Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 11:07:24 )

How many pillows you sleep with?
Where do you place em?
Any special pillows?

I'm def a "more is better" type of pillow person.
I organize a pile at the head to glomp.

As a side sleeper, I HAVE to have a pillow for the space between my waist/hips. Cannot sleep without one there.

I use a neck pillow...but incorrectly. hard to explain I twist it almost backwards and lurch an arm through lol

A small pillow between my legs too.

SO YEAH I HAVE LOTS OF PILLOWS AND PILLOW ETIQUETTE. can NOT relate to "one pillow for head and I'm good." Xp

Your turn!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 11:12:30 )

I have 2 thin pillows for my head but nothing more

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 11:48:35 )

My pillow needs to be replaced.

Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 11:52:33 )

I have two body pillows and a regular pillow for my head, and another pillow for between my legs. One of the body pillows is in a need of replacing.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 14:45:33 )
I have two fatter pillows at the top of my bed which are pointless, and one super flat one for my head. XD;;
I prefer that one flat, new pillows are too puffed up for my neck, since I sleep on my tummy. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 17:44:37 )

I sleep with one. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 00:56:03 )
I have a million. there is more pillow than bed. but my two main ones are latex pillows that are the love of my life. they last forever and never get flat. they are bouncy and comfortable. Hard to find and not cheep, but one of them i have had for 8 years and it still is like new.

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 02:45:39 )

I have four pillows ;w; and a 7 ft monkey. 2 pillows stacked for my head, and I use the monkey's arm for the space between my neck (because I always get pain there)
one between my legs, and one for hugging (it's INCREDIBLY soft, so great for hugging)
I feel so weird if I don't hug something soft in my sleep
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 12:38:22 )

Fartsy Says:
I sleep with 6 pillow. one that holds up my arms/I lean my head on, one that supports my back, one between my knees, one behind my knees, and two I pile on top of the blanket to feel safe. :3

I sleep this way to minimalize back and joint pain/heat loss during the night, as that can seriously affect my body when I wake up.
The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 13:02:15 )
I sleep with a lot of pillows, I have to sleep with a pillow between my knee's so that they don't hurt or pop all day.

If I am staying someplace I always need a knee pillow, and a pillow to hug, plus two or three pillows under my head.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 16:31:31 )
All my life I had 1-2 pillows for my head. Then I moved in with my girlfriend who believes more is better. We have 2 body pillows, 3-4 regular pillows, and a pair of those pillow pets now. It's fine for her since she's so short, but when arranged a certain way the pillows take up too much space in the bed and my feet hang over the end lmao.

I do like them though; I just sometimes have to destroy her display in the name of a good night's sleep. I never did that when we were dating/only just moved in together, but it's been 5 years and we're getting married so you gotta do what you gotta do.
previously keef with a k

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 02:00:17 )
Hey, so I am one of those that also needs the crazy amount of pillows in order to sleep. My back will hurt in the morning when I wake up if I don't sleep with the pillow between my knees/thighs. I usually just use my memory foam pillow I got for Christmas under my head, or what is known as a "boppy pillow" which is supposed to be used for babies, but I have adapted it for my own purposes.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 03:24:02 )

I use four pillows myself.
a throw pillow for between my legs (as I sleep on my side)
two pillows (one being a body pillow that I share with my cat and one being a cheap $5 pillow) for my head
And one to hug.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 03:40:11 )
I have one pillow for my head, but not just any pillow. A fancy, expensive pillow that stays cold and is specially made for side sleepers. I love it.
I also have a body pillow, which is practically a necessity to take pressure off my knee and shoulder joints.
There is also a second body pillow, but that's just here because someone left it at my house. I do, however, sometimes use it to close the gap between bed and window and keep the curtains from fluttering open. I have to sleep during the day, so I gotta put in a little extra effort to keep the room dark.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 05:47:22 )

I have two soft kingsized pillows for my head, three smaller throw pillows(square, round, and rectangular) that I use for various things depending on the day. I use my bed as a makeshift desk so I will use the smaller square throw as a back support. I also have a cat shaped micro bead filled pillow will use as a cuddle buddy as I am a side sleeper. It helps take some pressure off my joints while sleeping. Depending on the position I am in (back or side) I may use one of the throw pillows under my knees, or under my feet or in between my knees. I would really like to go pillow shopping again for a better neck pillow so any recommendations on that would be welcome.

@Uncledaddy: Your head pillow sounds amazing can you tell me what type it is?

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 06:01:50 )
i use one as like a makeshift headboard and then two to sleep on.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 06:32:59 )

I use one pillow for my head and a long pillow for me to straddle xD I also sleep on my side a lot. I don’t like having too many pillows but the more blankets the merrier hahaha

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 10:21:55 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I have two pillows I sleep with at night one, that either doesn't get touched at all or gets put towards my back, or a slightly longer pillow that I move to both rest my head on and hug at the same time
I have 5-8 blankets though (since I do live in a colder environment) and 5 or so pillows (though I only use 2-3 to sleep on... the others, I end up putting on one of my chairs over night)

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.
come check out my shop

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 22:27:44 )
@Alyssya: The brand is Bedgear; they have a lot of "performance bedding" stuff on their site. My pillow is actually one of the older, less expensive (by their standard, anyway) models that they had at the mattress store while I was shopping for a new bed. I saw it on the display mattress and after one touch I had to have it. They come in different versions based on different factors like sleep position. I could probably stand to get a new one of a fresher model by now, but I still enjoy mine and I can't really justify spending that much on a pillow again any time soon ;v;
AKA Count Trashula

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 06:11:56 )

@Uncledaddy: I will have to check that out, kinda sounds like a luxury buy then tho....may have to wait on getting one for myself....but it is nice to have a list of things to look forward to! Ilike to sleep on my side mostly and sometimes on my back. What is your typical sleep position if you don't mind me asking?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.