Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ℝefined | profiles, graphics, layouts - full! come chat!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:28:20 )
@Prodigy: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of customization if we so desired and it honestly seems a bit more manageable now rather than then... for some random reason. :vanora_shock: ITS HAPPENED, Imma make my first mule to play with coding!
Also, woah! Congrats on your engagement and marriage sooooon! That's so exciting, any themes for the wedding if you don't mind my asking?!

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:34:31 )
I think we talked on Ernya! I went by Zak, Jeffree Star and other names I changed accounts a lot.
I left the avatar scene as well when I got married and took college more seriously lol
I love magic it gets expensive but it's fun :)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:36:17 )
@Mica: Good luck with your coding! :D It's so much fun to mess around with when you get the hang of things.

We kinda surprised our parents and family with how traditional we went with our wedding. xD Everyone expected some sort of cosplay or nerd-themed wedding but we went pretty elegant with some rustic themes. But we did end up adding in a couple tasteful nerd things, though. We have Lord of the Rings champagne glasses and "just married" signs. Plus our first dance song is from a video game. ><

@Zach: Oh my gosh yes! I totally remember you. Yeah, life can definitely get in the way when it comes to avatar sites, but at least when stuff starts calming down it's easy to get back into them.

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:37:52 )
I'm super glad I got to chat with you again! It's been years since we last talked :)
I'm going to head off for a bit but we should catch up later :D

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 00:45:47 )
@Prodigy: D'aaaawww! That's really nice! I love simple stuff, but I mean whatever the couple wants is always the best y'know?! I like elegant and a bit of geeky stuff, it's a nice compromise. Do you guys have a lot of guests? O_O;
And yup yup, 'tis a learning process but coding is fun when you're on your own time. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 01:02:06 )
@Zach: Sounds good! I should probably head off to. Got a couple errands to make. xD See you around, and good luck with your Magic tourney!

@Mica: We have about 150 people or so. Much smaller than one of my friend's weddings. >< She has a huge family so they had like 300-400 people! No idea how they could afford to feed them all.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 01:23:07 )
@Prodigy: :vanora_shock: ..holy butts, over 300. That's terrifying!
See you around! =) Hope you has a good day!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 03:46:00 )
@prodigy: *reads the forms* I think the profile I want is gonna require more additional sections haha. Woops. XD I haven't been able to work on my profile/art because of academic projects, but other than that it's going ok. How about you?

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 03:50:00 )
@Prodigy: Your work is absolutely gorgeous. Wish I had anywhere near the amount of funds I need. =D

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 03:57:23 )
kinda want a profile but have no idea what i want lol

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 04:35:39 )
Bookmarking this thread for later! I need to find some art before I buy. c:

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 05:10:32 )
You inspire me so much ☆
@Prodigy: I can not wait to see all the wonderful things you make!! :vanora_heart:

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 05:13:42 )
@Mica: I know, right? Way too many for us. xD And thanks! You too. ^^

@okios: I hope we get nestable quotes soon so I can offer custom sections. >< I want to make art galleries and fun extra stuff! I'm doing ok, just relaxing for the weekend. :)

@Dowan: Thank you so much! :vanora_heart: Feel free to stay and chat in order to save up if you'd like. ;D

@toxxic: Lol, that's the true struggle. Figuring out what you actually want is always harder than creating the code for it. ><

@Reanna: Great! :D I'm looking forward to you being back. :vanora_xd:

@Aly: Ahhhh thank you! <3

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 05:15:46 )
@Prodigy: Not sure if you know but you could style like bold text as its own div and make it into boxes and stuff - we also get to use ' and " in CSS for content: "text"; :D

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 05:18:38 )
@Aly: Yeah, that's always a good workaround for now. ^^ I just hate taking away the ability for people to use bold within the custom content sections if they wanted to. xD Unless they're like galleries or links only or something. That's along the same line of what I did for my link list in my profile, since it was just links and no other content.

My DREAM would be actual div blocks we could use, but that's always a stretch. xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 05:19:43 )
@Prodigy: I might just. This is a nice place with a lot of peeps chatting it up. I actually started attempting to code because of what I saw was possible by you. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 05:21:25 )
@Dowan: YES! I love seeing others try out coding. ^^ There's so many different possibilities, especially with how Fozzy and Baz have named everything.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 05:25:10 )
@Prodigy: Haha! It's actually been quite fun as well. I chose setting margins over playing Bloodborne, and I can't say I regret the decision...

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 05:26:31 )
@Dowan: I just looked at what you've customized and omg it looks awesome! I love the darker color scheme you went with. ;D

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 05:30:24 )
@Prodigy: Really? O.O

Thanks so much! Coming off of Persona 5, I knew I wanted something black and red, and I'm mostly satisfied with how it's turning out. ^^

Just... just don't look at the code, okay? It's a freakin' mess. LOL

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.