Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gamer's League [Open!]

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:42:53 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, the controllers were super nice. They'd take some getting use to but after a while I think I could get the hang of it all. But I really liked the way they fit into the palm of your hand. xD

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:52:12 )
@prodigy: Yeah. I think it took me 2-3 days before I had already gotten used to playing with it. Now I'm sure if I held a wii-u or something it would feel weird. xD
I KNOW. TT __TT The switch is a bit bigger, so it's annoying, but it's supposed to be a portable console type thing. If that makes any sense at all.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:37:55 )
@lily: I thought they fixed that already? q vq ;;;
I know it was a problem earlier on, but they ended up needing to return controllers or something. idk. Could have sworn I heard that though.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:20:34 )
@lily: I see, I see. I'm still fairly new to controllers, I mainly use the mouse + keyboard for laptop things.
Q vQ ;;;
I hope they do too! Especially since there's tons of fun games for the switch too!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:25:50 )
@lily: Ahkajdshakg. The 3DS is pretty portable, but it's not exactly a controller. orz.
I've never heard of an xbone controller. o ___ o ;;; /goes to do research

I have issues with controllers though, I think it's part of the reason why I don't like Xbox, but the controllers are just horrible since I have kinda smaller hands. Ahhh

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:03:48 )
@lily: The struggle is reallll. The new Pokemon game is out soon on the 3DS though!

Oh. As you can obviously tell I don't play anything xBox. I really hate that console.

Yeh. q __ q There's so many things wrong with me. rip.
I liked the weight/size of the wii-u, but the switch is thinner and loner so idk. It'll take some getting used to. the 3DS is perfect though!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:09:38 )
Lily:
That's honestly too bad, you missed out on some really great stuff. Did you pick it up again afterwards or are you still not playing?
nope still not playing. i just can't afford to pick it back up right now because of my current life situation with my kids and finances.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:07:15 )
@lily: YES! I know it's going to be hyper similar to the Sun/Moon series but I'M STILL SUPER HYPED.

Awwyeahh. B) Nintendo is the best.
I just wish there was a voice type thing to communicate with others, but it's also nice since you can't hear other users yelling at you if you don't do something perfectly.

Hahaha. Maybe it was just because I was used to it? Idk. The 3DS seems really small when holding the wii-u. /shrugs.
Right, right.
You could always add a case to it to make it a bit heavier, or thicker. I have a case on mine which I'm sure doesn't help, but I don't want it break at all.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 19:37:47 )
@Lily: hopefully so. They're out of diapers...finally... So that 50 dollars extra a month in our pocket. Except the landlord raised our rent on us. And is refusing to repair any of the broken stuff in the apartment so it's falling on our shoulders even though it's in the lease.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 02:47:52 )
we've been trying to get him to deal with it for over a year. pestering him every month. >.> he's a great guy. a terrible landlord.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:07:23 )
I'm so glad I have a nice landlord. We've even paid rent late a few times and they're still really nice about it. ;;;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:27:55 )
we paid it every month on time. and we had to take him to a lawyer because he claimed we didn't. we're getting out as soon as our lease is up.. hopefully... hopefully we find another place.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 01:23:51 )
well its more, we want a house so that we are our landlords.

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 01:38:43 )
I like mainly MMORPG's and FPS games but im open to trying anything at least

I'm trying to get into Retro gaming, actually just ordered a GameCube off of Amazon!

Fav. Games: Kingdom Hearts, Call of Duty, Ratchet and Clank, Borderlands, Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls, and Battlefield

My PSN name is the same as my Username here: DeimosPoe24

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 05:18:50 )
get into...retro .. gaming. my poor heart. I suddenly feel old. xD i never thought of the gamecube as retro.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 06:22:44 )
@shadami: Ahh best of luck. TT __ TT //

@lily: YES! I mean, it helps that it's our friends uncle. We pretty much pay late every time tho tbh. All of my payments are at the first of the month and I get paid bi-weekly so I don't always have it up front at the first of the month. x ___ x ;
Ahhh, that is really great! I know I'll have to move eventually (it's pretty small and I can hopefully get a house in the future) but I do like it here. n __n !!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 17:45:39 )
@Yuracye: thanks. :) Hopefully we can start saving for it soon and have one by the end of our lease... Hopefully.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 19:22:30 )
I'm thinking of getting Assassin's Creed Origins for my birthday... Mines on the 8th, and it comes out on the 27th. What do you guys think of what they've shown of it?
My awesome Art

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 04:23:12 )
I haven't seen much but I heard Egypt and went oh heck yes o want it
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 06:49:30 )
I feel like I'm getting sick again, and my back has been killing me
|||OTL.

Is this what getting old feels like?

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.