Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:29:42 )
@dataninja: Yes. TT ___TT 7moredays. A co-worker and I (who strangely enough put in his two weeks at the same time...) are counting down the days. XD

EXACTLY. I'm willing to hand over the money to buy a new one or something and I'd pay it if I broke something, but I don't know if others would do the same. x ___ x

@zach: Hey! Doing alright. I want the rest of this week to go by as quickly as possible though. |D
OH! The... the pink one with the curls at the end of their hair. That one is super cute!
Not sure which one that is though. It's been awhile. /sweats

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:33:11 )
@Yuracye: what are you doing this week?:D Sounds like you have something fun to do! And that's Lele :D she is my favorite! I restarted my game recently and I can't wait to get her back !:D

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:39:36 )
@Concentricity: Fair enough. :P

@Zach: Hello! And... hmmmm, I've no idea, honestly. I'm... not really that big of a fan of the Tapus. >.>;

@Yuracye: Well, hopefully it goes quickly. If it's anything like my typical workday (extended to a week), then it'll drag on forever, until the last day which'll go superfast. XD

Also, I'd just like to make sure to ask a favour to all. I know that more info about the new games has been released today, and I'm trying to go in fairly blind, so I'd appreciate if people used clearly marked spoiler tags if they're discussing that stuff, or anything relating to unreleased content.

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:43:35 )
@Dataninja: Then who is your favorite legendary ?:D I know it's a hard questions there's so many amazing ones haha

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:53:19 )
@zach: Working, mostly. x __ x
I'm celebrating my fiance's birthday this weekend, so that's exciting at least!!
AH! Okay! Same favorite- HECK YEAH. /high fives
I wanted to re-start my game but then I just end up picking the same pokemon anyway. xD I have some shinies I'd rather not lose either. > > ;;;

@dataninja: I hope so too. x ___ x I've been having body pains lately, so that's not helping at all. rip.
I'm sort of dreading Saturday afternoon, so knowing my luck it will go by quickly. > > ;;

Is it really? O: omg, I had no idea!
I'll make sure I don't spoil anything for you! Unless... I forgot for some reason. @ __ @

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 08:39:32 )
@Zach: Oh, that one's easy. Been the same ever since Gen III. Deoxys. I was really into space as a kid, so the idea of an alien virus was awesome. Plus it just looks so cool.

@Lily: Oh? Which Metroid? I've only played Prime Hunters myself (and didn't even manage to beat it... >.>;)

@Yuracye: Birthdays are exciting. Though, for me, it's mainly because it's an excuse to get together with friends. I hate getting gifts...

Oh no. Body pains sound awful. I hope they get better soon D:

Yeah, there was apparently some Nintendo Direct that had stuff regarding the new games. The part that's going to suck most is Youtube, if it recommends spoiler videos to me like it did before SuMo came out.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 17:57:07 )
@dataninja: I don't mind them, but opening gifts if awkward. My fiancé absolutely hates it though. Mainly because his family manages to say something that pisses him off. > >;;;

Yeh. It's just one part on my back. It's been three days now. I hope it's just because I pulled something and it's healing so it will go away. Ugh.

There was a Nintendo direct sometime yesterday, yeah. I didn't get to see it yet. I totally forgot about it when I got home yesterday. Whelp.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 19:07:40 )
*shrieks and fails her way into the chat* I AM NOT DEAD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 21:49:49 )
@yuracye: My family always gets exasperated at me when I open gifts, because I carefully open everything, by just prying open the tape and not ripping the paper. I'm just sick and tired of what my brother dies anytime he gives me a gift, though. Last time was the worst. He had this giant box, with a bunch of red herring stuff inside it, so I had to look inside everything... and it turns out the gift was a gift card, which he'd put in between the two pieces of cardboard forming the box itself. Ugh, that was not fun. No hints, no nothing, it took me a half hour, and I was done by the end of it. (Okay, tangential rant over.)

Hopefully it gets better!

@Slytherclaw: That's good to hear. I'd be worried if you were. :P

@Lily: I... have honestly not heard of that at all before right now. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 22:03:11 )
@dataninja: psshhh you only say that because you'd miss amber and nobody would protect your frosting
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 22:14:43 )
@Slytherclaw: Yes. Clearly those are the only reasons. And nothing to do with you being my friend, or anything. XD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 03:54:55 )
@slytherclaw: YAY! * A* !!!
Welcome.. back???

@dataninja: Ahahhaa. I do the same thing omg. xD I'm glad I"m not the only one! I usually wrap all the gifts so I know how time and effort go into it.
Oh. Oh no. He's one of those people. q vq I have a friend like that and it's really annoying. My fiance got a birthday gift from our friend who does that and he literally had him rip open a stuffed animal to get a piece of paper. Then he needed to put on a unicorn shirt, drink two shots of something really gross, and it was all for a number on a key combination in safe. Like, it was just crazy.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:06:31 )
@yuracye: I just hate ripping stuff. It feels like it's just wanton destruction. XD

Oh, fun... I don't know why people do that. People tend to not be in as receptive of a mood if you deliberately antagonize them before giving them anything.
One year my brother wrapped over the entire wrapping paper in duct tape. That was the year I brought out the scissors.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:47:49 )
@dataninja: Unless literally everyone is staring and me and not doing anything else and it's already been like 5 minutes, then I rip it. But otherwise I take my time. asdghakfdg.

Ugh. I've gotten the whole duct tape thing too. x_____x
It was all monster energy cans too. It was heavy and all taped together and I just... ugh. Not a fun time.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 05:05:04 )
@Yuracye: I'll keep at it even if everyone else is staring at me. Because if I give in, then they win. I will not succumb to societal pressure about some trivial matter. :P

Eesh... That really sucks. I don't know what kind of person - especially one who knows you - thinks that that's a good idea...

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 05:15:44 )
@dataninja: Awhman. I just don't like being the center of attention so I panic. I always panic easily. :vanora_cry:

Yeah.... It took at least an hour. Especially since I was trying to be neat about it. q vq

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 05:21:19 )
@yuracye: Oh, yeah, I totally understand not wanting to be the center of attention. I especially hate feeling like other people are being ignored just to focus on me. (Slytherclaw can probably attest to how much I apologize if I'm ever in the spotlight in RPing...)

Oh, geez. By that point, I'd have just left it, and gone "Nope, I'm done. I don't care enough to get into this right now. If you want me to open them, don't do this again." I was this close to just going "screw it" for that gift card in the cardboard.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 17:43:49 )
I did manage to see the Nintendo direct. Though ... Ehhh some of the games are just meh. But I may try to set aside some money to get the new switch coming out with the sandbox Mario game because!!!!!!! Stopping gameplay to take pointless pictures?!?! Heck yes that's my thing. XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 21:10:31 )
@Shadami: Pffffft. Well, if that's your thing, you go! :P

Ugh. Youtube has begun trying to show me videos from the Direct. Hopefully I managed to tell them I didn't want it early enough, but... man, this is going to be a loooooooooong two months at this rate. XD

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 04:19:19 )
I don't mind seeing the trailers for games because it's rare I ever get them on release anyways so I have to get by with watching others play for months.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.