Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk I’m so broken-We are working through our problems

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 22:02:50 )

@Roshan: That's what I was saying before about that I can't move out because it's way too expensive.
We don't have a house phone. We both have cell phones, but I also don't want to contact him either. I'm not texting him. I would rather happen to have him see that I was home, then for me to text him. I'm not done being mad and he doesn't deserve a call or text from me.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 22:08:22 )

@Totalanimefan: hmmm....I see....you’re in a predicament indeed. Well then go with that. The best plan is to just find out and if your both home at the same time then you can deal with or talk to him then. I wish you the best of luck dear!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 22:23:46 )

@Roshan: Thanks. We will sit down and have a chat about this, but I have somewhere that to be all day on Saturday and I can stay the night there.
I think that what he did is worse the just one day of me not being home. He hasn't learned his lesson or had the time to realize what he lost yet. I'm also still mad and I don't quite know what to say. I guess I shouldn't say much and just let him do the talking. That's probably a good idea.
I decided that I am going home to take a shower right after work but then I don't know what I'm going to do after that.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 22:34:54 )

@Totalanimefan: yea if your still made you shouldn’t say anything until your more clam that way you can think rationally. Maybe you should see if there is someplace you can stay the night at tonight? I wish you the best of luck and will keep praying for you.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 22:44:47 )

@Roshan: I just told my sister that the anger is fading, how should I stay mad? She said that is healthy that it's fading. I said it's easier to do this when you are mad.
We came up with a plan though. I'm going to go to a pet friendly hotel. Bring both of the animals. Shower and spend the night at the hotel.
idk if I should text him, or maybe leave a note? I think that note would be the best way? I don't want to text him. Then on Saturday during the day I'll be back.
When martin left on Tuesday night he didn't leave a note, but he was only gone for one night. And I did text him when I noticed that he was gone and he replied back saying that he was staying in his office one night and would be back in the morning. My sister likes and agrees with my plan. Now to see how much that hotel is lol
And I swear, that bitch better not be in my house while I'm there (I don't think that it will happen, but still!!)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 22:52:08 )

@Totalanimefan: then you should do that! I didn’t think of a pet friendly hotel. Sometimes sisters just know what to do to help you out and I agree with the note even though you wouldn’t really have to leave one. Me...I am a bit childish and wouldn’t text him or leave a note and just wait and see if he cared enough to contact you first. But yes you and the fur babies go to a hotel and enjoy a night in a new and relaxing environment maybe stay a week

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 22:57:42 )

@Roshan: Well I know that he cares because he texted my sister last night asking if I was ok. She texted him back just saying yes.
Yeah I'm looking at hotels right now! There are two or three hotels that look nice, and aren't THAT much (remember where I live is expensive), and are pet friendly.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 23:04:26 )

@Totalanimefan: but not enough to ask you himself. Even if you are made at him.
I worked at a motel/hotel and sometimes the weekly prices are cheaper than the nightly prices. Besides it might do you some good to be away from him and her and home for a while longer to just not think about it and actually get a chance to clear your head

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 23:21:37 )

@Roshan: If I was him, I wouldn't have texted me last night. I don't blame him at all. It was probably a better idea that he didn't. He knows that.
The cheapest hotel I could find in the area that would accept pets was $130 a night, but they only accept dogs. I called two other places after looking online and with the animals it was going to be close to $250 each time. That's too much. I'm heartbroken that I can't take my cat I thought about sneaking him but he's too loud of a cat and they would for sure be able to tell. So my husband has the cat and I have the dog. It's ok. He loves them both but is closer to the dog.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 23:26:57 )

@Totalanimefan: hmmm what type of place is the hotel your going too? Is it an actual hotel where it is all enclosed or is it one where the room doors are exposed to the elements? Cause if they are exposed to the elements then I would say yea sneaking the cat in will be easy and you wouldn’t have to worry about leaving the kitty behind cause well...I have done it before. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 23:28:12 )

