Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Mimikyu's Hangout

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 19:48:49 )

@Rallaa: Thank you I really appreciate it.
She has an orbital eye fracture and needs surgery.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 20:10:21 )

@MimikyuToo: Oh wow ;A; I hope everything goes well with your sister and her surgery ;A;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 20:51:58 )

@kiwi: Well to top that off, now the local walmart is supposedly charging us hundreds of dollars though we're no where near... which means someone is stealing money we don't have and it's now in the negatives.....Idk what to do I've been on hold the past 23 minutes

@KayBit: Thank you. They're saying that it's suppose to be a pretty normal proceedure.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 20:55:07 )
Oh my gosh.
Are you on the phone to dispute the charges?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 21:25:54 )

@Rallaa: Was, turns out everyone who has my credit card is going to be charged twice from walmart and then the card is going to give us back the money. Because that's how they know it was really paid? Idk it's a mess. We're going to get a different bank on Saturdaythough.

@kiwi: Turns out walmart just decided to screw everyone with my card over... Which makes sense because all the charges were from walmart. So we will get the money back once they sort it all out.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 22:07:48 )

@Hazer:
So basically I used your avi to distract myself. Hope you like it.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 23:21:31 )
@MimikyuToo: Very cool art, Mimi!
I've added it to the list of Hazer art back in Hazer's Unholy Hangout.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 23:28:00 )

@kiwi: yeah, they said that it should be put back into the account once it’s finished pending.
So that’s good then I guess, just frustrating that it happened especially with everything else going on...

@Rallaa: I don’t know why but my brain said y’all were two different people rofl but yay! I’m glad you like it!

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 23:41:47 )
@MimikyuToo: Hazer and I are two different people. :viosweat:
I just made a cult hangout dedicated to him, because he's been an amazing addition to Voltra since he joined the staff as a developer.
Plus he's got a nice voice and British accent.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 02:42:11 )
@kiwi: You should!
But not just for Hazer, either.
You can get raffle prizes by being there, and it's nice to hear what the staff have in mind for the future.
Plus we get to see item previews and stuff.

And the last time, a lot of people stayed behind afterword and we talked about different stuff.
It was fun.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 05:36:11 )

@kiwi: I'm better at avatar art for some reason? Or maybe I was just pouring my emotions into it (aka focusing hard on it?) or maybe because it's with the computer tablet, I need to redo your sketch...
My sister basically as a fractured eye socket. We're waiting to see if she will have surgery tomorrow. Since they're five hours away it's hard to get more information than just small updates like this. But Will definitely keep everyone posted when I know more. It's been a crazy day.

@Rallaa: Ohhhhhh well I might join the cult because he's super nice xD I haven't heard him speak or anything but he's been nothing but kind to me xD
wait... is this on discord? How does one join? And can I just listen without using voice?

@Hazer: Wahh I'm so glad that you like it ;u;
The hands took me like forever and a day to complete.
I think that if I were to sell the art on here it'd have to take forever to complete xD
That's why I think I'll stick to doing them as gifts.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 05:54:31 )
@MimikyuToo: Yeah, it's on Discord.
You can join using the button at the bottom of the site.
We mostly use it as a big test chatroom, but on the community discussion nights, we join the voice chat, and most people just mute their mics.
So yeah, you can just listen to the community discussions.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 12:42:45 )

@Rallaa: Ooooooh I'll have to join it one of these days ;u;
It sounds pretty cool from what I can hear!

Morning everyone. My watch I stole from my husband said I only slept 2hr and 19 minutes last night.
We think that it may be wrong but you know... I do feel like I only got 2 hours of sleep honestly. xD

Also no news is good news and I have not heard any updates on my sister at this time ;u; so hopefully that's all well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 14:10:40 )

@MimikyuToo: Firstly, the art you did for Hazer is so nice ;w;
And I believe you can find the discord on one of the community discussion posts???

No news is good news is a good rule in these situations I suppose ;A;
I hope everything is going well <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 15:41:38 )

UPDATE ABOUT SISTER: So she can open her eye that's fractured slightly, we're still waiting for a doctor to tell us for sure if she is going to need surgery or not. We're hoping she wont need it.

@KayBit: Why thank you! I get pretty nervous about art because like I don't draw as much as I am suppose to so I feel like I've lost a lot of skill that I once had... but the hair turned out way better than I expected and the hands too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 18:13:03 )

@MimikyuToo: Hopefully she won't need surgery but if she does, I hope it's a normal procedure and isn't too bad ;A;

Honestly same, I don't like posting my art much but also want to make people gift art so it's a struggle ^^;
But I think the hair and hands came out nice!
And I like the face ;w;
and all of it xD
ahhhhh ;w;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 20:15:03 )

@kiwi: My mom is hoping that she wont need surgery but from what I've been told I'm pretty sure she needs it, the surgeon just hasn't gotten around to her. It's been almost an entire day and no surgeon has seen her yet.
Hazer's avatar is pretty fun to draw. I have a list of people I want to sketch but I'm kinda all over the place tbh.

@KayBit: Hahaha, thank you, on all accounts. I appreciate it greatly honestly. ;u;
I like your pixel work! Totally wasn't stalking your threads or anything >w>

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 20:28:59 )

@MimikyuToo: Aw man, surgeons are busy ;A;
That's about the same thing that happened when my father was getting surgery ^^;
And no problem at all <3
Ahhhh thank you >/////< I don't mind the stalking xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 20:38:30 )

@KayBit: I think she's just nervous or something? I mean I would be honestly.
She can't eat until they decide though so idk.

Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 20:41:35 )

@MimikyuToo: Aw yeah that's completely understandable ;A;
I hope they can see her soon ;w;

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.