Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 14:23:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Hope you get some good rest! I’m currently on the train to work as of right now
I detest morning shifts ; v ;
At least it’s not too too long
I accepted the trade offer
Thanks again ouo

@Kira: Thx luv 💞 Also yup yup, it’s def a Lynch film & show that doesn’t get enough love
It’s either a film you love or you dislike - there is no inbetween - same with blue velvet
Ya either like it or ya don’t
Every time I watch Fire Walk with me (& certain parts within the show) I cry like a lil baby
Still wanna get the complete set of Twin Peaks related books by Mark Frost & The secret diary of Laura Palmer by Jennifer Lynch
I also want a tattoo of Laura screaming, the one where she’s screaming in the red room

@Kozi: Thanks for the welcome!
It’s nice to meet ya, I’m Max ouo
I sent a friend request
Always down to chat with new people
& yup yup - I usually tend to stick around Sweet & Decora but I also dabble in Kodona, Mori Kei, Fairy Kei & Uchuu Kei ouo

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 14:44:59 )

@insomniapatient: Welcome to voltra. Let me send you a trade with free items. What type of games do you like to play?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 18:54:28 )

@insomniapatient: ugh the morning train. Better than driving though lol
Where do you live that there is a train?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 19:07:36 )

@insomniapatient: Welcome to Voltra! My dad introduced me to Monty Python when I was young and I love them so much. Thats my childhood right there! Have you seen Fawlty Towers and Black Adder? Classic British comedies! I also remember one about Alan B'stard which was hilarious as well! Big mouth is also one of my fave cartoons! I think we will get along quite nicely since we share the same sense of humor :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 19:41:48 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

Welcome to Voltra! I used to be on Gaia back in the day, but it just wasn't the same after my friend - username of shadowhakka on Gaia - passed away. That was OUR site, and using it without him just felt ... wrong.

But welcome to Voltra, anwhoo :) I'm sure you'll love it here.

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 22:10:23 )
@vengeance: awe thx luv ouo
being brought up by strict parents I never had a legit console / handheld / pc that could run games - the closest thing I've ever had to a gaming platform via childhood / teens was an Atari 2600
So now I'm slowly but surely getting into the gaming scene, I mostly stick with handheld & pc - but I do wanna get more into console
Recently I've been playing: Night in the Woods, Bendy, Hiveswap, Life is Strange, Nekopara, GalGun double peace, Oneshot, Undertale, Deltarune, Heartbound, Fallout NewVegas & I recently touched Apex Legends, Dark Souls Remastered, Little Big Planet 3, & Let it Die via Playstation
Slowly but surely getting myself into gaming
Am looking forward to getting the switch & getting that sweet sweet animal crossing game for it

@Totalanimefan: True, but then again I dunno how to drive so rip
I live in Portland Oregon ouo

@Saeyra: Been a while since I've watched Fawlty Towers, def something to rewatch later on
via Black Adder I have not! Excuse me while I write this down in my masterlist of movies to watch
I was introduced to Monty Python via my one childhood friend, probs about like 6th grade & it was the Holy Grail - didn't start to look into Monty on my own until about like 9th/10th grade or so
I can't help but stare daggers into ppl who don't like Big Mouth / won't even give it a chance - usually I hear it's due to the art style & yeah the art style is kinda strange? I could NOT pick it up until about a month or so after it came out only due to Nick's style - he looks like a weird human version of Spongebob to me & it just deterred me away until I finally sucked it up & watched it - that or - saying how it shouldn't on Netflix due to it being kids going thru puberty??? idk people are strange
I Cosplay Connie btw, tho I need to def revamp her - gonna be putting hooves via stilts & oh boy is that gonna be fun (its gonna be so difficult pray for me) ; v ;

@Mellonin: Thx for the warm welcome Mello /)ouo(
& understandable
It's great to meet you & I love it here even only after my 2nd day ouo

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 22:20:14 )

@insomniapatient: I have 2 old sega's, both mini nintendo's and an XBOX360. Besides that I play on my PC. And I like a wide range of games. From platform to shooter to horror games.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 22:22:48 )