@Roshan: No, it's all in doors and I would have to go past the lobby. They would see my cat. I know that my cat will be ok, but I know that this is really hard on the animals. I don't want to cause them more pain.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 00:22:43 )

@Totalanimefan: ah okay. I understand that. Well I hope you and the puppy have a good rest away from home.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 00:46:32 )
neko says;
Okay, I'm sorry, but why are you even trying to repair anything if he clearly doesn't respect you enough to stop seeing her? He's made his choice.
You should leave so you can heal and find love again at a later date. once a cheater, always a cheater, and he's still cheating RIGHT NOW.
No offense, but you'd be erm...not smart to stay.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 17:08:48 )

@Neko: thank you for caring about me even though you don’t know me in real life. After I spent some nights away. And we talked about it when I got home he completely changed his ways. He cut everything off with her. I know because I saw the texts and him delete her off stuff.
He was saying that he was a coward for taking his route. He blamed himself so much and he didn’t really blame her. And I said it’s 50/50 because she was friends with us and she was just asking for how we were doing to get ahead in her relationship with you. She willingly had sex and got mad at you when they both got caught red handed and told me the truth and couldn’t even tell me to my face!
I said I was so glad that my feelings reached you. I love you. He said I love you. He was crying a lot and said how sorry he was and that he would go go therapy and do everything to make this right. He was like the old him again. Kind, soft, he would smile at me and want to hold my hand. He said he couldn’t wait to take me on dates and earn back enough respect for me to be comfortable to have sex again. He said whenever you are ready.
He hold me more about him and her’s relationship and he didn’t say this but from what I could gather sometimes he would vent about me since he thought that she would understand since she was around us both and she turned it into a bigger deal than it was (I think that why he thought that our relationship was so bad). And she convinced him in his time of weakness to start seeing her and that she was a better match for him than me and she said a lot of other BS.
Of course he is still in the wrong for what he did and he admits that. But I can’t believe that someone that was my ‘friend’ did this to me. She just used me to get my husband and didn’t care that he was married.
Him and I talked a lot about our future together yesterday. It will be a long road but I’m happy to go down it with him. We are both going on our trip to Otakon together and we can’t wait.

@Roshan: tagged you guys
@Luffer Nutter: in this
@Dread Pirate:I’m on mobile
@Tuijp: so could you please spread the word to others.
@Vengeance: thanks.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 17:26:04 )

@Totalanimefan: well I am happy that the time away from him did him and you some good. I would still be weary about him and her because she could still be trying to get him back. And if I were you I would have him get checked for any stds before you do anything with him just to be safe. I am glad he decided to get therapy as well and I do pray that the best out come for you happens.
Questing: !

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 17:36:35 )
We'll carry on

@Totalanimefan: if you are happy, that is what counts, so congratulations!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 19:59:12 )

@Totalanimefan: I am glad things are going the right way. And I agree about Roshan about getting him checked for any disease.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/9 02:15:44 )
neko says;
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad thing are looking up! Definitely make him earn respect and trust back, but if he was crying (I know it usually takes a lot for a man to cry) then I have hope things will get better. just stay safe and do whatss right for your own happiness <3

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 07:14:28 )
@totalanimefan: hey gurl sorry i was so busy since the 3rd I haven't had time for voltra. I am glad to hear things seem to be turning around. What are you going to do about the fact that she lives with your friends do you think you'll have to see her?

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 21:55:57 )

@Roshan: thank you. She did text him the next day super desperate and Martin said once again that he wants to stay with me and this is goodbye. He has been this old self since Saturday. I have missed him so much.

@Tuijp: thank you. I don’t blame people on here for being weary for me. It’s hard to believe him when you don’t know him or can’t see him. He has really changed his ways. Yesterday he booked an appt for him to see a therapist. I said that he should take two sessions by himself then we can go together. He thought the same thing. We have been planning a vacation together too. He doesn’t hide his phone from me anymore. He is relaxed around me, he wants to text me and hang out with me. He said that a coworker told him that him and his wife went to couples therapy and it really helped them.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.