Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 02:51:17 )

GUESS WHAT YOU GUYS!!! I FINALLY REACHED ONE OF MY GOALS HERE!
I have finally hit 100k in volts! ^-^ Now I can go on an art spending spree here!

Also.. Is anyone else bummed its sunday and we have to work/go to school/get dressed in something other than underwear tomorrow?!! D;
I so want this to be a long weekend xD Maybe I should call in sick..I am feeling a faint cough coming on.../cough cough
0.o
That seemed legit right? xD

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 02:55:37 )
@Mandy Amour: Ooo That's exciting! And not an easy thing to do - congrats! :D

I went on a trip earlier this week and switched around my schedule.. so Friday was my Monday and I worked all weekend too. Not off until Thursday.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 02:58:29 )
Mandy Amour:
Now I can go on an art spending spree here!
congrats on 100k!!! that's quite a feat

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 03:00:26 )

@fozzy: D; YOU DID WHAT NOW?! Wait wait wait are you telling me you actually voluntarily sacrificed a weekend to work? o.0..
/feels your forehead/ omg fozzy I think your coming down with workaholicitis D;
/sits you down and puts a cold cloth on your head/
whatever you do fozzy don't go into the light D;

@okios: Thank you very much! *-*

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 03:05:42 )

@Mandy Amour: Congratulations! I'm at 92k volts myself, and it's all going towards art as well. Unfortunately, I don't have high hopes of actually getting much art as everyone seems to be full.

Nevermore

Looking for RP Partners

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 03:14:41 )
@Mandy Amour: I know, crazy right!? But I need money since this is actually my last full week of work as I'm moving out of Chicago to Wisconsin.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 03:24:30 )

@quoth the raven: Don't I know it D; looks like I will be holding on to mu funds until some slots open, makes me so sad T.T
Although I could get my art shop back up and then at least I could kill time and make more money for art when it becomes available lol but That's so much work D;

@fozzy: That's crazy.. okay well I guess this ONE TIME fozzy we can over look this abuse on the weekend system xD HOWEVER you should in fact be moving here to Canada...just saying..

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 03:30:06 )
@Mandy Amour: I'm like slowly making my way up there. lol I'm moving to La Crosse, which is pretty much Minnesota. Then, if all works out, I'll be moving to Minneapolis for dental school. x3 But I don't think I'd be certified in the US as a dentist and then move to Canada, probably have to take more testing to do dental there. haha

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 03:38:51 )

@fozzy: Really? I cant see why they wouldn't let you practice here in Canada. Regardless I still think you should move here you would love it and I could bug you every day :p mwahahaha

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 03:54:04 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@Mandy Amour: lmfao
Couch couch, you mean. =P

I getcha though.
Even if you fake it, if you've got good attendance and reliability, shouldn't really be an issue to call in a personal day, or whatever.
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 03:54:53 )
@Mandy Amour: I'm sure I could still be a dentist, there'd just be some tests I'd need to take out there to get my certification and be able to practice. Even here in the US you need certain certifications by state. So If I'm a certified dentist in Minnesota, I couldn't practice in just any state. :vanora_sweat:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 04:20:28 )
@Lady Luna: Wait what? did I spell it wrong? xD /runs to check/
regardless I cant stay home even if I wanted a mental health day cause were still very busy at work and they already have to go without me for three days next week xD

@Fozzy: Why cant they just make these things so everyone learns the same damn thing and can work anywhere D;

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 04:22:22 )

@Mandy Amour: No. I mean... you just wanna stay home and lounge on the couch......

And aww, that sucks.
Oh well?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 04:35:01 )
@Lady Luna: Hahaha oh okay cause I literally had to go back and look to see if I made an error or something xD I was going so fast, I really should type a little slower but apparently I have all this energy right now 0.0
Hahaha that is true, I really shouldn't worry about them all the time, I need some R&R too..

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 04:39:26 )

@Mandy Amour: Everyone does, but if you get all worked up, even if you get 1 hour and nothing more to yourself, you can't appreciate it ~

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 04:44:23 )
@Lady Luna: We should just kidnap @fozzy: until he gives us what we want mwahahaha
This is true.. Ugh it sucks because I feel like sometimes im the only one who stresses out about what needs to be done
and Im the one who works through breaks and everything else to get it done.. I really need to kick myself in the butt and stop lol

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 04:45:51 )

@Mandy Amour: I'm sure I could track down where he lives/works~<3

XDDD

And stoooop
Don't do that
Not good for you =(

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 04:48:50 )
@Lady Luna: I know and to be fair my boss tells me the same thing but I push because no one else seems to care and I do. Plus I was kind of hoping id get the promotion that's coming up too which would make the stress worth it haha..
/yawns/ Im getting so sleepy now

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 04:52:52 )

@Mandy Amour: LOL
Here's hoping you get a promotion then
But still.
Don't stress yourself out unnecessarily!
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 05:06:39 )
@Lady Luna: Yeah I hope so. Reviews are coming up shortly so here is to hoping all this extra work actually pays off. Otherwise I don't even know what I'd do if I didn't get it :/

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.