Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Mimikyu's Hangout

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 08:48:31 )
@MimikyuToo: It's more like amazingly nice, it was the greatest surprise ever to be honest!!! I was so excited and everything, because of your amazing avatar building skills!!! I've been sick for days now but I'm sick a lot of the time anyway so it's all good and I'm quite alright. All this medical experience is something I strive for anyway, hahaha!!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 15:27:31 )

@KayBit: Yea, I feel a lot better than the day I thew up so that's a plus really xD

@Inspire: Awww, thank you ;u; I appreciate that ;u; and you're sick as well? I think that the beginning of winter is when most people get sick for some reason. I guess just like flu season or something? Today I'm more just exhausted and nauseated than anything. I hope you're not feeling too bad!

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 17:18:24 )
"ahoy,

@MimikyuToo: yesssss tyty
i'll be sure to check em out c:

443/550

matey!"

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 17:22:49 )
"ahoy,

@Inspire: awww thanks
yours a pretty awesome too xD

445/550

matey!"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 18:44:25 )

@rolly joger: How are you? Good I hope xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 18:55:44 )
"ahoy,

@MimikyuToo: lol im good too
just a little sad im back at school now
thanksgiving break was nice :’)

453/550

matey!"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 19:06:01 )

@rolly joger: Ahhh, yea, I remember hating getting breaks at school because it made me never want to go back xD Hopefully it'll be nice though ;u; and Christmas break is coming up soon too!

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 19:17:52 )
"ahoy,

@MimikyuToo: yeah i def have a love hate relationship with breaks
love the beginning hate the end xp
mhmmm yea its nice that christmas is so soon
it just sucks that finals week is between now and christmas break /:

456/550

matey!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 01:12:27 )

@MimikyuToo: Aw that's good ;w; I hope you continue to feel better <3

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 02:01:47 )

@MimikyuToo: Would I be incorrect in saying you're one of the many Mimikyu fans?
XD (It's pretty obvious. But I can't fault it. Mimikyu's awesome =D)
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 13:46:09 )
@MimikyuToo: You're super welcome and yeah, I quite am!! I'm exhausted and a little fatigued myself, I had some headaches last night sadly!! Thankfully, my mother has started taking the baby and putting him to sleep herself to put him on some kind of bedtime ( I don't agree with the forcing babies to sleep but what can I do? I tried for years to change her, there's no doing it, ugh...) and to give me some time to sleep and help myself get over this cold.
@rolly joger: Of course!!! I can't help but notice how much you can get done for one and how they're always so interesting!!! I wanted to go like 20s flair fancy, you know?? Hahaha.

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 18:45:11 )
"ahoy,

@Inspire: aww thanks you flatter me xD
im blushing ^.^

oh yesss i can totally see that
i love how you made it monochrome too

470/550

matey!"

by anarchist beauty
quest // closet

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 18:51:58 )
@rolly joger: Awwwwwww, that's seriously so cute, I'm so glad to hear it!!! You're filling me with happiness and believe me, I was so pissed off before, kids (not mine) driving me up the wall a million times over.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/1 04:13:02 )

I hope everyone is doing well today <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 15:48:52 )

@rolly joger: Ahhh yea I get that xD Are you ready for the finals? I bet you'll do good on them~!

@KayBit: Hahaha feel great now, besides the joint pain, but that's expected in winter for me xD
How are you?

@Amber Lynne: I am indeed a mimikyu fan ;u; Very much ;u; they're just so cute and I love their backstory because it's messed up but like they just wanna be loved ;u;

@inspire: Ahhh life got so busy lately! Yea, I don't really agree on forcing babies to have a bedtime... Like when they're older I can see it but infants should sleep when they need to. Also, I hope you got over your cold ;n; that's no fun at all~! How are you doing today though?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 15:51:51 )

'pokes head in and waves' morning folks

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 15:54:02 )

@MimikyuToo: Awww good~ Aside from the joint pain ^^;
What you been up to~?

@star2000shadow: G'morning~ How are you doing today~?

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 15:56:20 )

@KayBit: Much better then yesterday and way better then the day before, that and i found a way to warm the apartment up for most of the day. though it doesn't last through the night, turn my oven on and leave it cracked, it gets the place toasty warm, then shut the door and leave it on for a half hour afterwards then shut it off and the place remains nice and warm. that's a good thing as it emans i get less leg cramps, so i dont' ahve to lay in bed quite as much.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 15:59:53 )

@star2000shadow: Morning morning, yay for being able to warm up the apartment ;u;

@KayBit: Dealing with my roommates in general/husband too. Ugh. I have to clean all day today and go get groceries so I'm dreading that honestly.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 16:00:43 )

@MimikyuToo: i know right, and morning 'happy smile' im also having fun playing with the new items. and coming up with different ideas.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.