Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat saw NIN live on Saturday

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 00:50:37 )
Easily the best concert of my life. I mean, I guess Trent's been doing this literally my entire life so it makes sense (the first Nine Inch Nails release was the year I was born ahaha)

Gonna start uploading videos and pics soon owo

Have you folks ever seen a favorite band live? HOW WAS IT?!?

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 07:26:50 )
Sounds tight, I have seen too many to list I love going to music events and concerts. This weekend though I am going to see Empire of the Sun, Cold War Kids, Modest Mouse, and Phantogram. ^3^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 13:16:11 )
That's cool, were you able to get pretty close to the front?

I'm not much of a concert-goer haha
Last year I went to see one of my favorite jrock bands live, and it was amazing. A small venue and cheap tickets since they aren't as big in the states, but still a very charismatic performance (they are sooo good live ffff). I'd seen so many videos of their huge stadium concerts in Japan, and I can really say that the experience is just as amazing as it seems in the videos.

Also there were no seats and it was a giant messy mosh pit. It was wild. Got pretty close to the front tho

448/500

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 13:25:01 )

I have seen many of my favorite bands live. Most did not dissapoint. I am going to the Night Flight Orchestra next month. And next year I will go and see Parkway Drive again :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 13:25:39 )

@Hachi: Which jrock band? I have seen a bunch of jrock bands live.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 13:32:55 )
@vengeance: It was One Ok Rock!
Ahh you're very lucky! I feel like most of the ones I like don't come over here for concerts, or at least not enough for me to be able to make it to them.

451/500

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 14:46:35 )
I go to concerts all the time! Mosh pits and long-haired dudes for days!! I got to touch the lead singer of the darkness while he was only in his speedo. It was a magical experience. I'm glad you got to see one of your favorites preform.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 02:25:36 )
@luffer nutter: Ooh I got to see Modest Mouse last month and it was incredible. I'm not a huge MM fan but just seeing Isaac Brock give it his all was so amazing!

You folks have so many cool stories aaah *w*

@hachi: I was like, within 50 feet of Trent Reznor. Probably not as close as I could have been but it was enough. I was directly in front of him too which was cooooool. Got a lot of cool pics and vids, I should probably upload those soon. :o

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 05:19:26 )
@addy: yeah I only know their big songs, but I am really excited for Empire of the Sun and Cold War Kids, going to try to get their setlists >.<

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 00:59:20 )
@luffer nutter: ooh like the actual physical one? BEST OF LUCK

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 02:14:18 )
@addy: most people don't seem to know what they are these days so I don't have a tooon of competition. This last warped I got Simple Plan's and The Used. My favorites I have are Muse, Die Antwoord, and Blink 182 ❤

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 02:26:34 )
@luffer nutter: i'm always too afraid to try to storm the stage ahaha

that's incredible, omg! I bet Die Antwoord's show as incredible, too omg
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 17:45:53 )
》::: ✿・`.*
Oooo coolio!
Ive never been to any concert but my boyfriend has a signed starset helmet and album so thats pretty damned dope
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 07:48:34 )
@addy: Die Antwoord put on hands down one of the best shows I've ever seen. There is not words on this earth to describe the energy of their performance <333

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.