Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:09:22 )
Oh yeah, I already sold my Pokemon Sun game so now I can only get one. I'm not too keen on restarting my Pokemon Moon either because it's my sister's and I don't want to do everything all over again at the moment xD I'm also still half considering if I want to buy Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon immediately or do I just wait for people to start selling their second hands, which do not take very long honestly.
Oh is this about secret bases? I love those :v

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:16:11 )
@Peony: I didn't think about restarting the game over and over on the other one. Hmm, maybe I can go get a copy of Moon or something before next week and just restart a game over and over. :o

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:19:47 )
@Concentricity: Yep. I'm going to university for my Bachelor's in Graphics and Gaming. More of an emphasis on the latter than the former in my case. There are some pretty cool courses you can take for this sort of stuff.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:22:38 )
@Concentricity: I'm a little poor at the moment to buy another game, so I'll just be content with the Sinnoh one haha

@Dataninja: That's so cool! I've been interested in Game design before but I only know of one school that offers the course here, and the school doesn't have a very good reputation so my dad didn't allow me to try for it :<

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:58:17 )
@Peony: Ah, yeah, that's fair. The uni that I go to is pretty well-regarded (and is conveniently in the place I grew up in), and we've got a rapidly growing tech industry here. So, it's pretty nice.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 19:11:58 )
@Dataninja: i can imagine :( Our country doesn't have great respect for the arts in general, so it's pretty discouraging. Hopefully that will change in the next couple of years though :0

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 21:16:09 )
@Peony: Ouch, that sucks. To be fair, 'video games as art' is still an idea that's... a work in progress. :P
But, yeah. all you can do is hope for change. Hopefully it does, sometime soon.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 21:25:15 )
Hey, trainers. Sorry I UP and left last night. Fell asleep with my laptop on me in the bed.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 21:27:24 )
I'm actually gonna sleep already so it's my turn to flop on my bed since I have class tomorrow. Night night!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 21:31:45 )
:O Enjoy sleep, @Peony. Must be on the other side of the globe from me. At work about to go off to lunch in a second.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 04:05:45 )
Ughh. I want the new Pokemon game. x ______ x
I really just want a game to play, but I'm either stressed about time or not really interested in anything. The struggle is real.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 05:46:53 )
Is there anything about the new one that's super worth getting?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 08:37:25 )
(If you're going to answer stuff about the new one, would you mind please spoiler tagging it, though!)

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 09:29:29 )
@slytherclaw: Uhhhhh. I don't know??? I only...
SPOILER JUST IN CASE.
know about the uh- legendary forms that I currently forget the names of. I just need a game that I can take on the go. ahhhh

@dataninja: I GOT YOU, FAM. /thumbs up

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 12:31:22 )
@Yuracye: Thanks! /returns the thumbs up :vanora_smile:

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 19:49:32 )
Hmmm. Maybe I'll play some Pokemon on the way to doing errands.
I think I haven't completed Diamond yet or something. @ w @;;

TH | dA

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 21:44:44 )
Concentricity:
Evening, trainers! :)
I need to log onto my Sun file to get the Ash Pikachu this week. Original hat is my favorite.

@DataNinja:
You're right about Phione ... I completely forgot about Phione and Manaphy. XD
WHAT? T.T i didn't know about this. i haven't been getting any of the special release things >.< if there have been any...

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 22:39:06 )
Oh, that. Meh, those types of pokemon as a whole never interested me.
Now if they want to introduce a dozen more alola forms, man, I'm down.

Also I've missed like all the special releases ever lol
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 22:46:33 )
Normally I'm into the whole special releases mostly for the sake of trade, but then again since I have a Living Dex on hand I might as well collect the other stuff while I'm at it xD I'm waiting for the Sinnoh hat and then maybe when I get back to Pokemon I'll try collecting the others

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 22:53:24 )
i doubt i'll ever get everything so i don't try very hard.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.