Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gamer's League [Open!]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 01:21:43 )
People are just salty.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 10:24:22 )
well... if its all Pugs/randoms than i'm not going to pick up the game. its why i don't have any of the newest systems except nintendo .. minus the switch cause can nots afford. its i'm gonna get an online multiplayer game at this point with the limited game time i have , it is not gonna be with a bunch of jerks. it will be with friends.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 18:50:02 )
People are always salty.
It kills me. > > ;;;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 18:57:58 )
me to. i can't handle it. xD I just want to have fun so i avoid the games where people get to salty.

Donator — She/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 22:54:08 )
Would most likely avoid Moba's then aha!
Hey everyone, its been awhile. Currently updating the first page

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:18:40 )
My fiancé found a cool MMO called "Black Desert." I have yet to download it (it's a 3 hr download), but it's on sale fr $3 and the graphics are amazing. * Q*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 11:12:40 )
I've heard of black desert and heard mixed reviews about it.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:04:00 )
It seems really fun so far. q vq I personally don't think you should play with friends until you reach the higher level bosses, but I guess that's really preference. /shrugs.

TH | dA

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:36:43 )
Idk depends how it plays. In wow I liked playing with friends at low levels . We liked playing in different ways.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:17:22 )
@yuracye:
@shadami:
I personally liked Black Desert, though I never played seriously (I have a problem with bingeing on MMOs and then quitting...). The biggest issue I think the game has is that if you want to be a "serious" or competitive player, you basically have to make it your second job. Get used to never turning off your PC ever again! But if you just want to play casually (I liked playing it to scratch various gaming itches), this isn't really a problem.

Plus, the game itself is quite enjoyable! The combat system is the most "fun" out of any conventional MMO I've played (but hotbar/cooldown-based combat systems personally make me ZZZ), and I tend to play solo so I didn't have any issues with the fact that it seems to mostly be a solo game unless you PVP.

What else has everyone been playing?

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:18:03 )
That gif on the first post memorizes me. |D

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:26:16 )
@Shadowman: I have to say... I'm with you. :P

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:27:32 )
@superbearwars: ahahaha
I think it's the transitions
and then the hands going everywhere
and you just keep trying to figure out wtf is going on
but you never do * w *

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:32:57 )
@Shadowman: I like to think it's one person playing on all the controllers, and then...

... man, I REALLY wish I could find that video of someone who hooked up a Gamecube, Xbox, and Playstation to the same splitter cable and turned them all on at once...

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:34:19 )
@superbearwars: ohmygod, you can do that? I feel like that would cause an explosion. owo;;

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:36:14 )
@shadowman: It was pretty great. It played all of their logo-intros at once, superimposed over one another and flickering and shit...

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:39:14 )
@superbearwars: oh god... I can't tell if that would burst my brain from nostalgia or just really noisy logo screens, lelele.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 21:35:41 )
i like that the gif is old consoles and dreamcast!!!

not sure i'm ever gonna do MMORPGs again. i just don't have the time or money
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:59:17 )
I usually play MMOs either to scratch an itch or because I'm feeling bored (lack of goals or motivation to complete them)... but then when I start getting productive again, I leave the game. :( that makes joining guilds hard.
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:38:01 )
Bideo... games...???

I like those sometimes. :o
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.