Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Sims 4

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 23:29:49 )
@vengeance: Does the Acting career at least branch to movies/tv acting versus theater/musicals or something like that? Being a celebrity for the sake of being famous isn't a thing?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 10:58:22 )

@Selikait:I am not sure since I don't have get famous yet.

:
The acting career’s gameplay is much like Get to Work’s feature of following your Sim to their job (Accomplishing goals, etc.). While at the studio, you have the option to get to know other actors & your director, practice lines, chow down on complimentary pizza & get your hair and makeup done.

I think you are better off watching some video's: Gameplay

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 11:51:04 )
@vengeance: Oh yeah, sorry lol. Do you have the Get to Work one? Following them to work sounds fun, but would take a lot of time versus now where time speeds up when they are away.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 14:05:19 )

@Selikait: I do. But the only jobs my sims had where the jobs where you don't follow them around. But you also don't have to follow them around. Once their job shift starts (on the exact hour their shift starts) the game will give you a prompt that asks if you want to join your Sim for their shift or send them alone, select join. The jobs you can follow are Detective, Doctor, or Scientist profession. With get to work you can also own your own shop. Get To Work guide

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 14:38:49 )
@vengeance: I was hoping there would be an option like that to choose. For myself, I know I'd want to follow a few days then leave them be for the majority of the time. What's your favorite expansion so far?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/1 22:51:46 )

@Selikait: It's a tie between city living & seasons for me. I love all the festivals that come with city living. Today when I played there was geekcon while a blizzard was going on XD And I love seasons because well the seasons and all the holidays that comes with it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:32:05 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

ahhhh I think my favorite expansion pack is def city living~ I really love the apartments *^*

I really want Get Famous tho! I have get to work or whatever it's called, but I haven't done any of the active jobs cause I hate when my sims have to go to work, there's too little time in the day xD

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 15:13:58 )
@vengeance:
@Deaa:
I have the City living one too. The apartment aspect so much fun along with the city events.

Seasons was a favorite in 3 of mine. It will probably be one I buy for 4.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 15:45:42 )

@Deaa: Most of the time my sims don't have a job because of that reason.

@Selikait: You should 100% get seasons.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 16:19:20 )
I prefer my Sims to work from home as well. Sometimes I'll have them start a job to get some income coming in while they start learning skills. In Sims 3, I did a lot of collecting and gardening. In 4, I've had my sims gardening and writing for extra cash.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 01:19:55 )
I recently got Get Famous and it's a blast!!! The only issue I have is the celebrity quirk thing cause it ranges from annoying to horribly aggravating. Especially when your sim needs to look in the mirror every 5 seconds or they get upset that they didn't eat excellent quality food.

Other than that though I recently got into Custom Content and Posing! It's so fun i love taking cute pics of my sims and doodling over them. Here's some I did recently!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 23:04:06 )
@Lizard: Aww cute couple. I recently got Get Famous as well.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/27 05:56:48 )
I was playing with my Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sims most recently, and trying out the new celebrity expansion. I gave each of them a different agent and they're doing commercials and stuff. It's really hard to level them up but the acting jobs are fun!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 06:33:59 )
My current household is a teen girl and her kid sister. Shes contantly doing stuff between her before school job, school, homework, journal writing,garden, hand washing laundry, and her boyfriend to the teenager of the Munch family fromt he Get Together expansion. I have Get together, city living, get to work, jungle adventure, laundry day, get famous, cats and dogs, dine out, seasons, outdoor retreat, parenthood, vampires, cool kitchen stuff, toddler stuff, and vintange glamour. Think i spent enough money?
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 14:38:40 )
i'm not playing sims. i never have actually..
butttt, i'm watching Kelsie on Multiplayer do the 100 baby challenge and im truly enjoying it.
i'm a rascally rabbit
rap game bugs bunny

horsey facey

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 09:24:14 )
My friend loves sims 4 and we currently have a household of 4 and we make random characters and end up falling in love with them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.