Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 02:27:27 )
Insert a super obvious, super plain intro right here and..

Hey there everyone! I'm not gonna bore you with the basic details, my name is Cyaniphier and I'm new to the community! Not so new to the idea of avatar community forums themselves because I've been on a lot of them - Namely Syndrone, Chatlands, Gaia, Mewnewsha.. Gosh, honestly I should just start listing the ones I haven't been on. But that's not the point!

The point is, I'm here now!

I do a lot of different things, I'm pretty big on..
◘ GAMES~!
◘ Art.. I like roleplay too..
◘ Food <3!
UNSPEAKABLE VIOLENCE MEMES.
◘ Science. Particularly, I enjoy forensics. Criminal law isn't bad either. Astronomy and Psychology are fun too—

So feel free to start chatting! I promise I won't bite!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 02:39:37 )
Welcome! You have a really nifty username.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 02:50:20 )
Thank you! I'm a fan of it quite a bit myself. Your avatar is really eye-catching! I love the colors.

Mine's a little bit shabby at the moment, but maybe you can help me. I'm trying to find a coat for it at the moment that'll go with the crop top.. I was thinking maybe the sleeveless jacket..?

Some help on the hair would be nice too, I don't think I did the layering quite right.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 02:56:06 )
@Cyaniphier: Thank you! The jacket would look cute! I can send you some stuff to help you along, if you like. :3

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 02:58:26 )
If you would, that'd be awesome! I'm probably gonna start drawing my avatar when I get all of it done, but I wonder if you'd mind terribly if I drew yours too? It might not be the best, but, I think if I took the time it might be fun.

Don't have much to do right now anyway..

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 03:01:15 )
@Cyaniphier: I've actually never had avatar art done before! XD You'd be the first. I would love that.
I'll send you over some brightly colored items to use!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 03:29:03 )
@kozi: Thank you for the items! I really appreciate it!

I don't know when I'll be getting to the art, but it'll definitely happen here sometime soon. I love your avatar. I'm still getting used to my new computer screen, so, it may be a bit?? It's messing with my drawings some.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 03:35:16 )
@Cyaniphier: That's fine! XD Only if you want to. Who knows, maybe drawing art will be a good way for you to earn volts/items and such!

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 03:43:09 )
Maybe. There's a piece I need to finish but it should be almost done..? I think the last thing I had to do on it was some shading.. I'll probably work on that after I get back from the bank tomorrow.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 03:49:18 )
Fuck yeah, science
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 03:58:50 )
@rallaa: Yes! I quite enjoy it myself. My current love happens to be forensics, but that's not really a surprise because that's part of my current major in school. Criminal Law with a forensics focus. I also happen to enjoy psychology quite a bit, but forensics was my first love.

Mostly cause I just wanted to know what the blood spatters on the concrete wall I found one day were about, but once I started studying it, I just couldn't stop!

My dream goal is to get into the FBI and work as one of their profilers. Barring that, I suppose I'll just.. Hm. I don't know really. I haven't thought that far.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 04:00:33 )

@Cyaniphier: Your post formats and styling make me so happy - welcome to Voltra! c:

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 04:15:55 )
It makes me really happy too! Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!

But now, I think I should probably go to bed - it's late, I have to go to the bank tomorrow, and I'm pretty cold.

My blankets.. They whisper my name with soft croons of warmth and sanctuary from the vicious monster that is my brother's fan...

Welp! I'll talk more tomorrow after I get back from the bank everyone! G'night.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 07:47:24 )

Welcome Cyaniphier, I hope you have fun here ^w^

Your posts are pretty, I love the colours >w<

"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 09:32:40 )
*pulls up chair*
I'm here for the UNSPEAKABLE VIOLENCE.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 10:38:52 )
Glume:
*pulls up chair*
I'm here for the UNSPEAKABLE VIOLENCE.

@glume: omfg 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀❤❤❤

@cyaniphier: welcome to voltra! If you do art I am starting a giveaway next month and part of it will be an art contest so I hope you check it out ^.^

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 11:10:55 )
@Cyaniphier: welcome to Voltra, what was your Syndrone username? and I'm with Glume Violence ♥
relocated to Death c:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 13:02:15 )
Welcome Cyan! I've been on all those sites too, plus probably more. I keep floating in and out of sites, lol. I'm new here too btw!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 15:48:22 )
well hey there! Love your posts! So colorful. :D

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 16:52:23 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

Welcome to Voltra! This place is pretty dang hip, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.
Let me know if you have any questions or just wanna chat~

x
@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.