Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Event freebies + items

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 00:17:21 )
@yandere: Oh..maybe it isn't closing lol. I guess I just assumed that it would soon since the events have come to an end. Unless I read that wrong about the event...sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry and I just skim the words and then I get wrong. XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 00:55:33 )
@pisces: Ahhh, it could still be closing within the next few days. q vq ;;; I think it usually does anyway... I really can't remember now. @ ___ @
I'm sure you're right! It just feels like this event has only been going on for a few days. Could be because I'm not really online too much.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 01:58:36 )
@yandere: These voltra events usually are pretty nice so they feel like they go fast. :)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 03:31:37 )

How is everyone tonight? ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 17:13:52 )
it's our time now
@yandere: alright! I took off work today for a personal day
I think I'll focus on brainstorming for my band and other writing!
but honestly i'll probs mostly do more character design in dollmakers

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 19:20:56 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@Yandere: Oh yeah, it's defintely not easy trying to find the right items to make Sims versions of all of my OCs and what not, but it's especially good for creating outfits and getting more accurate facial features at least. Sometimes I still need to use Dollmakers for hairstyles and what not though. Or other avi sites. Basically, I use a lot of different sources to get good references of one character.

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 01:48:53 )

I just noticed all the event threads say event freebies lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 00:48:08 )
@pisces: Ahhh, that's a good point. q vq
Dang these good events!!
I wish I could be online more often though- at least I'd be able to gather more items and whatnot.

@dragoness129: Ahh, this is a bit late but, doing well, I think! How about yourself??

@lithinel: Gosh, I know that feeling. When I'm creating new characters, it's really hard to come up with something new. I feel like a lot of the characters I create are really similar. Hahaa.
I think that's why I like to buy other characters; gives me a little bit of variety. uvu ///

@ashthealien: SWEATS.
I'm unoriginal. IM GOMEN.
I HAVE FAILED.

/goes to corner of SHAME

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 01:24:52 )

@Yandere: You!
I saw the art you did for AshTheAlien! It's so cute!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 01:34:33 )
@anarchist beauty: your avi is so gorgeous! I love the color combo.
@ashthealien: yeah haha! yesterday was such a funny day here. XD
@yandere: I hope you are having a good week so far. :)

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 01:43:23 )

@Yandere: Never! You are a precious little bean!

@Pisces: Yeah, it was cute. Glad to have everything back to normal though

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 18:39:56 )
@yandere: Haha, well I mean...it's okay if you have a handful characters who are kind of similar you know. As long as there are notable differences between them. But then again, maybe I just feel that way because I myself have a few characters who are similar. But that's because I base a lot of characters of who I personally am.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 22:26:29 )

No worries. Late replies are fine, lol.
I am doing alright besides having to work 5 days straight at a strenuous job.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 01:13:02 )
@anarchist beauty: AHH! ME!
omg. Thank you!! TT___TT It was Ash who really did all the work though! Her avatar is amazing!

@pisces: As good as it can be, I suppose. q v q;;;
There's only two days left until the weekend. Wheeze. I told my assistant I needed a day off too, so we both picked days next week to take a day off. Lmao.

@ashthealien: /EYES SPARKLE
I do try my best, really. I'm just horrible with names... like... for threads. Usually I either get right to the point or like... a japanese emoji or something. /flops

@lithinel: I mean... they all LOOK different, but I have tons of characters with blunt bangs or ones that have thigh-high stockings or red eyes or something. Lmao. Could just be that only I see these things too. xD Especially when I'm the one who draws the refs for them and all. haha.
Gahhh. I usually design from what I like/can draw. q vq

@dragoness129: Oh no. The struggle is real. q vq ;;;
Working 5 days here too. wheeze. We can do it!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 02:33:13 )
@yandere: Well I mean even though you seem to have a thing for blunt bangs, red eyes, and thigh highs, they're still different characters right? Plus, there's only so many bang styles and eye colors you can have, right? And as long as you like them, that's what really matters, right?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 23:52:42 )
@lithinel: Hahaha, I suppose so. xD
They all have different personalities I suppose too. They just... I dunno. I feel like you can tell when it's a character I designed. Hahaha.

But I always need more characters. Heuehehehuehe.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 17:19:58 )
@yandere: Aww, well I mean. I can kind of understand why you may feel like that. But I would just say that it's your sort of "signature" style then. And to me, there's nothing wrong with that. If you have a toyhouse or some sort of gallery of your characters though, I would love to see them. If you don't mind showing them off of course.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 17:21:01 )
@yandere: And I totally understand the whole "needing more characters" thing haha. I'm a writer, so I kind of by default need a lot...but I also can't seem to stop creating them. Lol.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 00:18:31 )
@lithinel: I suppose so. xD It's kinda nice that I can buy other designs though. I was never really able to buy them before (on deviantart and such...because no RL money), so I'm glad Gaia had a burst in adoptables awhile back. That's really what started my collection. haha.
I love a lot of their designs. Q vQ They're my children. All... 200 of them.

No, not at all! Though some I have fallen out of love from... so I'm putting them up for trade. No bites though really

here they are!! It's going to be a little bit to go through though. ;;;

Ahahah. RIGHT? I need some adoptables on Voltra to feed my addiction. u v u//

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 02:24:28 )
@yandere: I've never really tried the whole "adoptable" thing since well, I'm a writer and any OCs I would want to buy, I'd likely want to include in a story of mine. And well, I don't know if that's legal or not, so I stick to the safe side of things and just make my own.

Lol, I've been making avis on Gaia to try and get some monies so I can buy art, since I plan on starting up a shop there soonish. My only other talent is writing and well, I actually have to get around to writing some more samples before I can make a writing shop (both here and there) so since that one could take awhile, I'm focusing on the avi thing for now.

And ooh! Thank you for the link! And well, as much as I feel guilty about it, I do have a few favorites as far as my characters go too. Which is going to make me feel terrible about having to hurt them/make them struggle when I write their stories. Like I'm going to break my own heart doing so. Lol.

But OMG. It would be cool if Voltra had some adoptables.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.