Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Overwatch anyone?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 14:20:21 )

I have it on PS4, too! I just don't maintain a subscription in order to be able to play it on there
Plus if I'm being real, all the skins I love are locked on that account, so I'd be bummed about that :c
But maybe I can get it for like a month? I mean, I only ever play with random people on Xbox, so it'd be nice to play with people I know, sorta? x)

@kiwi: I love that skin and want it, but I don't want to shell out the credits for it, so I'm hoping I get it soon! ;o;

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 17:34:52 )
add me everyone! KalinBoBalin

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 18:10:10 )

This is dumb but I love the Mavericks (especially Dirk!! ) so I can't help but like it. xD

@kiwi: I don't think I have that many legendaries left to unlock, so of course the game hates me and either gives me one of the few others I need but don't want, or gives me a duplicate, lmao. Or, or just as a huge F U, it gives me a chest of currency. xD

Voltie — 666 Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 21:13:46 )
oh gosh i used to love overwatch.
played it all the time.
pre-ordered it three times as well...
(one for me, my ex and a former friend).

Played it throughout the beta and when it first came out but after a year the community has gone to the shit hole then even worst as time goes on so motivation was thrown out of the window to play it.

Tried to get into it a month ago but the server is practically inactive with waiting times of 5~15 minutes to even get into a quickplay match.
Events are repeatedly the same, nothing is new so now i'm just completely burned out and I don't exactly find it fun to play anymore.

Went through phases of my favourite characters but Mercy used to be #1, followed up by D.Va and Sombra. During beta I was a Zarya-main cause it was hilarious how everyone didn't know how she worked and kept underestimating her.

Nowadays it's whoever takes my fancy really..... that is if i actually bother playing it.

oh and i'm on pc.
pls ping me.

[ DEVIL ] LISH // art auction & hangout.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 22:52:16 )

MERCY LOOKS SO CUTE!
Definitely will have to get this skin. xD

@kiwi: I've never had that happen o.o is that really a thing?
and if so, man, my luck is terrible, then xD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 10:34:08 )
@apollo im burning: yesss I love her new skin so much! Such fairy, much sugar <333

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 10:37:02 )
@kiwi: yayayay! I had a long day but I will be sure to boot up the ps4 before sleep to accept your request. Lord knows I will be playing a lot when the winter event starts 8D

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 15:57:08 )

@Luffer Nutter: I went ahead and sent you a friend request on PS, btw. Still very on the fence about getting that subscription, but figured it wouldn't hurt. :)

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 00:34:27 )
》::: ✿・`.*
Omgosh have yall seen the winter skins?!??!
I havent bought loot boxes in awhile considering im always getting dupes which fill up my gold pretty easy but man.. so many good skins this year!!! Im buying widows first bc shes my babyyyyyy!!!

Winter Wonderland is always my favorite event too. Snowball mei is amazing and i wish there was a comp mode for it
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 19:39:09 )

asdfkjs depending on what else they reveal, I might cave and buy loot boxes too

but omg, Symmetra is GORGEOUS! I gasped when I saw her, lol :)

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 15:08:43 )

I haven't seen any new skins beyond Lucio and Zarya so far. The event starts tomorrow!
EDIT: OMG, I just saw the skins. Mercy is gorgeous!
I also just joined Discord and the Voltea group there. I used my Xbox gamertag as my username, Nonviableseven.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 15:15:51 )

Oh gee, that snuck up on me o.o
I remember thinking last week that it was so far away xD

You should also join Voltrawatch! Would love to play with more people! :)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 15:54:45 )

Congrats, kiwi!

Over 5 accounts I pretty much got all the skins I wanted (except Mercy's), but on the main one I play, so far I just have Widowmaker's, lol. I have enough credits to buy the other skins if I absolutely have to, but I hope it doesn't come to that!

pls don't

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:19:40 )
I need to play more this event, but between lack of time and the fact that it takes 10 years for the game to load up before it's playable for me (no clue why--literally the only game I have this issue with), it's a bit discouraging. Essentially, it feels like it only loads/downloads assets upon seeing them so every single time I load a new map or a different character or someone uses an attack they haven't, it's just constant lag. Once everything has been shown, it plays fine :/

I can't decide if I want Mercy's skin or not. She's my main character, but I have mixed feelings on the skin itself. I wish I had a Legendary skin for her (or even a normal skin) that I loved as is.

Mei is my secondary and she's had a skin I've adored since the start so it breaks my heart that I still haven't found one I like in every way for Mercy :/

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 07:32:59 )
I love overwatch <3

I love playing mercy

and my favorite class is healer!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.