Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment What Music are you obsessed with right now?

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 23:51:14 )
Due to being of middle eastern heritage, and taking arabic classes this fall, I've been diving head first into a lot of arabic music and TV shows. I'm so obsessed with this band I found called Hayajan. I love this man's voice and the music is just soooo... Ugh. But I am also a person who loves some music with a story and a funny mem-worthy side to it so I've also not been avoiding Old Town Road, you know what I'm saying?

What are you all listening to right now? [feel free to post videos/music links. Introduce me to something cool, folks!]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/HOzytIfSX3c[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/_ae5Ap77b7k[/youtube]

Voltie — Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 00:09:50 )

I'm super obsessed with Kpop at the moment! lol

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 00:21:41 )

Currently I'm falling head first back into vocaloid! Really loving crusherP, eve, and miy_yuu songs/covers
that and just general indie stuff ! Especially lofi

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 00:22:19 )
@Howonk: I really love Lo-fi stuff, but I've never hear anything from Vocaloid. =O

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 00:56:13 )
80's classics. ;)

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 01:12:17 )

I'm definitely obsessed with hip-hop at the moment.
It just doesn't get boring for me :vanora_sweat:

💜Quest Thread💜

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 01:19:39 )
@Bioshock: Ohhh? Which ones have you been enjoying so far?

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 01:31:40 )
right now the band Snooze. their album Familiaris is soooooo damn good like it's insane.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 01:48:07 )
@Bioshock: I felt that about a lot of bands back then, tbh. I remember listening to a song by black veil brides and ever since avoided them like a plague. listened to something recent and was like 'who is this angel?' I feel like some bands have ups and downs in a lot of their albums but I mean, it is emo music. Might sound better depending on emotional state. [bad joke I'll retire now.]

@Shark: I'll have to check them out? Any songs you'd recommend?

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 01:50:30 )
for me, I tend to pick music to match whatever project I'm working on so I have like, whole playlists for different moods/characters/stories and I'll switch between those HAHA

but LATELY? it's been a lot of 60s surfer rock (mainly Beach Boys), and on the complete opposite side, a lot of Nicole Dollanganger who's songs are just so haunting... my favourite song of hers is Poacher's Pride.

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 02:14:36 )
hmm for me latley.. id say creepy spooky songs or songs that have a dark vibe to them. im also getting obsessed with vocaloid again lawd help me

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 02:20:14 )
@Scribartz: they're all really good. umm idk Separation Anxiety, Tis I The Good Boy,...

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 02:32:59 )
@vintage: I do this as well! When I read some HP Lovecraft I whip out peter Gundry for some ambiance music. xD Really helps set the tone.

@Niji: Have you tried out digital daggers? Woman's voice is haunting and gorgeous and the lyrics can be pretty dark. =D I love dark and creepy music too.

@Shark: I will have to check it out! My amazon playlist is getting staaalllee. lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 04:10:13 )
@Scribartz:
ill have to check them out

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 04:29:41 )
I love all sorts of music, but if I had to pick a favorite band it'd probably be Tally Hall. 😊 Their songs Isle Unto Thyself and Dream Sweet in Sea Major in particular. I've also been listening to Tell me you love me, Some, and Galaxy by BOL4. But there are a ton of other bands I enjoy that I just haven't listened to in a while. :3

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:19:28 )
@Bioshock: Teenagers, and some adults thought it was towards the younger adult side of adults. Lol. But yeah, makes a lot of sense.

@Niji: Let me know if you like it! I love trading odd music with people. So fun. =)

@Garrister: Yeah... There are some bands i love as a kid that I hardly listen to today because you discover new things, it gets you hooked and your start diving into genres with smaller name bands and then you end up forgetting about that band until you hear a song again. [me with one of Avril's new songs.]
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:21:49 )

⋯▼▾┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▾▼⋯

@Garrister:

OH MY GOSH YOU LIKE TALLY HALL TOOOO???
I miss their stuff so much ;w;

I'm really into Wave Racer, can't be sad when his songs play... otherwise I really freaking like Ariana Grande's stuff as basic as it makes me...

⋯▲▴┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▴▲⋯

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:25:44 )
I've been very obsessed with bands like ABBA, Culture Club, and Matthew Wilder lately. Usually they're not my go to's but lately they've been on loop on my Spotify when I commute to work.
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:28:23 )
@Scribartz: Yeah definitely. I've been poking around unfamiliar music more recently, and a lot of my old favorites haven't been played in a while. Not that I don't still love them.

@myotis: AAYY. I think the first thing I ever heard by them was Banana Man on a meme video and I thought "Oh haha that's silly," and then I dug a little and discovered that they had some premium tunes under their name. <u<
...And with that, he was gone.

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:30:46 )

⋯▼▾┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▾▼⋯

@Garrister:
I think I heard banana man a billion years ago too, someone posted it on the wajas wolfy breeding site and I was hooked!
Their internet show was the best thing ever.... and then finding out that Shia Lebouf song was by one of the members is just THE BESTTTT
My fav song is probably The Whole World and You thoughh ;w; it's so cute

⋯▲▴┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▴▲⋯

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.