Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Mimikyu's Hangout

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 21:57:00 )

@KayBit: they’re not the best at letting me know what’s going on honestly :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 22:08:24 )

@MimikyuToo: Oh no ;A;
Well like you mentioned, I hope that no news means good news ;w;
I can only imagine how that is affecting you ;A;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 22:14:35 )

@KayBit: Loving the new avi, and I'm keeping myself distracted pretty good.
Because I'm too much of a nervous nancy to just sit around waiting.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 22:15:26 )
@MimikyuToo: Nice avi, Mimi.
Deer in headlights?
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 22:24:45 )

@MimikyuToo: Aw thank you~! I love yours too ;w;
If you need a distraction or anything feel free to chat with me up here or DMs or what have you ^^
I definitely get that, I just get more nervous if I don't do things

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 22:33:51 )

@Rallaa: yes, but also spooked by ghosties ;u;

@KayBit: Thank you ;u; you've been kind ;u;
I'm just kind of harrassing my hubby and my roommates friend ;u;
Hes playing the new spyro

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 22:34:55 )

@MimikyuToo: Aw no problem at all <3
And oooo~ How's the new Spyro look~? I want it so bad ;w;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 22:36:51 )

@KayBit: It's absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely roccemend it ;u;

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 22:47:58 )

@MimikyuToo: nnnnnngh imma need to get it xD
I love Spyro ;w;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/16 15:41:06 )

@KayBit: I prefer games like spyro honestly. Or like puzzle type games.
The more I think the more I enjoy the game or the more I can explore... like Skyrim or Fable series. I'm not much a shooter type of gamer.

UPDATE ON SISTER: They're referring her to see a doctor in 10 days in her town she's living in. It's still fractured but they want to see if they don't have to do surgery? Idk they're not really clear about it besides having to go back to the dr in 10 days

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 10:55:15 )
I definitely love open-world games with lots of quests as my favorite myself. Dragon Age definitely comes to mind besides Skyrim then!!! I actually got back into playing Skyrim some weeks ago but I haven't been able to play for awhile now because of lack of time but oh well, the reasons are worth the wait. I was trying a new thing and being a mage completely instead of doing dual hand weapons, the classic way of playing Skyrim, you know. I found out it was way more me than what I did when I was younger, hahaha. I had way more fun dealing out spells than simply hands on fighting, so much fun!!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 05:42:29 )

@Inspire: I tend to play skyrim as a magic user (Dark elf normally) or an Orc... I don't entirely know why honestly. I like how I can keep casting healing and then cast some sort of destruction with the other honestly xD

UPDATE: Sister was dismissed to go to a follow up with a local doctor in the town she was in. It's still fractured but they want to heal it naturally. Car is completely totalled.

Sorry I've been disappearing.

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 06:27:29 )
@MimikyuToo: When I was younger, I was always a high or dark elf!!! I was always the rogue armor type with high steal stats!!! That's one of my favorite parts of the mage side of things, that you can cast as you please and make it stronger if needed, I always loved that!!! Jeez, it sounds as if your sister is going through a really tough time and so are you, being close to her!!! I hope her days get ever brighter and shinier now. It's completely understandable if it's for family,work, etc.!!! I "poof" all the time myself, usually for days at a time... So many late replies and super late ones, hahahaha.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 16:05:11 )

@Inspire: That's actually exactly why I loved playing as a dark elf ;u; Ah, she's doing okay.Mainly shook up. She's always been super frail~! At one point in our childhood she rolled off of the bottom bunk of the bed and broke her collar bone. My mom didn't even believe it but took her to the ER anyway and was completely sorry and kept saying it over and over xD And yea, I mainly poof because of things going on irl... It's always something crazy if I'm being honest here xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 16:55:53 )

*sliiiides up on in here*

@MimikyuToo: Eyyyy how are you ~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 17:01:39 )

@KayBit: I'm okay, would be better if I could get over this stomach flu of mine.
I think I'm going to make a new quarantine rule in the house where if you're sick you have to stay in your room.
one of my roommates had it before everyone else.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 17:12:08 )

@MimikyuToo: Oh no ;A; I hope you feel better!
Hopefully it won't last too long ;A;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 18:03:23 )

@KayBit: On the plus side if it is the stomach flu, it should be over in like 2-3 days.
At least that's the average length it stays. I just got off the phone with my mom and she told me to try Benadryl or Theraflu and just rest and let it take its course... which doesn't sound fun at all xD I swear.

Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 20:22:52 )

@MimikyuToo: Aw I hope it goes away quickly and that the medicine helps ;A;
Being sick is never fun ;A;

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 00:06:44 )
@MimikyuToo: Yeah, playing as elfs always made the magic thing make more sense and always made it more fun to me as a player, hahahaha. She reminds me of me quite a bit, I've always been quite dangerous!!! I have two scars, one from a deep glass cut from over a year ago and I once even got a paper cut from opening a Cheerios box, hahahaha. I'm so glad ya'lls mother listened as she should have and thought better of safety than an afterthought!!! She sounds like an amazing mom!!! I always "poof" because of real life, I watch kids all day and when I'm not, I'm busy with other family and soon I'll be working (if I can ever get anyone to call me.. it's been almost a month since I applied for several jobs, where's the phone calls?!?? Ugh.)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.