Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Anyone Here Use Habitica?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 03:45:44 )
[removed]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 04:24:05 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

That moment when your username was already taken. /cries

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 04:33:34 )
@Hazer: Its fun! I just have to remember to actually check it daily so I stay motivated

OH NO i'm sorry bout that millet :'0

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 05:12:56 )

I tried using it but found it very difficult for me to stick to a work/reward system like that when I'm the one making up the tasks and rewards.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 05:18:38 )
@Priestess of Pie: yeah i have the same issue with that as well (which is why i fell out of using it) but for me it's better than the alternative of a Normal to do list with nothing really motivating to it.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 05:28:53 )

@Lizard: Yes I do suppose that's better than nothing at all, lol. Honestly if someone else was setting it up for me I'd probably do a much better job with it.

What does work however (other than the overwhelming fear of disappointing my peers) is that I've found it easier to complete tasks when I actually schedule them. When I'm doing it right (sometimes I slip still ._.) I'll make a weekly list of tasks that need to be done, then I schedule what needs to be done tomorrow. Each day I'll schedule a couple more things for tomorrow until the list is done. It helps me keep on track without getting overwhelmed since I only have to do 1 or 2 tasks a day.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 21:25:35 )
@priestess of pie: That sounds like a good plan! Unfortunately I have troubles breaking down tasks which makes me overwhelmed rather easily but I'm glad you were able to find something that works for you! I do feel that fear of disappointing peers big time though lol, cause of my severe anxiety I just freeze up at the thought of doing certain things.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 23:22:18 )
I think this used to be called HabitRPG way back in the day. I used it for a long while but fell off hard.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/27 05:43:15 )
That looks completely adorable. I'm going to sign up!

EDIT: Okay, I'm deleting this thing. lol It is beyond glitchy. "Connection lost" every two seconds whether I'm on or off wi-fi. Keeps repeating the tutorial even after I click "Got it!" The same task keeps multiplying itself. lol I kept getting gold for a whole string of "join Habiticas." Maybe if they fixed the bugs it would be fun, but...I'm gonna pass.

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 02:56:37 )

This looks real cool, not sure if it's good, but I will give it a go!
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 03:26:27 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

This is interesting. Might help me stay focused with my art.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.