Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Mimikyu's Hangout

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 01:50:51 )

@KayBit: I'm unsure if I'll be staying up or not. I think I will be but it was pitch black outside here at 6pm so my body is already kind of like "Yo, it's time for bed stupid" and I'm like Nuuuu it's just like daylight savings time thing stooooop.

@Inspire: Honestly it's really difficult for me too, my husband and I haven't had kids yet and I'm super use to packed houses and lots of noise so I get kind of depressed often because of it. That's why we thought having roommates would be better for me mentally since we're buying the house I basically grew up in. Ahhh, yea moving always seems to bring back attitudes ;A; I'm sorry.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 03:17:37 )

@MimikyuToo: Honestly same xD I'm like "Wow it's so dark, must be late, gotta slee- wait a second."
But I think I caught my second wind because I'm like, still planning on streaming at least xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 03:24:23 )

@KayBit: Hahaha I get that. Honestly I kinda am like off and on with the wanting to sleep thing but we shall see. I think if I can keep any anxiety attacks at bay and just hoosaah my way I can probably stay up till like 1 am myself xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 03:30:27 )

@MimikyuToo: Haha well I hope that your anxiety can ease a little <3
If I get into the flow of working I'll probably be up till like 3am ish xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 03:34:17 )

@KayBit: It always seems like getting in the flow makes you forget time. When I'm doodling I know it can take all day and I wouldn't notice because my brain is so focused.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 03:41:56 )

@MimikyuToo: Exactly~ So true xD Plus once I'm in a flow I'm like "I don't want to sleep until XY&Z are done!"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 04:01:48 )

@KayBit: Totally get that! I'm glad I'm ot the only one xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 04:10:01 )

@MimikyuToo: Aw man, same xD I low-key think I go through bouts of workaholic....ism
At least until I get burned out nnnnnn ^^;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 04:17:10 )

@KayBit: I need to finish sketches I promised but I don't know how to set up my laptop and tablet xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 04:23:22 )

@MimikyuToo: Oh no ;A; Do you mean like, software and driver wise or like....physical set up???
'Cause I could help with the first one xD Not really the second one but I could give you some ideas on how I do mine since I work with a laptop and tablet~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 04:30:43 )

@KayBit: More of like physical set up? Like would I use it on top of my keyboard? I don't know. Is it possible to like hold and draw with it? That sounds difficult though... I don't really have a place or desk to set up because my husband took it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 04:36:46 )

@MimikyuToo: Aw man :/ If I knew what kind of space you had I'd be able to help more ^^;
Currently I usually just sit at a table or something, laptop on a book or 2 and tablet in front of it
But if you could sit the laptop in front of you, you could possibly use the tablet in your lap??? I've done that a couple of times
If you could disable your keyboard, you could sit it on top? But I've never really done that before so I'm not sure how that would go disabling and enabling and stuff ^^;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 19:08:04 )

@KayBit: I think that I'll try and take over my husbands desk tomorrow. We'll see how that goes... He took 4gb of ram out of my computer so I'm not even sure if it'll run everything I need it to at the moment so we'll see.

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 19:13:09 )
"ahoy,

-rolls in-

btw the planet thing in the front is very cute xD

427/550

matey!"

by anarchist beauty
quest // closet

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 22:28:53 )

@MimikyuToo: Oh man ;A; I wish you the best of luck~! <3
Also your new avi is lovely <3

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 00:03:58 )
@MimikyuToo: Ahhhhh, your new avatar is SOO cute and perfect!!! It was a total surprise to see when I looked through my notifications for your ping again!!! I wish you the best luck in getting the children feeling you deserve and I am ulitmately sorry that your brain and subconscious is so connected to it that it makes you depressed a lot, you deserve a lot better!!! Also, thanks a bunch, it's seemingly getting better after a couple speeches given to them by me and my parents, hahaha.

@rolly joger: Your avatars are always so cute and perfect, I love seeing them SOO much!!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 02:07:10 )

@rolly joger: It's a f2u pixel that can be found here I really love all of their work ;u;

@KayBit: Aww, thank you, for everything ;u;

@Inspire: Awww, thank you! I was shooting for a winter theme and decided this was pretty nice ;u; and thank you ;u; you're so kind and I appreciate that a lot!

Sorry I've been sick all day so bleeeeh

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 02:32:24 )

@MimikyuToo: Ahh no problem at all <3
How are you today~?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 03:03:41 )

@KayBit: I'm okay, tired and feeling icky but pretty okay xD
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 05:31:59 )

@MimikyuToo: Daw ;A; well okay is better than bad ye?

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.