Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Vyc's Volleyball Tournament [LET'S CELEBRATE!]

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:11:15 )
@Nephila: All sea snakes have flattened tails? Water snakes are the ones who don't o-o

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:11:29 )

@Theory: I'm the same, I can explore after I get all my goods. :P
@Shark: Hey thanks! I was initially trying to make something to go with the "mommy's little monster" zombie but uh..This happened instead. :P Yours looks really great too!
@SnakeWeaver: And I identify as a monster and some people think of snakes as monsters /and that is a crappy justification but I'm going with it/ so that's why I must love them too. >:3
@Nephila: BLESSS! ; A ; I hope I can get my own for the sake of accomplishment, but if not and you do, I would love you forever. ;_;

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:13:03 )
@SnakeWeaver: well yeah, but it's also just a starchy food.
@Sulley: Looking good, Sull
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:14:41 )
@Sulley: You can love sea snakes without needing justification for it x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lr7H7wm2tU
@Rallaa: What's so bad about starchy food? o-o

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:15:53 )

@SnakeWeaver: lol that is okay we are getting there sadly I am not helping to well since I have to keep getting on and off cause of the kids

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:18:14 )

Guess what!! Fozzy says we can layer backgrounds now!!

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:18:30 )

@Rallaa: Thanks! :,D
@SnakeWeaver: Oh I love this youtuber lol, I'm a sucker for their Australian animal videos. :P
Gosh they look so cute, but I'm sad he was on the land and no in the ocean. ;_;
@Nephila: Times ten. :vanora_kiss: XD Thanks! So are you! I love how you've used the beard - I was trying to find a use for it since I got it. XD;

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:19:16 )
@Roshan: It's okay, kids are important xD How many do you have?
@Nephila: Makes sense, it's all good~

Eh? we can? o-o
@Sulley: It's okay, i'm sure the snake made it back to the ocean after the video.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:19:35 )
When someone replied you from 30 pages ago. Sorry for being lazy in replying back u-u

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:19:47 )
@Snakeweaver: Yep, the level of suffering we understand is all relative to our own experience, so if we've had a really easy life, it's difficult to understand and relate to other experiences. Those people can still educate themselves and learn to be sympathetic, and some of them do, but in general, they have no real reason to care about anyone except themselves because there is nothing in it for them. Sadly, whether they have suffered or not, people tend to be selfish ._.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:21:28 )

@SnakeWeaver: oh me? I have zero kids. I am staying with my sister at the moment and helping her by watching my two nieces one is five the other is five months

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:21:32 )
@Theory: At least it doesn't seem to be the case for members of voltra at least?

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:21:34 )

@SnakeWeaver: Baby better have! ;_; I love how colourful it is! ; v ;
@b3autiful hangover: Firstly, LOVE the username, secondly, it happens to the best of us - and the worst of us like me. :P I literally did the same thing lol

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:23:12 )

@Roshan: AHHHHHH was there anything you're missing I can give you in return? ; v ;
@Nephila: Now I want to try too... >:3 But I want to linger on this avatar for awhile first. XD

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:24:24 )
@Snakeweaver: Hey, you're right! Just today, someone offered to give me an item for free, and I paid them for it anyway haha. We've got a friendly and generous user base and I am so thankful for that <3
Sean, 25, they/them

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:24:24 )
@Roshan: Ohhhh XD Sorry for misunderstanding~
@Sulley: It was a baby actually i think, the bigger ones have more black on their body~
@Nephila: The can we thing wasn't directed at you, more the background layering comment.
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:24:57 )

Yes we can layer backgrounds now see look at my avi!!

@Sulley: nope I have them all already for myself. I have just been questing volts.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:26:42 )

@SnakeWeaver: Well now that makes me even sadder! D: Poor baby. ;_;
@Roshan: Okay! ; v ; Is 1k okay? X,D I can save up and get you more since you've been so amazing with this. ; w;

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:26:46 )

@SnakeWeaver: lol that is fine. The oldest I have raised for three years already so technically they are my babies. Lol.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 23:28:00 )

@Sulley: yea that is fine if you want to pay 1k for it. Thank you even though you didn’t have to do so. *pats*
Questing: !

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.