Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Cirque ad Infinitum A very Moody Circus|Now opened

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 19:46:07 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

*pokes head in*
*glances around suspiciously*
*causes chaos*

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 19:48:09 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@mellonin: ah i see.
hope your cold gets better.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 19:50:26 )

@MoodyBats: Thanks :) It's a million times better than yesterday. Just not quite up to talking a mile a minute at a call center ...

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 20:07:01 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Mellonin: Yeah, I understand that

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 20:09:09 )

@MoodyBats: Can you explain it to my dad? He picks me up from work, and he doesn't know I cut out early ... save me?

Mellonin's Ramblings

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 20:10:56 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Mellonin: yeah there is no way explaining things to dad sometimes. :vanora_sweat:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 05:30:12 )
late reply yikes sorry

@MoodyBats: Oh mann I can't deal with the layering. I still don't really understand how Voltra's layering system works haha. I can never tell which items can layer with each other and which ones can't (and then some items... do some... interesting things...)
If that green was several shades darker then I'd wear it. I do think it looks very woodsy on your avatar though!

Haha I have so many shows on my watch list but I go through them so slowly. Wow I remember watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch way long ago! What a flashback. I don't think I remember too much about it though.
Ahh yeah, unfortunately depression is terrible like that... Having someone to confide in is really invaluable.

I don't listen to kpop but I have a number of friends who do, and so I have like... a pretty decent amount of second-hand knowledge from them, haha. I've definitely heard of Monsta X before.
That's really cool how they inspire you like that! I feel the same way about my favorite artist. It's amazing how the people we admire can motivate us so much, even if we've never personally met them. It's an interesting connection.

Oh yeah if you get all that other stuff too then $15 doesn't sound too bad. Especially since getting profit from your channel could help pay for the subscription itself basically haha

I hope writing letters will help you! Honestly I prefer ranting to myself because I know that I won't judge me. It seems kinda roundabout but sometimes I can only trust or depend on myself.
It'd be really neat to be able to put all your feelings into a sketchbook, as if you're releasing them from your mind. I think for a lot of people, art is that kind of coping mechanism.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 05:40:57 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Hachi: Mostly i just look at others' avis and just try things on in the shop.
I can only layer wendy dress with this overall sort of skirt.
it's my favorite layering lol.
Sometimes a color just look better with others. In a way it's like art.
Some colors are complimentary and some just...look bad together XD

I remember watching it a while back but forgot.
But it's a great pick me up show. and I've been in a witchy mood.
But not anything dark. They came out with a dark version of sabrina which I do wanna watch. But wanted to watch something happier first.
Sadly i don't really have anyone to confide in. which makes it harder. So i try to just...distract myself if possible.
Or sleep it off.

YES! sorry makes me happy their name people know of them.
I'm actually on the monsta x fan board. Because I am a lonely fan who needs to make friends...with fellow fans. :vanora_xd:
Yeah, it's great. I feel It's thanks to them my art has been improving. Cause i am very stubborn when i get motivated.
like NOTHING motivates me. But thinking how they've been working so hard for 3 years and they just won such a hard award
today[technically yesterday in korea] and they went up against legend-like artists that are hard to beat and still won first
i am like "LET'S GET THIS ART THING!"

Yup! it's super great. And it'll pay for other things I am sure. Like I can host raffles too. And i have no idea how much 90% of profit would pay
but i found a sticker machine i desperately want. it's a lot cheaper than a regular printer tbh. so even if i can't do prints, I can still at least do stickers! :vanora_icon: Having my own merch is a dream of mine.

I can't really rant to myself out loud. My sister is at home with me and i feel i can't tell her how i feel as she'll feel guilty.
Though I might make a diary for my mental illness to break some bad habits I have during my depression episodes.
I think that'll help a lot. and force myself to do art too.

I finally sat at my poor desk, and for the most part it was okay until my back began to hurt.
But i really should express my feelings in my sketchbook. I one day want to do a sketchbook tour.
those are so satisfying to watch.

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 11:21:25 )

I NEED MORE TICKETS. Oh gawd someone help me.

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 18:10:03 )
@MoodyBats: I haven't been online much. Won't be around today really either. Maybe tomorrow after work I'll be online more. Have you been able to do art?

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 19:32:03 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rosamond: Sadly not really. Trying to sit at my desk more so i can.
I have to go to the store today though. but hopefully after i get home i can do a little doodle.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/5 17:21:17 )
I've heard of and seen the commercials for the new Sabrina tv show but I feel as if it ruins the original show and it's too off to be okay. I miss the original, yes, but the thought of an actual evil Sabrina is just insane to me, I want the purity and laughter, not dark and depressing.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/5 19:53:05 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

This art piece is coming out so well.
Though i've barely worked at it most of the week. :vanora_sweat:

I totally get not wanting something dark and depressing.
I have depression so, sometimes i cant watch those shows.
I've actually been rewatching the sabrina from the 90's because I miss it.
And I absolutely love Salem.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 20:21:08 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Shows that can be quite dark and have no or very little humor.

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 20:28:03 )

A posting game, sounds delish

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 20:30:46 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rayon Declaire: Sadly because the event will end in a few days, there won't be a posting game.

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 20:35:28 )

@MoodyBats: RIP
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 20:37:27 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Yup and three days isn't enough to host a posting game.
And not sure if I'd have enough participants as this thread is kinda slow.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 07:26:41 )
@MoodyBats: replying within a reasonable amount of time? yeah not me whoops
Haha now I want to see someone with an avatar that has a hideous color combination. I feel like I haven't seen anyone with one yet

I had no idea that they made another version of Sabrina?? I wonder how different it is in tone/genre. I do remember the original being pretty lighthearted, like... a sitcom with witch elements? haha
It's hard to find the right person to talk to! But I hope one day you will. Until then, I really hope the diary and sketchbook thing will help you have more outlets.

Haha fan boards sound like perfect places to find people to talk to. And that definitely sounds very motivating! I love seeing how hard work pays off for other people, because it really makes me believe that my own hard work will pay off too... sometimes it's hard to see that for yourself when you're in the middle of everything. It's easier to see and appreciate it in others and that can be very inspiring.
How's that headshot going btw? Did you end up working more on it these past few days? while I've been absent from replying uhhhh

Stickers sound like they'd be a lot of fun to make! I'm a sucker for small things like stickers and keychains and pins/buttons... Arguably I spend far too much money on those things in the artist alley at conventions.

Ohh a sketchbook tour! That would be neat. Back when I was part of an art club I loved looking through other people's sketchbooks. It amazes me that people have filled out multiple sketchbooks, since I can't even come close to finishing half of one haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 09:29:43 )
@MoodyBats: So sorry for not replying back to you yesterday was a busy day for me just like Monday was also.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.