Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:09:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Definitely! IDK about that part, there's still huge inflation in Seattle. My parents sold all our homes in Washington and won't go back *shrug*

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:12:25 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Yeah it's not a enough to just build that much in one year, what about all of the other years that people want to move there? Why did your parents want to move from the west coast to the east coast?

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:14:57 )
@Totalanimefan: True. It is a pretty spot. I dunno, I just have mixed feelings about my home state now.

Well, we decided to move to NC bc my dad is military, and it was here or some other weird state so we chose here... that's basically it LMAO

(also might be getting into bed soon... i'll be on my ipad and possibly watching movies and between here and there but goodnight in advance if I don't come back and/or go to sleep) :)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:17:47 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Oh I see. That makes sense haha. I moved to CA 4 years ago. I miss FL but there is way more to do here and the jobs are much better. If we could work from anywhere it would be on the east coast.
I'm sorry that you miss home (WA) it's hard to live far away from where you feel like home is.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:18:05 )

Also I'm going to say goodnight at well. I have work in the morning.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:25:59 )
@kawaii neko teaa: goodnight hun.
@totalanimefan: see you around
Im not an egg

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:28:22 )

@Eggsax: I'll see you around too!!

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:28:56 )
@Totalanimefan: No problem, goodnight dear!
I gotcha tho, Florida is super cool tho. If I had to choose between FL and CA, def FL... But you did it for job opportunities... I know nothing of that niche between CA and FL, you'll have to explain that to me another day :)
Also, no worries, i've gotten over it ^^ Sleep tight!

@Eggsax: Goodnight honeybear! <3 :*

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 17:15:45 )
Totalanimefan:

@Laufeia: Haha that's great. What kind of pizza did you have?
I'm sure that your draw is great!

I'm good. I'm just chilling as I was doing that most of the day.

I had a cheese pizza lol. I don’t really like toppings. Unless it’s chicken :3

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: hello cute newbie!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 17:19:18 )
Totalanimefan:

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Yeah I'm not really on Gaia but I do still have an account there. Voltra is my home now and I do really like it!
Solia used to be great and now it's crap. Also I loved Ernya when it was around but it's no longer. :(

@Totalanimefan: And I recently popped in to Solia too. I remember loving it and now it’s like? Wtf happened? What is this? Where am I?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 17:31:55 )

What has happened to Solia?

@Laufeia: So a sexy robot bounty hunter who hunts sexy robots?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 17:39:11 )
@Monorea: it just..changed completely? Everyone’s items were gone lol..and it has this town you walk around in like Gaia towns xD I really didn’t care for how it looked and such. Not great for mobile, either, which is were I reside most of my time. Don’t really care for the staff either <_<

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 17:41:10 )

@Laufeia: Peoples items were gone? Isn't that essentially stealing? So Voltra works well on mobile then?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 17:52:28 )
@Monorea: pretty much...they were banning some people kinda for no reason too. And never gave an explanation as to why. I’ve heard a lot of bad stuff about the staff lol. yeah I haven’t used it on the computer yet . I’m all mobile 😎..

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 17:57:32 )
@Laufeia: Henlo!
Goodmorning you beautiful people!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:04:12 )

@Monorea: Voltra work wonderfully on mobile. I’m on mobile at least half the time.

@Laufeia: good pizza is good. Also yeah Solia totally changed and now you can’t get your items back anymore. I spent so much money there back in the day. :/

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: hi again. I’m at work.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:09:12 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds fun... gonna go see @Eggsax: in a few hours. He's at work too but i'll be eating lunch with him on his lunch break, and also going to my work to go buy a shirt I wanted lol. It's an hour drive (i'm not at my actual home right now) but that ok, lol. My mom told me to go out and do something so that's that I guess haha!
Please draw my OCs <3

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:20:30 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: that sounds like a nice day! Today at work was going to be my team lunch at work because of my Bday. But one of my coworkers is sick so I might be next week instead. (My bday is July 17th)

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:22:13 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: goodmorning, how's your day so far?.

@Totalanimefan: yeah I spent a lil too <_< not rlly fair. I'm trying to get into my old gaia but support won't reply to me and I've sent like 3 messages lol
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:31:56 )

@Laufeia: I heard that it takes a long time for them to get back to you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.