Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ★☆ KARMA CITY ⇢⇢ Art Shop. [Closed]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 06:40:03 )
i-immortalized.......

the 2 extra poses were just stick figures that i kept messing with before i said "fuck it"
this is probably the fastest i've ever drawn something tho. thank you for the practice

you spent time looking at refs... such care....

TBH this reminded me of those timed cooking shows or somethin. like same adrenaline rush.
during the last minutes it felt like
PLATE THE FOOD PLATE THE FOOD
FIX THE HAND FIX THE HAND
😬

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 19:30:45 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@hachi: If your open slot hasn't been claimed yet, I would like to be the one to do that please! If of course my offer and all of that are okay.

I'd like to have a (modern) version of my LotR OC, done with a (modern) version of Legolas please!

References

Lith

Lith's Body Type And Hair Color (Since her hair color is different than what is shown in the refs)

Legolas (Please use the hairstyle in either picture 1 or pictures 2/3 for his hairstyle in the picture. Considering it IS a modern version of him, and just normal human ears please. No elf ears.)

Legolas' Body Type

[/spoiler]

Personality Information

Lith

- Sweet
- Kind
- Shy
- Awkward
- Compassionate
- Insecure/Unconfident
- Non-Confrontational
- Naive
- Has the tendency to let people walk all over her.

Legolas

- Kind
- Gentle
- Confident
- Sassy
- Stubborn
- Competitive
- Loyal
- Protective
- Can be a bit of a jerk/asshole at times
- Sweet
- Loving

Relationship Dynamics

- Legolas tends to be very protective of Lith. Sometimes a little too protective to the point where he will threaten or seriously injure someone he feels in threat to her.
- Legolas is VERY flirtatious and suggestive towards Lith and teases her A LOT both in suggestive and non-suggestive ways. But it is always in an affectionate manner, never a mean or demeaning way.
- Their relationship is overall a very affectionate one. They rarely argue or get into fights. This doesn't mean they never have their disagreements since they do, but it never blows up to the point wherein it threatens to tear them apart.
- Legolas is usually anywhere from 4-8 years older than Lith. I tend to portray Lith between the ages of 18-23 and Legolas in his early to mid twenties, depending on Lith's age and their gap in the specific AU.
- Lith is often the insecure one in their relationship, feeling that she doesn't deserve Legolas and often needs to be reassured of his love for her.

Here's a few extra outfit ideas for you, but please feel free to use your imagination and create your own. Or just use the ones in their reference pics. It's up to you really.

Lith (Please ignore and leave out any accessories though)

Legolas

Style
- Painty Colored
- Waist Up

Offer
- Scarecrow
- Nightwalker Bat
- NPC Plushie
- Devil Imp
- Knave of Hearts
- 2,150 volts (The total value would be like 14,500 volts and you get an item off of your wishlist.)

Oh, and the pose is totally up to you. As long as both characters are well, in character. Let me know if you need any adjustments to the offer though. Like if you don't like a certain item or already have it, etc.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 19:31:47 )
[align=right]
[color=#967BB6]@hachi: If your open slot hasn't been claimed yet, I would like to be the one to do that please! If of course my offer and all of that are okay.

I'd like to have a (modern) version of my LotR OC, done with a (modern) version of Legolas please!

References

Lith

Lith's Body Type And Hair Color (Since her hair color is different than what is shown in the refs)

Legolas (Please use the hairstyle in either picture 1 or pictures 2/3 for his hairstyle in the picture. Considering it IS a modern version of him, and just normal human ears please. No elf ears.)

Legolas' Body Type

[/spoiler]

Personality Information

Lith

- Sweet
- Kind
- Shy
- Awkward
- Compassionate
- Insecure/Unconfident
- Non-Confrontational
- Naive
- Has the tendency to let people walk all over her.

