Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Sims 4

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 14:59:48 )

Anyone playing? I got 3 households at the moment.

Household #1: Young woman who loves doggies. She currently has a bestie who also loves dogs. I also have a story with her. The guy with the red jacket is her bestie. I also have been trying to find a guy for her but the person I made her go after was not interested. Infact a balloon with a red cross through her face popped up when they talked.

Household #2: Young woman and man. Gave him a criminal goal. But all he does is being all over his housemate. Like as soon as I just let them talk he will automaticly start to flirt with her and kiss her. The couple

Household #3: 3 guys, one woman what could go wrong? Well her being a serial romantic and flirting with 2 housemates? Start of a gameplay

Donator — ghost Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 15:13:32 )

Haha that all sounds interesting for sure. Your 3rd one sounds like one of mine. I've got a sim I based off myself living with 3 sims based off male friends of mine and she's been all over 2 of them. Kinda weird for me to watch lol.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 15:31:57 )

@Ghostie: First of cute avie.
Well right now it's not going 100% the way I wanted to. One of the 3 guys has a heartbreaker trait. So I was going to have her hook up with him so he could break her heart. One of the other 2 would then be there to comfort her and well you know XD However the heartbreaker dude is so unromantic. He is nothing more then some extra dude right now.

Donator — ghost Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 15:55:23 )

@vengeance: Thank you!!
Hahaha wow leave it to your own creations to not do anything you wanted for them. xD
Yeah my guys keep getting mad at her and each other and then continuing the back and forth romantic triangle. She's the only one who doesn't leave for work, I have her gardening fulltime and I purposely put the guys on different schedules to try and keep them from walking in on anything but I like to let free will go while I do housework and man, they just seem to like getting their hearts broken.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 16:06:42 )

@Ghostie: The heartbreaker guy also thinks she's a sweet woman. Well are you sure about that. Mister first guy says she is the love of his life. Yeh well so far she doesn't seem to think the same way about him.
First gameplay pictures.

They seem so desperate for one woman.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 16:09:03 )
I have a household where a teenager ran away from home,(named Misty) made her money by painting and some other stuff, and then met and fell madly in love with Malcolm, they were almost to the alter, but then Caleb comes and declares his undyling love for her. She is best friends with Lillith and Caleb due to they always came to visit her at night when she is up. So Caleb breaks them up and now Caleb and her get married. They let Malcolm stay living with them and it is akward, but Caleb and Malcolm have a friendship(and Caleb uses Malcolm as his personal feeding slave, lol.) Caleb and Misty have three kids, all toddlers now and against their wishes Malcolm is having a relationship with the nanny. I haven't progressed much since I haven't been playing them since the new patches came out due to bugs, etc.

My new sim I just started is living in San Mushuno with her best friend, her dog Maz. Haven't gotten to far in playing with her as RL stuff is taking over.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 16:16:20 )

@macsen191: Well there is already a patch out that fixed those bugs. I haven't noticed anything not working correctly anymore.

Well for household #3 she has a fear of setteling down so no altar for her anytime soon XD Your household also sounds like fun.

I had a household with 2 guys, 1 girl and well instead of her trying to have both guys, the guys ran off with eachother and got married XD At one point I wasn't looking and was like hey where are the guys and then they where flirting with eachother. Did not see that coming.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 17:28:59 )
    I have a guy who has children with every woman he comes across. Eventually it got pretty awkward especially since he owns the most popular restaurant in town and every time I send him over to manage it he ends up running into several of his girlfriends. The restaurant is still successful though but I'm pretty sure it's going to get more complicated when we get to the next generation since all the kids are related. Oops.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 18:17:38 )
You gotta @Mention me.

My girlfriend plays sims4
She's likes to play 'challenges'
100 baby challenge
Not-so-berry challenge
Super Sim challenge
etc

There was one game she did that started as a run-away teen challenge, and then her teen sim grew up and had a daughter.
And about that time, I got into helping her name and dress the sims,
So we made the daughter Brandy together, and I decided she should be a lesbian,
So when she started growing up, we found her a childhood friend from the other sims in the neighborhood, Claire.
It was fun to help my girlfriend dress them and decide their traits and stuff.

Unfortunately that save got screwed up.
And since then, I haven't gotten into it with her like that time.

Though I might, if she wanted to play my twin brother sims idea.

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/25 18:33:20 )

@sunny: OMG that sounds like hell. But also sounds like some fun gameplay.

@Rallaa: I hate the not-so-berry challenge. I know many people like it but no, just no. And don't even get me started on the 100 baby challenge.
I would probably get bored with challenges really quick XD I saw someone last week having a big brother household.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 19:07:11 )
I currently have 2 households active. The secondary is the Sim I created with the help of my girlfriend on my birthday. We have taken turns playing and progressing her story.

The other family is one I've been working on a while. I made a couple with randomized traits and aspirations. I literally rolled dice to see how their personalities would come out. The guy ended up wanting a big family. They currently have 4 kids, 2 of which were twins. Once the oldest daughter becomes a young adult, I will create a household just for her. She has the loner trait, so living in an apartment with her big family has been trying for her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 15:20:35 )

@Selikait: I got two more household on my mind. But don't wanne have to many played households so I am holding off. Plus I still don't know what sims to use for those households XD

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 15:34:18 )
@vengeance: What stories do you have in mind for those households?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 15:05:35 )

@Selikait: A crazy cat dude story. And just yesterday a pose showed up for a person to hold 2 cats. Purrfect.
The other one will be a gay couple.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 15:43:32 )
@vengeance: I like the crazy cat dude idea. I've been resisting getting the expansion packs, especially the cats and dogs one. I only have the City one for Sims 4. Do you have all the expansions?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 15:46:22 )

@Selikait: I got most expansions. The only ones I don't have are Kids Room Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, My First Pet Stuff & Get Famous. I do still want Laundry Day Stuff & Get Famous.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 16:37:56 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

oooohhh i'm playing kinda!

I have a tendency to keep making new families after a few sessions of gameplay,
but right now i'm forcing myself to only play as one family until I get to at least 2 additional generations
it's taking forever, and i'm kinda getting bored, but I gotta hold myself to sOMEtHINg

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 22:48:28 )

@Deaa: I can get bored real quickly as well with a household.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 22:57:27 )
@vengeance: The Get Famous expansion looks interesting. I tried having a sim become a celebrity once or twice in a previous version. I don't think I got far lol.

@Deaa: I'm the same way. I'm struggling to keep a family going until the first teenager moves out. I prefer having just one sim, but I really wanted to try for a generation or two. It takes too long though.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 10:38:48 )

@Selikait: The unfortunaly thing about Get Famous is that the the only active carear is acting.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.