@insomniapatient: I know how to drive and it’s such a pain. Plus it can be dangerous. Portland is a cool place. I live in the Bay Area.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 22:41:37 )
@vengeance: Currently have a nintendo 3ds, an alienware laptop (specifically bought for at the time via animation, drawing & gaming when I was in college) & I share the playstation with my partner
He also has a few other old consoles as well - I believe one is the SNES but I'm not sure on the other
I plan on getting the switch either at the end of this year or sometime in the next & I also plan to eventually rebuy the gameboy sp & the Atari 2600 for nostalgia reasons ouo
also saving up for a laptop for more personal / basic use while my partner & I share the alienware laptop for running more advanced games (we're also gonna sell it eventually & rake up that money to build our own pc tower its gonna be fun ouo)

One horror game I wanna check out via steam is called Among the Sleep
Also thx for the gift luv /)uwu(
I greatly appreciate it ouo

@Totalanimefan: I've probs been in a car a total of mayyyyyyybe 30 times since I've been out here?
20-30ish hands down dude
I wanna learn how to def drive in the future but that's in the future, I hate the stigma that if you're an adult you HAVE to or SHOULD ALREADY KNOW how to drive & it makes me roll my eyes til' no end
We're practically neighbors, howdy ouo

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 22:45:52 )

@insomniapatient: I still have Among The Sleep on my wishlist. I keep on buying other games.
And your welcome.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 22:58:25 )
@vengeance: Slowly but surely you will have it in your library
Also check out the one called Paradigm - its a trip dude
it's
a
trip
if you'd like to be friends on steam i'll chuck my username at ya ouo

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 23:01:34 )

@insomniapatient: I just checked it out and does look like a trip. But it's also the type of game I don't play.
Feel free to send me your steam name. I am off to bed now however. Talk to you tomorrow again.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 23:06:32 )
@vengeance: my username via steam is tiptupcat ouo
also no worries, it's not for everyone but I thought I'd mention it for that 'just in case you might like it' ya know?
Gnite dude! Sleep well & we'll talk later tmrw
see ya dude ouo ♡

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 00:07:57 )

@insomniapatient: In the last 2 season of black adder, hugh laurie joins mister bean and the rest of the cast. The first season is kinda slapstick but it gets progressively more intelligent as the seasons go. The first season is in the medieval era, then victorian era, then regency era, then world war 2.

Really? people hate big mouth?! the art style kinda reminds me of the simpsons except people are not yellow XD Connie is so fabulous and would definitely make an awesome cosplay but I really love maurice as a character. My second favorite character is probably the shame wizard haha he is such a softie inside.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 00:32:37 )
@Saeyra: yeah when I saw mr bean I went ISSA MISTA BEEEEAAAAAAANNNNN
but thx for the beneficial knowledge - I like how it goes thru the eras
def on my watch list ouo

mhm, I met multiple people online & irl that don't like it & I always feel like :I & >:U
next to connie I love depression kitty
I'm excited for the new season ouo & as well as the new season of BoJack & F is for Family

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 00:41:58 )

@insomniapatient: Depression kitty looked sooo soft. I actually havent watched those two other shows. I do however watch archer. Its really ridiculous and immature humor but I cant help myself. XD

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 01:35:03 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

@insomniapatient: I'm glad you like it so much! It's nice actually being able to post, and not be drowned by the 100 other posts like in Gaia O_o

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mellonin's Ramblings

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 02:21:31 )

@insomniapatient: I hate that mindset too. Americans are too in love with car culture. And I hate it

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 03:36:28 )
rip this post posted twice

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 03:37:06 )
@Saeyra: Archer is great, left off on season 8 but now I need to refresh my memory & rewatch it all again
Need an archer poster eventually as well ouo
Bojack & F is for Family isn't really based around humor persay - but it does have comedy aspects
One of the things I love about Bojack is how the potray mental health & how they psychoanalyze Bojack & why he's like how he is due to his family
Its a show that can get all too real so I suggest preparing your mind for it

F is for Family is based in the 70s & also has aspects of mental health thrown in - you see that Frank (the dad) doesn't have a good relationship with his family / kids due to how his own home life was and how his whole life was thrusted into adult life once he got outta high school, got his girlfriend pregnant & then was drafted to the korean war - once back ? - he had to start his life as an adult
the 3rd season his dad is gonna come into the picture & it's gonna be a blast

if you'd like to watch a more indepth thing via F is for Family, theres this here for ya ouo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnyzMecUK2c

@Mellonin: true, right?
I didn't like how I'd be drowned out

@Totalanimefan: yup yup
I mean I'll admire a nice car (esp one decked out in anime decals or if it has neon lighting) - its cool yeah - but at the same time the car culture here in america is s h i t

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.