Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Moble games What are you playing ?

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/15 01:42:38 )

I'm still playing Final Fantasy 4 and also playing Adventure Bar Story! c:
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 15:58:13 )
I play Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem
call me grem
they/them

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 17:43:23 )
I have the Hogwarts Mystery game, that i frequently ignore because I'm terrible.
I also have that Kim Kardashian Hollywood app bc I'm a slut for avatar dress up anything, plus being rich and famous is always a life goal.
I do have Disney Kingdoms, but I honestly haven't touched it in months.
And for random spurts of boredom and humanity hating I have Plague, which is a game where the goal is to kill everyone on earth. :D
Other games I have are just mindless games to fill the void of boredom: Disney Crossy Road, Solitaire, Bubble Shooter, Hole.io.
Got a cute one called Happy Hop.
And last night I just downloaded the Webkinz app because it has Cash Cow and that was always one of my favorite games.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 21:06:50 )
Fate/grand order, mirrors of albion, cookie jam

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 21:59:25 )
I just downloaded a cute game called PixelFarm on iOS. It's kind of like Stardew Valley but more condensed :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/27 20:21:51 )
Okay I'm playing sailor moon drops and Pokemon Quest cause the cube waddles are amazing.

Please don't judge me.

Art by Robyn.
--x--
I'm @supereffective.fireblast on instagram

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 14:18:49 )
There's an adorable one I love called JellyFlop that's totally free. Each level is a single screen and the goal is to use a limited quantity of pink jelly to create a path for this cute little jellyfish guy to collect feathers because he wants to make himself a pair of wings and fly like a bird. It sounds stupid but it is the cutest thing.

Two Dots is entertaining and challenging. I don't like puzzles so I stick with the easy levels. You get a screen full of colored dots, and the goal is to draw boxes with all same-color dots until you clear 10 yellow, 10 blue, and 10 green (or whatever the challenge is that round). It starts getting harder when they encase the dots in "ice" and you have to make several boxes to break all the ice first. There's another version called Dots & Co. but they're both basically the same thing.

And I've played a LOT of Midnight Cinderella. It's a dating simulation sort of thing. I like romance novels and dressing up an avatar, so I find it enjoyable. And it's extremely well-written. Yes, the princess you play as is totally vapid, but most Asian games of this nature get horrible translations that are almost unintelligible, but this reads like an actual choose-your-own-adventure/find-your-fate type of book in flawless English. You choose among various hot anime boys to pick a suitor, and then read the story and choose a different path at frequent intervals which cause different outcomes. It's worth replaying over and over again to see the different scenes and endings. They have frequent events that give you items to dress up your princess avatar, and you can also decorate the palace garden however you like.

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 00:58:06 )
》::: ✿・`.*
@Zach: Love Nikki and Royal Chaos are my top two!
I also really love the Magikarp Jump game lol
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/20 13:05:15 )
MAKE MORE *Whipping noise in the back ground*

Just chillin'

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.