Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 05:12:02 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@Mandy Amour: If you don't get it,. who the hell would?
I mean.. is there anyone else putting that much effort in?
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 05:59:26 )
Ayyyeee congrats! I was on my way there as well but as per usual I decided to blow a bunch of volts on commons and whatnot. c:

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 09:52:35 )
Wow i cant even keep 1000 for so long rip
Honestly im on vacation right now so at least for me this weekend is 7 days long
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 16:30:27 )
neko says;
das a lot of volts
but congrats!

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 17:38:22 )
@Lady Luna: No in fact they rely on me tomdo that much in order to get out quotas met cause I do twice what they can in an hour lol..

@Vii: it's very very tempting but I need art and a profile cause mine is driving me nuts and I've given up for now xD haha

@Neko: thank you! ^-^

@Kcalb: lucky! I wish I was on vacation.. lol

@Nephila: yes now I need a new goal xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 22:05:30 )

@Mandy Amour: At least you're useful to them?
I dunno

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 22:16:15 )
@Lady Luna: Very true. I mean I guess we will see how things go next week cause Ill be gone most of the week doing some training so they will have to pull up their socks. Guess this is when we will see just how the place functions without me there

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 22:18:34 )

@Mandy Amour: And honestly, if they can't do it without you, you have every right to step uop and request a raise at the vey least.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 22:29:44 )
@Lady Luna: Yeah its truly going to be a make it or break it if then can pull up their socks. Regardless if they fail Then for sure the raise should go to me but if they pull up their socks then Im not going to kill myself anymore because then Ill know if they are just expecting it from me now..
Also I have a question for you as a site moderator :p What exactly are Item technicians here on Voltra? Are they the ones who upload all the images and stuff for the items? was just curious what the job is lol

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 22:34:43 )

@Mandy Amour: Completely understand where you're coming from.

How they handle you ot bein gthere will reall reveal a LOT.

And yeah.
Item Techs are the ones who are in charge of making sure all the items are uploaded and on the right layers and such, afaik. I don't know all the nitty gritty, of course. I'm not an item tech, lol. But I do know that they are in charge of uploading.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 22:43:12 )
@Lady Luna: Exactly! Im kind of excited now to see if they sink or swim xD oh my gosh why cant it be next week yet xD haha

I see I thought as much. so basically the same as it is on most avatar sites. Hmm. Ill have to think about it then. I mean Im sure its not
overly confusing but Id be afraid of screwing it up xD haha then again it would give me something to do here since I tend to lurk more than I post so even though I log in no one ever knows im here usually

I gotta change my lurker ways

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 22:47:53 )

@Mandy Amour: That's why you should always come ping me! I'm always up for chattin' with ya~<3
I like you

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 22:58:34 )
@Lady Luna: Aww shucks Luna you are gonna make me feel all blushy and stuff now xD
I like you too! so I guess that means I should probably take you up on your offer :p haha.

I don't mean to be a lurker but I really don't know all that many people here, in fact most of the people I do talk too
are staff and you guys tend to be pretty busy too so when the chatting dies I go into lurker mode and then its so hard to get out of haha

You and Fozzy are my main entertainment here though I do talk to anyone and everyone who talks to me when they do lol

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 23:00:55 )

@Mandy Amour: OIh please. I'm a mod. The site is pretty active overall, yeah, but it's not imposible to keep up with everything.
I'm not that busy.

I art a lot though, so sometimes my replies ARE a bit slower because I'm distracted. Beyond that? Nahhhh
I'm not busy.
So you've no excuse to not chat with meeeeee =P

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 23:05:21 )
@Lady Luna: GASP! D; YOU MEAN THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS WRONG?!..
What else is new xD That makes me happy though cause I always do feel like you guys are too busy and me pinging you is just more of an annoyance than some fun chatting time, although I think Ill still believe that for Fozzy hes always so busy I always have to beg him and bribe him with candy to come out here and play with me in the forums xD

Well then since you have all this time Im going to keep pinging you until you tell me not too :p hahah
...you have unleashed the beast..

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 23:11:21 )

@Mandy Amour: Not an issue!
Sometimes I may be a bit slow, but at least it won't be an issue~<3
You just may need to be patient. Lol.

and I don't doubt that Q and Foz are busy. They be admins. I'm just a lowly mod. XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 23:20:48 )
@Lady Luna: No no no Mods are actually quite essential and important to the success of the site. You guys are literally the front lines for keeping things running smoothly here and keeping the users safe and happy plus you guys do all the nitty gritty work and get your hands dirty lol not saying the admins don't Its just their job is slightly different and they rely on you guys heavily to do your jobs so theirs don't get any harder ^-^ You are a very important piece of my puzzle my dear don't ever forget that!
/jumps on you
patient? what is this patience you speak of? o.0

Yeah hes always giving me all these excuses about working and stuff D; Like come on am I supposed to believe that he actually works five days a week? pfffft xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 23:37:45 )

@Mandy Amour: Oh, I completely get that.
I'm just saying that on a small site like this (because it IS still small), there isn't much for us to do yet.
~<3

And lol
No comment on Fozz

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 23:42:06 )
@Lady Luna: I hear you on that one, its true that the fact it is smaller right now and for the most part users seem to be well behaved which is nice. Its a great time though cause you guys get to learn before all the wack jobs join the site xD

haha he knows I always have a comment :p
Speaking of which he promised me time in VAG too, I have to make sure to keep him to that promise this time or im putting him I a serious time out D;

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 00:09:53 )

@Mandy Amour: Lol. Hold him to that then.

And True. We can all learn our shtick before the site blows up.

Although I assume that if the ite DOES blow up... more mods ouwld be added to the roster. Lol
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.