Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Cleaning out inventory [Free stuff!]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 10:57:04 )
@yuracye: wooo youre so close! You can do it!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 14:40:16 )
@totalanimefan: Ahhh, that's amazing! TT ___ TT I'll definitely check it out when I need to get new furniture. This couch was a hand-me-down so hopefully we can preserve it as long as possible. ;;;

@twigg: YES! JUST ONE MORE DAY. IT SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW. /heavy breathing.
Then I can do some event stuff.... like give out art or whatever.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 19:12:32 )

@Yuracye: yeah it was at ikea.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 19:59:53 )
@yuracye: WOOOOO! that's the best feeling imo

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 22:36:57 )
@totalanimefan: Oh mann. Ikea better be ready for me. hahaha.

@twigg: It really is. TT ___TT Then I just need to wait for the hubby to come home to set it up and then I'm ready to go. afkdjshfkajsdhf.
I'm so excited. Especially since the event is up, it's the perfect timing. ;;;

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 23:52:18 )

@Yuracye: They better! Do they have one near you?
Also nice avatar change.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:23:40 )
@totalanimefan: Ahh, I never really checked honestly. o - o ;;
I'm sure they do though, I know people still get furniture there.

Ha, thanks! The ears were starting to get to me. xD I figured a ponytail would be nice for the whole summer theme. Haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 04:24:13 )

@Yuracye: the ponytail does look nice. We have some nice hairstyles in the shops.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 05:00:44 )
@yuracye: omg yay! Perfect timing for you then!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 19:49:49 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, there really are a lot of options! I'm really picky with a lot of them so I'm surprised there's quite a few that I like. Though, if it supposed to match my character I can only do with so many. haha.

@twigg: Hubby managed to take off today, so it was set up as soon as it got here pretty much...
I'm on it now, just need to download a bunch of stuff now. I already have steam and discord. Then I need to bookmark all my websites and whatnot. That... isn't too bad though. I just need to plug in my tablet so see if it works. Ahahaha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 19:52:57 )
@yuracye: yay! Im so excited for you! But yeah getting everything re set up is both exhausting and super satisfying lol fingers crossed for your tablet
Twigg's Art Shop//Freebies!
♥♥Questy Things!♥♥

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:09:25 )
@twigg: Yeah! I'm pretty excited. I'm glad for the most part everything seems to work. I received the part of the computer tower missing a leg though, so I needed to call about that. The headphones don't seem to work at all either. At one point the headphones/sound worked, and then I tried to get the microphone to work and now.... neither work. Rip. You would think that a headset from the computer brand itself would work really well. I guess not. xD

My tablet works though, so that's a plus! I'm using my old headset for the time being... and I'll eventually need a computer screen because the one I have is for a television and it... well it's not perfect for gaming and whatnot I guess? I'll need to save up for that later Ahaha. As long as it works for now. u vu ///

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 23:23:41 )
@Yuracye: Hi there! I'm Laila! I'm new here!
If you still have it and are willing to part with it, could I ask for the Twin Spells item you have?
Thank you! :3

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 23:55:17 )
@lailakin: Hey there! Welcome to Voltra then!! n ___ n !~

Yeah, of course. Are you sure there wasn't anything else that you wanted? o: I'll go send the trade now anyway! c:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 00:06:13 )
@Yuracye: Oh o.o Were we allowed to ask for more than one thing? I didn't want to be greedy is all!
Thank you for the item and welcome!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:42:18 )
@lailakin: Eeps, sorry about the delayed response. Horrible storm and my internet cut off. ahaha.

Yeah, there's no limit! I've sent three trades of different items to a person. Even moreso since you're new. c:
Nah, not greedy at all! I've had this thread for a few days already. ;;; A lot of it has been sitting here for quite some time now.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:54:50 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

@Yuracye: Oh Oh! That's fantastic then!
May I ask for the Missing Spellbook and Candy Corn Witch Belt then?

I'm still learning what items are what on here... If you have anything Monsterry or Purple or Magical Girly, I'd be thrilled!

I really appreciate it, honest! I'm not good at jumping into threads so posting for Volts is proving challenging x.x;

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 22:34:28 )
@lailakin: Yeah, of course! I'll send you the trade now! :3

There's a bunch of items, so I know the feeling. There's a museum of the poses around here somewhere, though I'm not really sure where.....

Gosh, me too. I usually make my own, but the weather has been crazy lately so every time I'm ready to post and set it up, my internet cuts out or I need to do something else. ;;;;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 22:45:56 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

@Yuracye: Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the items! You picked a bunch of things I just found on the guide the other day and was making a mental note of! Ahhh~ I'm so excited to work with them! :3

Ah I know those feels. Im often on here when Im at work and its like everytime I find good conversation with a steady flow someone needs something major. Same thing happens with my dinner! Im just about to eat my freshly warmed meal and like Clockwork someone has a major issue that needs fixing immediately.

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.
::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 22:59:30 )
@lailakin: Hehe, no problem! * V* I tried to pick ones that matched the theme of what you wanted. I'm not really sure about a lot of the color combinations though... It's been awhile since I've messed around with the items myself. ;

Ahhh. I'm currently on vacation from work, but I recently moved (so... still moving things from the apartment to house) and my husband still has work and I don't drive so... It's never ending. Ahaha. There's always something to do around the house too, whether it's laundry or dishes or tending to the garden. I don't know how I'm going to manage it when I go back to work. eeps.
I mean, it's supposed to rain tonight again, in about an hour or so, but I'm not sure if it's going to be the downpour that it's been the past few days.
Bah, I should just open the thread now... but I also wanted to shower and I need to work on commissions.
/flops. Maybe shower quick and then set on the thread and work on commissions between replying. I just actually like some of the event items so. o 3o

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.