Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Pixel Perfect: Item/Layer Reports - UPDATE 1/1/24

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:20:36 )
@Lilypoo: points to my avatar I love how i have bear ears but I still look human not to sure if this is a good thing or not with the new orb items and the Bearboozled, plus newer crate items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 07:01:00 )
@Lilypoo: thank you for letting me if looks neat this way, I hope that it isn't bothering some I just wasn'so sure myself at first.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 03:03:23 )
I'm not sure exactly what's happening but when I equip things from sets or RIGs sometimes it reverts other things that I already changed to what it was before (not necessarily something I had saved either) such as changing eyes, hair, shirts. I'm kind of perplexed. I end up having to set certain items several times to get them to stick.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 14:46:13 )
@Lilypoo: Ok so, I went in and removed all items to start, then went into Danseur de Glace. It seems it won't let me equip more than 2 items at a time. When I pick a 3rd it unequips one I already set. Same thing with Strange Land.

Also, lets say I had been building an avatar slowly and wanted to know what certain items in the store looked like so I set up what I have already without saving and head to the shops. After trying some things on and then going back to my inventory, I went back to the last saved avatar. When I removed the scarf, the hair and shirt reverted back to the one I was trying out and the toggles for items seems to be broken. For example when I equip the tailored shirt it unequips it, and unequipping it equips it. Meanwhile the brown pantaloons are showing on the avatar but look like they're unequipped from the item icon. When I click on them to "equip" it not only removes them, but also changes the face back to the one I was trying out previously. It's quite weird. Unequipping all items seems to fix this problem though.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 15:05:18 )
@Priestess of Pie: we are only allowed to wear 2 pose from an item. So if you want to wear three pose from it, you would have to get another said items.

Ahh and yep, the highlighted items are a bit wonky xD
Sometimes it doesnt highlight the items that we used

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 15:09:57 )
@Raxton: Oh I see. That part is working as intended then.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/12 10:29:26 )
There is always a weird leftover pixel when we wear the clothes from squid ink & long handheld items
*points at avi*
There is somehow some pixel from the spear that should be placed behind the clothes

For clearer illustration :

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/19 19:46:39 )
i thought the ruffled overdress would go over the ruffled skirt : (

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 02:41:00 )
i hope layer reports are ok to post here

i have found a few

• mouths layer over the mask on feline fatale
  • the bag on lil piggies clips through the arm
  • waist items like belts and sashes unequip each other or can only be worn at once. is it not possible to have a belt and a sash equipped together or layer these more?

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 09:15:37 )
    @Lilypoo: i understand sounds like a big task

i hope bringing up things i find isnt a problem though :viosweat: just not sure if these have been pointed out yet

i found some more so you are aware

• outline base has a part of the leg showing through where the hand is overlapping

i dont know if that is intentional because of it being an outline or not :viosweat:
  • boot of feline fatale has a stray pixel on right foot it looks like......unless this is again a style choice by artist? i am unsure im sorry

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 02:56:46 )
    hey i am back again with more

golden bird right arm does not remove the base arm on the right side and also clips hand of left
    seems to do this in all color options
    left mod works fine

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 23:45:18 )

- - - -

Quick question, for the item Too Hot.
    The legs/bottom pose, obviously the thighs are skin tone, but are there going to be poses that allow all three skin tones to wear the brown/white/black shorts/socks?

- - - -

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 02:56:46 )

- - - -

@lilypoo: That’s awesome, thank you so much!!!

- - - -

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 04:16:13 )
    @Lilypoo: oh thank you for the fix
    i am not wearing any tights. just the pantaloon item
    thank you kid!!

VOLTRA BBCODE AND RESOURCE GUIDE

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 22:44:31 )

@lilypoo: Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for making the skin for the Too Hot item!!

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 19:05:31 )

Different skirts overlap the new Seifuku tops!

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 21:21:29 )

@Lilypoo: Thank you so much! ; w; I really appreciate
    the hard work.

@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 03:09:06 )
    Is it okay to ask here if the eyebrows, tears, and mouth from Crybaby could be each a separate pose as well as all together? Would that be too much a bother? I’d just love to use each on their own too..

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 23:34:26 )
    Thank you! <3
    Ash 8/7/19
    Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 20:49:23 )
    The legs in the Wisteria crate set are so good! I love them. I'm having trouble layering tops with them, though.

Regular tops layer on top of the legs and cause them to look cut off in an odd way on the front leg.

Some jackets are ok because they look sort of correct depending upon how they're drawn. And it looks like the back arm is behind the legs on some of them, which is great.

Other jackets and longer tops are completely on top.

Dresses layer behind which is why I think the bodysuits are working well.

There might not be anything that can be done about it. I don't know how your layer coding works and that it might be an "all or nothing" thing. Like, all tops/jackets in front, or all tops/jackets behind. Either way, thank you for all that you all do to make this site so fun! :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.