Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Tell me what you love?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:26:49 )
So as someone like me that is new to Voltra. What is somethings y'all really enjoy?

For me it is most definitely clowns. I know a lot of people are scared of them, but I just love them!

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:36:20 )

I enjoy art, gaming, and food ^^. Lately I've gotten into pixel art so you might see me around offering pixel freebs. What do you like about clowns specifically?

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:57:16 )
Hazer:
Welcome to Voltra! :)
I'm a huge fan of rain.
I absolutely love the sound of rain hitting plastic or glass.
It's so relaxing.

Lol, I am the opposite I hide right under the table as soon as I see a grey cloud. Also a fellow Ark player I see~

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 07:59:33 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

UNICORNS
Cats
Antiquing and driving mom nuts cuz how are we gonna get this home XD

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:03:47 )
Alexis:

I enjoy art, gaming, and food ^^. Lately I've gotten into pixel art so you might see me around offering pixel freebs. What do you like about clowns specifically?

I also love to draw, but I am bad at pixels! I will also be giving out freebies as soon as I figure out what I am doing here lol.

As for why I do enjoy them I really like the aesthetic of clowns. I love the way they all look. Even the ones at the old house of horror shows around Halloween. I just not scared and fun them funny even when they are trying to scare me!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:06:40 )
@Hazer: That is fair I lost a bit due to lag lol. I did get bored and gave my everything way.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:10:02 )
@Kitalpha Hart:
Lol my momma buys a bunch of stuff. I am amazed on how she can pack it all in her car! Unicorns and cats yes! My type of people!

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:13:15 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Ultra Fury Pompadour: last week I was in Vegas and went antiquing
Dropped $600
And another $220 in shipping via UPS cuz no way we were even gonna try to bring it home via airplane
I already have things I have no room for and here I am getting more stuff
On the off chance I do ever move out I'm gonna have next to no furniture bed, storage unit, wire storage unit, artist's desk with stool, small bookshelf, plastic storage unit but it's gonna look pretty lol

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:18:19 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Lol well hey at the least a beautiful home is definitely worth it. It is your space put the stuff that makes you happy!

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:32:51 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Ultra Fury Pompadour: in the meantime I still live with my parents and we don't have room for mom's yarn, much less my stuff LOL

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:35:36 )
@Kitalpha Hart:
Lol there is nothing wrong with that I still live at home myself!

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:42:22 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Ultra Fury Pompadour: it only is cuz mom and I both need so much space
Dad at least has the garage XD

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:51:18 )
@Kitalpha Hart: I am sure he is glad about that! My momma owns all the space in my house. I am just happy I have my room.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 08:53:51 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Ultra Fury Pompadour: I imagine he is
Even if people want him to build them all stuff

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — He/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 14:06:52 )
@Ultra Fury Pompadour: Welcome welcome!! Clowns are so neat! Do you prefer horror-clowns or haha funny-clowns?
I love taxidermy! I've only gotten a few wet specimens so far, though. hoping to get more soon, they're interesting to look at and good reference for art!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 15:39:19 )
@Kitalpha Hart:
Oh my your dad is a Craftsmen!
What type of thing does he build!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 15:44:53 )
@Toby:
Oh taxidermy always looks so neat! Some of the pieces people create are just so beautiful! Is there any type of animal your looking to collect or in for it all!

And for me the clown I like is the funny man clowns better. Don't get me wrong some killer clowns do look cool, but they are not scary and half the time they are cover in fake blood that just ruins there outfits!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 15:50:24 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad:
Food and cats yes. My cat is also a bad boy I can't leave him with anything! Like that little chubby monster will just take off with any off my food and eat it all before I can chase him down. How is something so big run that fast we will never know. Also I just hate having to drive in general so I understand. People drive terrible and it is so easy to get a license here. I only drove once and passed my test so I know there are others that lucked out.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 16:16:34 )
    I love my rats! I am always spending time with my rats and trying to find ways to enrich their lives :) I have 7 fat bois and they are my whole world :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 16:24:08 )
@sunny:
Aw that is so sweet! Rat are such cute babies! Do you mind telling me there names? And what type of breed of rats they are?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.