Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games What's your favorite game of all time?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:19:25 )
Tetris!! That counts right? Right? ...
Well, besides tetris, pokémon puzzle league. I was the best of my neighborhood at it. For real, I had a match to decide and everything.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:25:21 )
The highest of fives to everyone that mentioned Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Borderlands because those games are absolutely the best and worst things that happened to me.
If I had to pick just one I'd go with the Dragon Age series but I also adore many others~ Saints Row, Fire Emblem: Awakening /Fates, Skyrim and Pokemon are among them.

Check Out My Art Shop

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 06:08:09 )
I really love a lot of games and it's hard to pick a single favorite, but I'd have to say... Persona 4. The main series itself - Shin Megami Tensei - is a favorite of mine, but Persona 4 is the only game where I actually replayed it straight after beating it.

But man, I'm a huge JRPG nerd. The Trails of and Tales of series are awesome. Dragon Quest is amazing, but 8 is the first one I played for the PS2. Good times. Of course Undertale is a possible candidate for my favorite just because of what one person could achieve with it... and hype aside, I was honestly touched by the game.

Ahh! There's too many!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 06:30:45 )
I don't think I have a favorite single game, but the Pokemon franchise probably comes close, or else Overwatch.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:57:21 )
It really is a toss up between Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Skyrim. I played Zelda for years and years... even when more current games were released it was still Zelda that I was popping in and playing through again. Ocarina of Time is also the only Zelda I've been able to complete, though I got frustratingly close to finishing A Link to the Past.

And before I picked up Skyrim I had other games that I really enjoyed like Fable 2 & 3, Left 4 Dead (though I wasn't a fan of the second one), and Army of Two. But once I got ahold of Skyrim it was a done deal. I've played through it and restarted it, had dreams about it, had roleplays based off of it.

If there was a house fire and I could only pick one, it would probably be Skyrim though I would cry tears of despair over losing Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 03:59:35 )
Mother 3. Gr8/8 story, characters, and gameplay.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:05:06 )
My favourite game of all time is Pillars of Eternity!!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 11:25:38 )
I have a lot of games that I enjoy, some have been mentioned - such as portal 2, the game that can always cheer me up - some have not - one that comes to mind is Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter; while it may not be the best gameplay ever, it's fun to make a world... and the ending (at least the original, non-remastered version) is just really... both sad and heartfelt. It's really a game that has soul.

My favorite game, though, would probably be Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The writing is just on point (someone had a lot of fun writing Bowser), the battle system is fun - and at points really challenging - the minigames are cool... just, everything works. I've replayed it several times, and I still love it. Besides, it stars my favorite Mario character (sorry, Luigi): Fawful. HE HAS CHORTLES!!!

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 03:42:02 )
My absolute favorite game of all time is OFF by Mortis Ghost, without a doubt. I love the cryptic storytelling that leaves you piecing things together in the dark, I love the characters, I love the environments, I love the artwork, I love the music, and I love that you play as the villain.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 21:48:36 )
I thought I replied to this.... Oh well!
SUNSET OVERDRIVE *dies*
love it.

Just chillin'

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 09:40:26 )
My favorite games are

Overwatch,Halo,Kh,Pokemon,Yugioh ect <3

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 18:38:10 )
Animal Crossing, Katamari Damacy, and Minecraft! Animal Crossing is just so cute and has so much customization I love playing dress up and customizing my house. Katamari is so weird and fun so I will never forget about it! You can do whatever in Minecraft so it never really gets old.
Goodbye Have a beautiful time!

Voltie — male Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 05:26:37 )
the sims series! been playing since it came out and I continue to play today. love to just take pics of my game too of mostly the pets XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.