Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I have neck pain and a headache.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 05:22:10 )

Yeah. I’ve had both of those today and after 4 hours ago it got bad. I slept for an hour and the pain is still here. Although I took some medicine and it got a little better.
I’m going to make an appointment to see a dr about it this week.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 05:28:29 )
》::: ✿・`.*
Oh yuck. I used to have really bad neck pain in the back due to poor posture for years. It really sucks.
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 06:26:20 )

@Hazer: thank you. I’m not sure if it’s serious or not. In dec I was in a car accident and I don’t want it to be from that.

@milkdaddy: tell me how to fix it just in case it is from that. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 05:33:34 )
I often have migraines and neck pain and I think they're related. Excedrin is very helpful for the headaches. For my neck, I've been prescribed muscle relaxers (to control spasms) and used a TENS unit. I'm kind of scared of getting shocked, though, so I don't really use the TENS unit. Icy Hot and things like that help a good bit. I had physical therapy that helped while it lasted, but I don't have the kind of gym equipment they did so I can't continue the exercises that really helped me. Also, you can find a lot of good exercise videos on YouTube that will show you how to do gentle neck stretches and even good spots to massage. See if you can get someone to hold your head up for you. That relieves a lot of pain for me. Like if you lay on the couch with your head hanging over it, and someone holds the weight of your head up for you. Sounds kind of weird, but it feels good.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.