Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Going back to college tomorrow

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 03:42:15 )

So I left college 6 years ago, and tomorrow I am starting school again to learn how to code. I'm a bit nervous, I haven't been a student for a while, so I hope I'm able to get back into learning mode quickly.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 16:38:04 )
@Totalanimefan: good luck!!
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 16:41:22 )

Yes good luck

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 17:10:01 )
@totalanimefan: Good Luck! I wish you the best!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 17:12:05 )
@Totalanimefan: good luck!
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 18:28:37 )
I think I would have enjoyed college more if I hadn't had to work at the same time... I hope you have time to devote to your classes and studying. That's really the hardest thing. I always enjoyed being on campus with its well-kept lawns and great food, the bookstore, the computer labs...

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 19:21:20 )

@nyreen: Thank you!
@vengeance: Thanks~
@macsen191: Thank you~

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 19:22:10 )

@onsenmark: Thanks, sometimes I feel I'm I'ma need it.

@Eldweena: Thank you. I'm still working 3 times a week. :( At least I get to keep my weekends free).

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 22:16:41 )
@Totalanimefan: No idea how you're pulling that off. I find coding hard and frustrating. Plus, you're going back to school to code AND you're still working 3 times a week? Hopefully when you finish at the school your days will be substantially easier and with better pay :p

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/25 01:28:40 )

@Kelsey: Thanks. I'm starting to think that I made a mistake too with choosing to work this much. At least I'm only taking two classes. Stress levels are going to be through the roof.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/25 04:12:49 )
I wish you the very best I have to go to school tommorow

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/25 05:43:50 )
Good luck with classes!! Coding sounds fun!! :)

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/25 13:37:48 )
I started college yesterday and boy am I just not ready for like anything. My first class went alright, my psych teacher was just as unprepared as we all were, but my math class today seems like it's going to be a struggle. Pair that with the fact that I can't drive and I've never taken public transportation by myself until yesterday and you've got a recipe for disaster. I got lost on the way home yesterday and had to call my mom to come get me. I really hope I can get into the swing of things soon. I also hope your college experience has been better than mine has so far.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/26 05:13:38 )

@luvage: I have school tomorrow too. I went to work today.
@Vladimir: It's like the slow embrace of death.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/26 05:20:23 )

@stubbornkimchi: No, mine was worse lol
It's hard when you have to learn a lot of new things at once. Just know that during the first week, everyone is getting used to things, and the teachers are that strict. You will learn as you go.
@Hazer: Haha thanks. I'm learning Python because it's good for beginners and it's so widely used. I don't know how many more languages I'm going to learn. I'd be happy with just Python, but I have a feeling it won't be so. I'm not going into web development as far as I can tell. My two classes are Intro to Python and Intro to Linux/Unix. ^-^ I'm taking a break now from an hour or so of studying. My brain needs a break. I'm about to get back into it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.