my tent at night. I love flowers very soon I get to have my own flower garden. Family was herbs and stuff too, but I love me flowers!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 18:44:49 )

@Ultra Fury Pompadour: Aww thats too bad you never got to play. I play online, its a fun way to make friends and meet new people too. Yeah just traveling around your surrounding area and back is fun for me too. I just really like nature, its beautiful.

On a side note, you can mention multiple people in one post so you don't have to make so many new ones. :vanora_smile: We have a rule that prohibits triple posting except in the Undercurrent forum.

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 19:04:59 )

I love anime lol
But I also love traveling, summer, my friends, my husband, animals, and nature.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 21:09:24 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Ultra Fury Pompadour: right now I think he's just reorganizing again cuz we were away for a while

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:00:27 )
@Saeyra:
Ah I see I read it, but didn't get it. I do now so thank you!

@SirLionelNigelConrad:
Oh yes Eggnog my boy loves that stuff I have to keep him way! That stuff makes my tummy upset so I don't wanna clean up after him if he gets his face in my cup!

@Totalanimefan:
Lol Total anime fan huh? Well what types of animes do you like. I myself haven't watch to many, but I do enjoy a good show.

@Kitalpha Hart: Oh your still way in Vegas or somewhere else?

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 03:19:24 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Ultra Fury Pompadour: I've been home since Saturday afternoon

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:35:52 )
Something I love is dogs. I am a dog fanatic. Puppies, pooches. I LOVE THEIR LITTLE PAWS and their whittle noses. Especially teacup pups.

As for clowns I do find them to be very silly. Never understood why someone would be scared of them, they never scared me either lol! I remember I loved watching those animated Ronald McDonald movies. Like wtf were those?
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 19:59:54 )

@Ultra Fury Pompadour: shonen, Shojo, Jousei, Seinen, Slice of life, comedy, etc.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 23:16:11 )

[ I love furries, books, horror movies, RWBY, and my pets. ]

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 03:14:07 )
I luv my doggo, he's such a good boy except when he isn't lol. I also love food and swimming, I get too much of the former and none of the latter tho.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 03:34:56 )
I love my cat and my sister's they are so fluffy, I like rping although a few stuff will require convincing to do like pokemon(that series just needs to end permanently) digimon is iffy. I got a few role play ideas if anyone wants to talk about them, just not sure if anyone would like them though.

Donator — He/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 03:24:29 )
Ultra Fury Pompadour:

I'm mostly looking for wet specimens[organs, diaphonized mice, all that jazz] because I draw a lot of horror-y stuff! But someday I'd like some birds! They cheer me up to look at.

That makes sense! They DO go way overboard on the fake blood. I feel they would benefit much more from having very very long limbs instead, like a horrifying clown-spider hybrid! Also, funny clowns are great. You can't go wrong with just wanting to make people smile!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.