Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat We like to play a game called

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 02:40:35 )
Was that a gunshot or Just some fireworks?

You play by sitting inside your house and jumping every time there is a bang.

At my old house, you played all the time, but it was more than likely a gunshot.
Here at my new house, you play twice a year and it's more than likely fireworks.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 05:38:43 )

I know my dog used to play that game on Canada Day...Barking at everything even though they were just fireworks. It's honestly more fun to play that on Halloween when you can't tell how far away the firecrackers are. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 05:49:09 )
Eyy we do that too. :p

I live near a reservation that has lotssss of fireworks.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 18:47:13 )
@sulley: Your dog and I are already friends. XD And that would take a lot of willpower to save those fireworks until halloween. They only sell them twice a year around here. Fun Fact- I burned down an acre of land when I was 13 because it was March and I could no longer resist the siren song of the sparklers that had been sitting in my laundry room since July 4th. whoops.

@shark: yasssssss... I find that I prefer the game where I live now better than where I lived before. I did not live near a reservation, just a really bad neighborhood. XD
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 18:49:19 )

@Mousy: I don't actually know where the kids get them, because I don't think we even sell them in Canada anymore. X,D But oh man..That must've been scary! D:

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 20:42:58 )

Anonymous:
gunshot has a flatter sound, and the echoes are fewer than with fireworks. Gunshots have more of a “boom” sound whereas the fireworks have more of a “pop pop” sound.

Fireworks tend to echo more too which is how I can tell a difference. I was going to say moreeee but I think people get tired of me talking about my town and being pessimistic xD But I'll just say I've been forced to know the difference.
Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.