Legolas

- Kind
- Gentle
- Confident
- Sassy
- Stubborn
- Competitive
- Loyal
- Protective
- Can be a bit of a jerk/asshole at times
- Sweet
- Loving

Relationship Dynamics

- Legolas tends to be very protective of Lith. Sometimes a little too protective to the point where he will threaten or seriously injure someone he feels in threat to her.
- Legolas is VERY flirtatious and suggestive towards Lith and teases her A LOT both in suggestive and non-suggestive ways. But it is always in an affectionate manner, never a mean or demeaning way.
- Their relationship is overall a very affectionate one. They rarely argue or get into fights. This doesn't mean they never have their disagreements since they do, but it never blows up to the point wherein it threatens to tear them apart.
- Legolas is usually anywhere from 4-8 years older than Lith. I tend to portray Lith between the ages of 18-23 and Legolas in his early to mid twenties, depending on Lith's age and their gap in the specific AU.
- Lith is often the insecure one in their relationship, feeling that she doesn't deserve Legolas and often needs to be reassured of his love for her.

Here's a few extra outfit ideas for you, but please feel free to use your imagination and create your own. Or just use the ones in their reference pics. It's up to you really.

Lith (Please ignore and leave out any accessories though)

Legolas

Style
- Painty Colored
- Waist Up

Offer
- Scarecrow
- Nightwalker Bat
- NPC Plushie
- Devil Imp
- Knave of Hearts
- 2,150 volts (The total value would be like 14,500 volts and you get an item off of your wishlist.)

Oh, and the pose is totally up to you. As long as both characters are well, in character. Let me know if you need any adjustments to the offer though. Like if you don't like a certain item or already have it, etc.

[/color][/align]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 19:35:43 )
Sorry the spoilers are a bit mixed up, I actually have to leave. But all the information is there. You'll just have to dig a bit. :P

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 19:36:18 )
Sorry the spoilers are a bit mixed up, I actually have to leave. But all the information is there. You'll just have to dig a bit. :P

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 19:51:19 )
haha like gordon ramsay's master chef!
i had fun practicing as well thanks uwu

this page got borked so bad LMAO

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 20:21:12 )
......... is this karma for making that event thread

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 21:03:49 )
That means my other thread is a blessing too!

@Lithinel: Accepted! Uhh I think I read everything? But I'll look at it again off mobile bc this page is a mess HAHA
I think the image for Lith's body type is broken tho
I already have the Nightwalker Bat so you can remove it from your offer - no need to replace it with anything
Thanks!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 01:07:01 )
@hachi: Oops. Let me see if I can fix the image problem.

The thread is really messed up on my computer too, so it's kinda hard to tell.

Thank you so much for accepting my request though. I'll start the trade now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 16:44:28 )

wow, this page is a mess, lol

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 19:00:19 )
Oh, so I take it, I'm not the only one whose page looks all weird/messed up? That's honestly kind of a relief...I thought something was seriously wrong with my internet or computer or something.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 19:26:51 )
yep this thread has officially been inducted into the Hazer Hall of Fuckups. Thank you for your contribution (◡‿◡✿)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 20:27:39 )

Ah, I'm really digging your avie, Hachi :)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 21:19:23 )
aww thanks apollo! I spent too many volts making it tho.... rip auction funds

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 21:40:44 )

@Hachi: I'm sending you a placeholder trade; please don't cancel it until after the 5th. (Assuming you'll want to cancel it in the first place, ha.)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 21:53:35 )
SWEATS NERVOUSLY
o-okay........

a new avatar using the items that I reluctantly accepted from kiwi
i'll wear it for the next 2 months probably

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 22:03:14 )

(I'm just calculating my inventory's worth to maybe bid in vintage's auction. I'd send it to a mule, but sending it to you reminds me why I set it to the side in the first place.)

Nevermore

Looking for RP Partners

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/26 00:22:36 )
for now kiwi.... for now......

@Quoth the raven: mmmmhmmmmm yeah.... I'll just... ignore the amount of ZEROS IN THIS TRADE
Congrats page prize winner :vreg-celebrate:
what do you want drawn?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/26 01:36:21 )

lol don't undervalue your work, pls
and I'll probably have to sit on that for a bit, if you don't mind o:

pls don't

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/26 02:52:49 )
it's all good
gives me time to finish the other things on my to-do list haha

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.