Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Event freebies + items

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 04:41:56 )

@Lithinel: always happy to have you love

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:43:32 )
@mimikyutoo: Ooh, that's nice! Did they end up helping out? O:
Any good tips? Haha.

@ashthealien: Ahhh, I'm glad!! n __ n I'm horrible at drawing snakes. But I did try. orz.

@Apocalypse: Ooooh. I loved death note. ;;;
Man, I really want to read back some of the old mangas or watch old animes. I feel like I've forgotten a bunch of stuff about them. KJhfadsf. It's been so long.

@dragoness129: Unfortunately. u vu
But then I can buy cool stuff or eat delicious things! >: 9

@lithinel: Not at all!
I feel like it's pretty slow here too, but all are welcome! * A*

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:47:19 )
Hello! I'm not too interested in getting art but I'd love to stay around and chat if that's okay?

I literally just joined less than an hour ago and am still wandering around the site looking at everything lol.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:50:14 )
@mato: Yeah, that's fine! There's no rule saying you need to request art. xD

Oooh, welcome to the site! * A* !!!

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:52:32 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Hey guys. Sorry I never posted here as planned last night. Ended up going to bed early. Lol.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:52:48 )
How is everyone doing?

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:54:47 )
@Yandere: Thank you!! The items and avatars are so nice but still getting used to the layout of the site uwu;;

@Lithinel: Hello! I'm doing good, sad that my spring break is almost over though.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:57:52 )
@mato: Hello there! I haven't seen you around the site before today. Are you new? :)

And aww, yeah, it's never any fun when you have to go back to school or college after spring break. But I'm glad to hear you're doing well otherwise.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:59:11 )
@lithinel: haha yes! I actually just joined the site around an hour ago lol. I'm liking it so far though!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:03:04 )
@mato: Ahahha! Well welcome to the site then. I'm glad to see you're hopping right into action and participating in the event. I always recommend buying extras of event items so that you can sell them later on or use them as payment for art. If that's your sort of thing.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:06:51 )
@Lithinel: Haha man this brings back memories from when I was hardcore into other avi sites and would collect multiple sets of every event set with my friends. Ohhh I should go check out the art shops forum! *o*

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:09:57 )
@mato: Haha...good memories I hope? And yes! I would definitely check out the art shops forum. We have some absolutely amazing artists here and with more people joining every day, that number is growing. That's where most of my Volts and extra items go. Haha.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:11:50 )
@Lithinel: Definitely some of the best memories of my time growing up! Though sad that a lot of the sites are gone or supremely different now. Ohhh all the nice art is so tempting haha.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:16:26 )
@mato: I'm glad that they are certainly some fond memories. But I feel you with the sites either being gone, dead, or different. I've only gotten into avi sites in probably like the last two years but so many sites I have loved from my childhood and teenage years are either gone or have just gone to crap. So I know the feeling all too well.

And right?!!? We do have a lot of great art shops here. And the best part is you don't have to sell your soul or chop off an arm and leg to afford it. Since we don't have crazy inflation here like some OTHER sites.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:19:12 )
@Lithinel: I'm thinking that I'll be getting into this site more and more as I look around! I'm glad that I found another avi site that I enjoy the avatars and community after so long!

I might think of selling some art too, even though I surely can't compare to the amazing artists that I've seen so far haha;; It's usually how I raise funds to buy items afterall.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:23:31 )
@mato: Yay! That is super good to hear. Voltra can be pretty slow some days (you joined at a great time though with the event) but at least it's actually active plus, everyone here (from my experience) is super nice and friendly. Which makes things even better.

And ooh? You're an artist too?!?!?! I'd love to see your art! Especially if it ends up giving me another art shop to stalk. I can't draw worth a crap. I'm more of a writer.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:25:46 )
@Lithinel: I'm glad! I can get that feeling really easily just browsing threads haha I'm really happy to have found this site for sure though! The great community is the most important part imo

Yes, I'm actually studying character animation and motion graphics in college! I'm not that great of an artist but I try my best! Lemme whip up a sample or two really quickly and try setup a simple shop and I'll let you know!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:29:52 )
@mato: I agree with you 100%. The community is the most important part of any avi site I feel really. But it's great to have you here. I'm sure many others will agree as well!

And oh, of course. Please do take your time though. No need to rush just to appease me. Haha.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:32:34 )
@Lithinel: Thank you very much for the warm welcome!!

Haha no problem, I'll probably do it sometime tomorrow, It's 5:31am and I haven't slept yet uwu;; I just got back from Japan and my sleeping schedule is all messed up.
he/him | on JST so sorry if my replies are slow;;
Feel free to @ me! I'm always down to chat!

Come chat in my little Art Shop!!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 16:34:33 )
@mato: Oh of course! Not a problem at all. :)

And sure thing! That sounds good enough to me. Feel free to ping me when you have samples or when everything is set up.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.